LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Daikirai (Offline)
My own heart killed me.

02-14-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualKei View Post
Personally, I'd read it. And I know a bunch of people who would.

People aren't as closed-minded as you might think. I'm sure that most people wouldn't really have an issue with it.
I guess you're right.. ^^ But I'll propably never tell my parents what am I actually writing about... It might be too awkward. My mother might not think that it's disgusting since she knows about my homosexual affairs, but she would definitely think that there's something wrong with me for me to write about such things. And my father would just simply flip since he knows nothing about my sexuality or anything... I never told either of them, but wanted my mother to find it out on her own. She's still kind of fighting it, though...

A distorted picture of cruelty.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Daikirai (Offline)
My own heart killed me.

02-14-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloudcat View Post
i would read it. ^^ Yaoi is my favorite thing in the whole world!!!
Then I believe you would like my writings.

(#13 (permalink))
Old
Sachiko (Offline)
*waves*

02-14-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
it couldn't be too explicit though- fangirls can be really young. and some bookstores might not sell it because of its content. and the only places that would sell it is licensed sex stores.

thats the risk. XD
mmm i dunno, the borders over here sells a TONNE of them EVERYDAY!!! hehehe... i almost Live in that section of the book shop ^_^ "

sure has been a while...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Daikirai (Offline)
My own heart killed me.

02-14-2008, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
it couldn't be too explicit though- fangirls can be really young. and some bookstores might not sell it because of its content. and the only places that would sell it is licensed sex stores.

thats the risk. XD
Well...it's more like shounen-ai up untill now, since I haven't decided what to do with it...and I don't think it would be sold in sex stores only, it has way too good plot for that kind of waste. It's made for teenagers, so it will be sold in places teenagers will buy them. It's a really good story, even without the touch of love. But, I wrote it out of love, for my beloved one at first...then I destroyed the first version I used to write for that person and I made a whole new, better version I will write for everyone.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Daikirai (Offline)
My own heart killed me.

02-14-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
I wouldn't read it. But ,y sister would like it. I'm a guy. after all.
I'm not all that girly either and I would read a book like that. First of all, it is a good book with a good story.. Just like in the real life, love is just a flavour. ^^

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Daikirai (Offline)
My own heart killed me.

02-14-2008, 09:17 AM

Alright then.... I just went to a market to buy myself some coffee and creme for the cake I'm going to bake for my boyfriend today... He's kind of not my boyfriend since for some reason I don't have any special feelings for him, but I let him love me because I know exactly what he's going through...he knows I don't like him back, but he appreciates how I give him a change to make me fall in love with him.
Anyways, I had never noticed that there was manga in that market (I hardly ever leave my home so they could have been there forever) so I checked out that section just for fun and there was this book with a really clear picture of man and a woman in a bed having sex. I took that book and read few sentences just to see what's it about.... And I really think that book was worse than any of what I've written, there was no actual story at all, it was just about a man with a million different women, what I got out of that book. Seriously, they put a book with a cover like that right next to a Spiderman-magazine. O_o

Last edited by Daikirai : 02-14-2008 at 09:22 AM.