JF Old Timer

04-08-2008, 10:30 AM

whats have you guys came up already?
(#82 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-08-2008, 08:08 PM

I'm waiting for the Scriptwriting team to get back with potential storylines ^-^
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

04-08-2008, 08:13 PM

What type of story are we getting here . i can not find any writers but i shall get characters to you asap
(#84 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-08-2008, 08:19 PM

Well this is the message I sent to the scriptwriters via PM :

'Hello JF Scriptwriter!

You made it into the final list for Scripwriters on the Manga Project, congratulations!

Your fellow Scriptwriters are :

[NAMES]

So, if you don't know them yet, PM each other and get to know each other, because you'll be working together a lot from now on.

If you want to add me on msn to discuss what's going on, if you have any problems, you feel pressured or your worried about the project, then feel free to talk to me I'm very understanding ^___^

So let's get right into it shall we?

First, you need to decide who you want to be the group leader of your team.

This person will be responsible for reporting back to me with your progress, and getting the team together. This person will become part of the JF Manga Project Admin and will be representing you, so please choose carefully!

The scriptwriters first task is to come up with 8 different storylines of different genres. Just do a brief summary of what the story is about and what type of characters will be in it, around 5-6 lines of size 12 writing will be fine ^_^

From the 8 storylines you've thought of, I'll pick the best 5, and I'll put them onto a poll on the JF forum. The one with the most votes wins, and that's the one we continue on.

Once the vote is over, I'll ask you to write the chosen storyline in a little more detail, [about 10 lines], so that I can send it to the Character Profilers and they can make characters for it.

There is no deadline for this, just keep it causal, get the ideas flowing and chat with each other about it ^_^

Please PM me with the name of the group leader as soon as you've decided who it will be, and get them to report back to me once you've done the 8 storylines.

Thanks very much everyone ^_^

Misa ~'

So basically I am just waiting for feedback from my PMs.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
chaseme (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-09-2008, 04:32 AM

how about a poll to decide which kind genre the group want to do
(#86 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-11-2008, 10:37 PM

I was hoping to help with scriptwriting but I see there are no more spots and I'm not very good with anyhting else so I guess I won't be able to do it. But if you need help with anything, please feel free to PM me.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-11-2008, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I was hoping to help with scriptwriting but I see there are no more spots and I'm not very good with anyhting else so I guess I won't be able to do it. But if you need help with anything, please feel free to PM me.
Actually, there is one place available in scriptwriting now, as a member left because they were tied up in their own project.

If you want to join the scriptwriters then you can just put a small sample of your work up here, and I'll put you on the list and update you with whats going on ^-^
(#88 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-11-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Actually, there is one place available in scriptwriting now, as a member left because they were tied up in their own project.

If you want to join the scriptwriters then you can just put a small sample of your work up here, and I'll put you on the list and update you with whats going on ^-^
Most of the things I have written are in a story form....is that ok? Or does it need to be in a specific form?
(#89 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-11-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Most of the things I have written are in a story form....is that ok? Or does it need to be in a specific form?
That's perfectly fine ^_^
(#90 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

04-11-2008, 11:30 PM

Great heres a part out of a story I had been writing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on guys, I don't have all day and it's going to be dark soon," the 18-year-old Conner yelled out to his friends who were a few meters behind him. He flipped his sandy-blonde hair out of his face and shaded his ocean blue eyes from the setting sun.
Lacy brushed back her fire red hair and her blue, almost violet eyes shined, "We're hurrying, it's not like we have anything better to do" the 16-year-old replied, stating the obvious.
Destiny, with her blonde hair and forest green eyes sighed softly and risked a look at Lawrence, and finds him watching her.
"Uh, um, Lacy's right. We, um, don't have any other friends. It's only us," Destiny spoke, stumbling over her words.
Lawrence moved his muscular body closer to Destiny and looked to Conner's back, "Um, you guys go on ahead...I want to show Destiny something."
Stopping, Conner turned his head lightly so his words would travel to his closest friend, "Fine, just remember what I said. The woods make it seem to get darker so be careful," he replied sternly.
Destiny rolled her eyes, "Sure, whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It goes on from there but that is just the begining of the first chapter. I know it's not very descriptive but it the most original work I have at the moment.