(#21 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
03-24-2008, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedroomBebop View Post
I don't understand if the OP is looking for song ideas or actual lyrics. We can gladly give you ideas for songs. I feel that a song should mean something to you or try to express something you believe in. One could really write about anything really.

Now if you're asking for actual lyrics. Eh, I don't really think you should be asking random people for lyrics that probably mean something to them. I mean if you want to dedicate a song to them/their triumphs feel free to use their lyrics. I just feel, if you are making your own band - write your own material - don't take the easy way out and ask others to do it for you. Not trying to be harsh here, but I'm a strong activist for originality.

Now there are several artists who hire professional lyricists to write songs for them. Funny thing is these lyricists make butt-loads of money even if they're not the ones singing it. Now I haven't really heard of a rock-type band hiring a lyricist as I feel the VAST majority of them write their own material. I mainly here a lot of pop-stars and whatnot hiring professionals.

I don't know if this post had any continuity, but there it is. Take it as you please. >_<;;;

nah rockbands dont need lyricists, they need hot singer boys.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Tsunasuke (Offline)
New to JF

03-26-2008, 10:53 PM

I guess what im getting at is we dont know what to do right now. We have ideas on what we want our lyrics to be about just trouble making a song out of it. The sound we want is still up for debate. But pretty much Rock in general. I'm not askn for people to just reply with lyrics. Yeah songs have to come from what you feel, but some people just need a little help putting that into words.(like me)so ne one with advice on how to do that or n help doing so thx.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
SHELKE17 (Offline)
The live action Saya

Send a message via MSN to SHELKE17
03-27-2008, 06:34 PM

Well Sorry I No About Music I Was Being Truthful And If You Don't No The Music The Inustry Is A Harsh Place Oh Wait U Don't No. And Why Are You Speeking For The Guy He Has A Voice You No....

gay Gay Gay!!!!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
BedroomBebop (Offline)
New to JF

03-27-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHELKE17 View Post
Well Sorry I No About Music I Was Being Truthful And If You Don't No The Music The Inustry Is A Harsh Place Oh Wait U Don't No. And Why Are You Speeking For The Guy He Has A Voice You No....

gay Gay Gay!!!!
...Come again?