JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Looking for any kind of friend, japanese or not, who likes hiking and nature (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/42088-looking-any-kind-friend-japanese-not-who-likes-hiking-nature.html)

darkhriss 12-17-2011 06:32 AM

Looking for any kind of friend, japanese or not, who likes hiking and nature

Hey there! My name is Cristina and I'm a 21 years old girl born in Romania. I'm studying for an year in Japan and I live in Tokyo, Higashikurume. I really want to see more of this country, especially mountains. I adore hiking. But unfortunately, most of my classmates are not interested.

I'm searching for a person who loves nature and would like to travel around. Preferably a girl ( not interested in stupid misconceptions with a boy, I really want just a FRIEND ).

If someone is interested, leave a message here or send an e-mail to darkhriss@yahoo.com.

JohnBraden 12-17-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkhriss (Post 890239)
Hey there! My name is Cristina and I'm a 21 years old girl born in Romania. I'm studying for an year in Japan and I live in Tokyo, Higashikurume. I really want to see more of this country, especially mountains. I adore hiking. But unfortunately, most of my classmates are not interested.

I'm searching for a person who loves nature and would like to travel around. Preferably a girl ( not interested in stupid misconceptions with a boy, I really want just a FRIEND ).

If someone is interested, leave a message here or send an e-mail to darkhriss@yahoo.com.

I rather doubt there are many here who are in Japan. However, if you go here, Japanologic Forums • Portal you will find some girls who are in Japan....

steel 12-18-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkhriss (Post 890239)

You might want to check out the two following 'international' outdoor clubs in Tokyo:

Outdoor Club Japan (OCJ) アウトドア・クラブ・ジャパン

International Adventure Club Tokyo :: Home ::

A good friend (Japanese) was a member of the latter one several years ago and went on a lot of hikes and other activities including rafting.

If you are currently attending a Japanese college, there definitely ought to be a hiking or mountaineering club. A good way to learn if you are a beginner and a great way to make Japanese friends.

One mountain that you should definitely check out for a daytrip is Takao-san:

Takao Tozan Dentetsu Official Site