JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LOLX101 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to LOLX101
A form of Love ~Story~ - 06-04-2008, 06:08 AM

~~Please don't kill me about the japanese. I need an editor. I am new at all this but I wanted to give it a shot. Please help out. ~~
I rolled over onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling in deep though. What was it about me that made guys reject me so often? I know I am not the fairest of the apples but I am also not the rotten one! I had a fair complexion, my dark eyes were big, and I had long black hair. I really didn’t see much of a difference compared to most girls. Yet, whenever I announced my deep emotional feelings toward someone they would just smile and apologize saying I wasn’t their type. How am I not their type?!
I sighed in annoyance and bit my lower lip hard, “When will I find my Romeo?” I asked myself out loud. “When will I find my prince charming?”
“If you keep that up, never.” My older brother walked in as he kicked the door open, making it hit the closet behind it.
“Shut up!”I yelled at him, my anger rising even more.
“EH? I am not the one whining over yet another rejection.”
“Damare!” I three a pillow at him and laughed as it hit him right on the face.
“Oh, rejection big time?” He smiled his goofy smile.
“Ah! Shizukani shite Kudasai.” I tried telling him to shut up politely, wanting him to leave my room. “Can you please go?” I got off the bed, kicking my slippers as I put them on.
“Mizuki …”He began slightly affectionate. “Don’t let one guy get your hopes down.”
“Onii-chan…you can say that because you’ve never been rejected so many times as I have.” I sat on the edge of my bed, allowing him to sit next to me.
Onii-chan, Kiyoshi, was only a year older than me, but sometimes he seemed to be more of a chichi [father]. Actually, he is more of a father to me. He has always been there for me since father took on a second job and practically works all day. Funny to say but he was actually the one to tell me about “growing up” as a female. Actually, that wasn’t funny, that was embarrassing.
“Yes, but I am also not going to let you cry yourself to death here.” He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a warm squeeze.
“I am stupid. BAKA!” I yelled to myself.
“Heh, you may be stupid but you are still my little sister.” He stood up and walked to the door, turning to smile back at me. “Don’t let a guy waste your tears.”
“Hai.” I nodded and smiled, feeling much better with just his words. “Arigatou.”
I knew that once he walked out of the room, I would begin my hour long marathon of tears. I just wanted to find someone who actually liked me or someone who cared for me but not in the sisterly way. I wanted to find my Romeo. Wait, I’ll take that back. Romeo died due to his infatuation with Juliet, and I don’t want my prince to die or me.
I threw myself back onto the bed, groaning in discourage. Why wasn’t I as pretty as the girls in the cover magazines? Why wasn’t I gifted with mile long legs and oversize breast? Wow, do I really want oversized breast? No. Then I wouldn’t be capable of running, having to hold my breast every time I take a step. Heck, I wondered how those girls even managed to put on a shirt.
With that thought, I stood up and looked at myself in the large mirror behind the door. I turned to my side and frowned. Geese. I am so flat. At least I could still run on track and cross country. I moved my bangs to the side, and leaned in closer to the mirror looking at my face. I had nice round eyes that were dark, but that wasn’t enough for most guys who went for the blue eyes. That’s it! No more falling for guys! I promised myself with a nod at myself. Tomorrow will the start of my no more crushing on guys obsession! From this moment on, I will no longer- AH! Who am I kidding? I can’t be a lesbian. I just wished I didn’t fall do hard for guys, especially not jerks.