Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-06-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumicx View Post
hey!
amm... i would like to be line artist!
and i could translate it in slovenian...
Okies, I'll put you as the translator ^_^

Please post an example of your work if you want be to put you on the line artist ^_^
(#52 (permalink))
Old
chaseme (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-06-2008, 11:58 AM

Sketch or coloring
Some color to my deform character artwork with cell shading
i could also do manga style(black and white tones)
and some martial arts pose sketches

(#53 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-06-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
Sketch or coloring
Some color to my deform character artwork with cell shading
i could also do manga style(black and white tones)
and some martial arts pose sketches

Awesome work, I could put you down for sketch, or both if you feel you have the time. Sketch is the one we need most at the moment, but if you think you can do colour and sketch that would be a help too ^_^
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Genkaku (Offline)
JF Regular

04-06-2008, 12:07 PM

Ken.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-06-2008, 12:14 PM

Genkaku, you want me to put you down for sketch artist?
(#56 (permalink))
Old
DJ3 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DJ3 Send a message via MSN to DJ3
04-06-2008, 12:15 PM

alright this is form my project.

[the sound of typeing coming from a keyboard.]
"what are they trying to do???...WHAT!?!?!... THAT!?!?!.. ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO TRY AND DO THAT...but the real question is why now all i got to do now is find that out.[gets up from the desk and walks over to the bookcase where the phone is. grabs the bluetooth peace off of the top]
"dial David O' Brain.'
[the sound of ringing]
"Hello "
"Dave its me... i got into the file.."
" Nice!... what was in it??"
"This damned government wants to start a war for control over the world!!"
"what?? dont you think that is a little played out??... and besides how are they going to do it with just them... i mean i know we can do it but not alone.!"
"those bastereds are not alone... they have help coming from all over the world from Japan,Russia,England,France,ect... all of the major contries and some smaller ones."
"So this....plain, is most likely to work?"
"yeah....but we need to stop this befor it starts. also what i found out in the file there is all the people that are involed in the plain."
"Shit!!... how are we going to deal with this??"
"I dont know but first you have to get a look at this file i will send it to you and make a hard copy"
"alright."

it goes on but there is some of my work and tell me how u like it.

~+MeMbEr Of ThE vAmPiRe ClAn+~
In this world there are the strong and the weak but tha ones that live will always be the strong be it strong will or a strong heart, mentally or physically no matter what type you are if u are strong you willl live on....
(#57 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-06-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ3 View Post
alright this is form my project.

[the sound of typeing coming from a keyboard.]
"what are they trying to do???...WHAT!?!?!... THAT!?!?!.. ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO TRY AND DO THAT...but the real question is why now all i got to do now is find that out.[gets up from the desk and walks over to the bookcase where the phone is. grabs the bluetooth peace off of the top]
"dial David O' Brain.'
[the sound of ringing]
"Hello "
"Dave its me... i got into the file.."
" Nice!... what was in it??"
"This damned government wants to start a war for control over the world!!"
"what?? dont you think that is a little played out??... and besides how are they going to do it with just them... i mean i know we can do it but not alone.!"
"those bastereds are not alone... they have help coming from all over the world from Japan,Russia,England,France,ect... all of the major contries and some smaller ones."
"So this....plain, is most likely to work?"
"yeah....but we need to stop this befor it starts. also what i found out in the file there is all the people that are involed in the plain."
"Shit!!... how are we going to deal with this??"
"I dont know but first you have to get a look at this file i will send it to you and make a hard copy"
"alright."

it goes on but there is some of my work and tell me how u like it.
Nice idea here, don't worry about the spelling too much as we have other scriptwriters on board who will know it. I'm adding you to the list now.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
chaseme (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-06-2008, 12:26 PM

which ever is lacking could do both as long as i dont do the cleaning and inking

anyway i think the group also need a panel director
basically someone who would plan how many panels per page and what would should appear in what panel(actions/poses, bubble place, point of view, line of sight of characters, etc..)
if there will be a number of sketch artist the group really need this. so they can work easily in their individual character design without having problems with how it would look. we always use manga studio to link up the separate work into one page
(#59 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-06-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
which ever is lacking could do both as long as i dont do the cleaning and inking

anyway i think the group also need a panel director
basically someone who would plan how many panels per page and what would should appear in what panel(actions/poses, bubble place, point of view, line of sight of characters, etc..)
if there will be a number of sketch artist the group really need this. so they can work easily in their individual character design without having problems with how it would look. we always use manga studio to link up the separate work into one page
Yeah that's true. I haven't really thought so deeply into that kind of thing yet, what I was thinking about briefly was that the sketch artists could do a page each if you know what I mean. [Obviously they'd need to talk to each other a lot to see what goes where.]

I think I need to start recruiting admin to check up on how people are doing with the project, and a panel director would probably come under this too.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
DJ3 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DJ3 Send a message via MSN to DJ3
04-06-2008, 12:33 PM

alright cool thanks

~+MeMbEr Of ThE vAmPiRe ClAn+~
In this world there are the strong and the weak but tha ones that live will always be the strong be it strong will or a strong heart, mentally or physically no matter what type you are if u are strong you willl live on....