JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
marikodiclonius (Offline)
New to JF

Location: some where in the west...its called nevada..thats all i can say.
Send a message via Yahoo to marikodiclonius
my dreams, - 06-19-2008, 05:28 AM

i'm dreaming, its calm and beautiful. Someone's there with me. Im not able to see his face, he's tall. I suddenly feel a strike of panic through my body. I try to scream, but my voice is gone. All i can do is stand, frozen, in the middle of the room. Hopeing, praying, wishing, that i dont die. Suddenly i start walking forward, not realizing that im getting closer to him.His arms are out waiting for me, he slowly pulls me close. He has no heart beat. Im looking up in to his eyes, his dark red eyes are gazing down at me.he still pulls me closer, he leans over me, his face a few inches away from mine. My heart starts racing and he just smiles, i am able to see his white teeth and his fangs. he slowly leans to my neck, still holding me. by this time the panic is coursing through my body.then my head leans carelessly to the side. i feel a pain, sharp, stinging, pain in the side of my neck. my arms wrap around him, tight. my hands unwillingly make fists, which grasp the back of his shirt.my head leans further. the pain is gone, but one for a second. he lets go and i collapse to the floor, holding my neck and slowly cringing in pain, the pain is back and it's worse this time. now the pain is spreading through my body. i slowly turn from my side to my back, my hand is still covering the spot where he was, he's gone. warm liquid is spreading around my hand and dripping to the floor. as i wake up from my daze im confused. what happened?

~no matter how much you loved him, he will never come back~
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Thumbs up 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM

that was one of your dreams.. sounds more like a story u made. no offense but the vampire thing is getting old. if i had that dream i would fing freeck out ! although its kinda weird how much detail u got from that dream cause... i dont really rmeber my dreams like that.. with that much detail.

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-30-2008, 05:40 PM

Great, another horny teenage vamptard.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

11-30-2008, 05:42 PM

I'm stating to believe that she belongs to the Twilight fan breed
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
11-30-2008, 09:37 PM

I stopped at the teeth and fangs, but I know I should've stopped at the horrible writing style.

We seriously need to put you people on a boat or something. We have all these television shows like Survivor and Lost; are we just not getting ideas from these shows or what?

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-30-2008, 09:42 PM

what happened was that you fell asleep while watching one of the stupidest movies that came out this year. hahahahahha

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."