JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#491 (permalink))
Old
matttholen (Offline)
her and me, meant to be

Send a message via AIM to matttholen
04-22-2007, 12:15 AM

URGHHH whoevers character this swift is better watch himself... sweetsuicide is my girl buddy!

erica fuckin russell is my girl forever
(#492 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-22-2007, 12:18 AM

***Then tell your girl not to kiss other guys buddy!

Ichirin lol I am glad you liked my writing, I enjoy making those kind of posts. ^_^ What do you think will happen to Tatsu and Nozomi?***
(#493 (permalink))
Old
matttholen (Offline)
her and me, meant to be

Send a message via AIM to matttholen
04-22-2007, 12:22 AM

whatever.... i dont care...

erica fuckin russell is my girl forever
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-22-2007, 12:30 AM

As I landed down on the ground i senced that my dual-guns have been traded for one large blade. The blade was in a red colour and at the hilt it formed a cross, which stands for eternal balance in the Aion-world. My wings were stronger then ever and were constantly out of my body, something i couldn't handle if was a normal aion. As my feet tried to touch the ground a flash of light was giving me a signal of awareness. The only thing i saw was the front of my pure white hood hanging infront of my eyes. But i sensed that the dragon which was slaughtering me earlier is still around, actually he's standing right infront of me. There the dragon was, his massive head hanging just a foot infront of my face. I could smell the ashes burning inside his mouth, he was going to use his firebreath on me. The dragon waved his beak backwords generating flames inside his mouth, when he was ready to spit a huge fireball at me he charged a bit towards me. Now a huge fireball was heading my direction, but i senced that i diden't actually care, the elements are not telling me to move or even to stay. I've found the balance between the world. Along the bottom of my robe there were 13 golden-plated texts, as the fireball was gaining on me these plates began to shake. Untill they shaked so hard that i saw that pure light again.
Again i woke up in a beautiful place with only blossoms. And there that guy was again, who was walking slowly towards me again. I was sitting against a tree, a blossom happens to fall right into my hand, allthough, so i thought. When i tried to reach out for the beautiful blossom it suddenly disappeared.
"Don't i look pretty now ?" the man asked me. When i saw at the man, he was wearing the same blossom in his hair and blinking with his eyes.
"Yea, you look stunning" i said to him at the most sarcastic way.
The next thing i know the blossom dissapeared in from his hair and he stopped blinking his eyes at me.
"You don't look pretty bad yourself." the man said to me.
I noticed that the blossom was now in my hair. I quickly punched it out of my hair and tidied it afterwords.
"Who are you?" i asked the man.
"Well, let's just say that I'm your guide." he answered me.
"I don't understand, why do i need a guide?" i asked him back.
"Hmm... good question." he said :"Would you mind moving a bit to the right?"
"No sir." i answered him, as soon as i spoke out the n- i found myself back infront of a huge fireball. I was panicking and diden't knew what to do. I quickly tried to dodge the fireball with moving to the right.
The fireball exploded right behind me onto a tree, which is burning down now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
***Then tell your girl not to kiss other guys buddy!

Ichirin lol I am glad you liked my writing, I enjoy making those kind of posts. ^_^ What do you think will happen to Tatsu and Nozomi?***
*They wake up in the cave under the sight of some bodyguards they get to be eaten by the queen herself *

close! But Tatsu and Nozomi would never be anyone's dinner.
~Kanji

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-22-2007 at 12:44 AM.
(#495 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-22-2007, 01:02 AM

My eye adjusts to the darkness around me, as my environment focuses into view. I try to move, but both of my arms are firmly locked in place behind my back. Some metal device is restraining them. As I wiggle about my body burns. All the wounds that I had received were taking their toll. My shoulder was oozing blood, that cut was serious. If I didn't have it treated it could become infected. But their was no way I was asking for my captor's aid. I tried to stand, and ended up falling over. I was too weak to do anything.

The stone floor was freezing, and smelt of mold, my soaken clothes made me more susceptible to the lower temperatures. I glanced about the floor, but couldn't see Nozomi in the darkness. I was alone in this room. Before me, giant black bars shot into the ceiling. I rememebered back to the battle. That bastard purple dragon blasted me with lightning. Took me out in one shock. How humiliating.

I moved my legs about and was able to move into an up-right position. As I leaned against the wall footsteps approached. It was a human guard holding a lit torch. "Ah your awake. But you won't be awake for long. I hear you are to be executed for your attempt to take the General Leinurus's life." I ignored what he said about me. "Where is Nozomi?! What have you done with her?!" The guard laughed "You mean that babe? We are keeping her elsewhere. I am sure you'll be able to lay your eyes on her before you die." the guard laughed again. "Did I say 'eyes'? hahahaa I meant eye!" hahha and with that, the guard walked away from sight into the darkness.

Everything was in darkness. Am I going to die in this darkness as well? No! I will die in the light. I will escape here with Nozomi... With my tied hands I felt into my back pocket, and found a piece of a summoning parchment that I had stuck there along time agao. If I could find a rock, and burn the end, then I could use the charcoal to write upon the scroll. I shifted my weight and moved onto my feet, standing up I tried to look around more.

Frustration starts to come, and I whisper angrily,"Man do I wish Swift or Ichirin were here. I am nothing without Sora or my Elven equipment."
(#496 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

04-22-2007, 01:28 AM

*thx for puting the quote in the other post Kanji, now let's make it's more challeging, i'm just gonna put Myzura/mu-mu-chan aside for a sec... there seem to be other guys in trouble , but first handle this dragon of mine*

As the fireball smashed into the tree blood filled the ground, it was black blood, dragon blood. My sword has moved itself into the dragons trouth (is that written correctly ?) and has cut of the beasts head. Leaving it headless and dying i tried to reach that guy again. A flash of light was going trough my mind again, now i wasen't at the beautiful blossomy-place with the old man, but i was covered in darkness, the only thing giving light was my golden/white armour that was reflecting the shadows and turning them into light. I took off my hood to see where i exactly was... as i pulled the hood over my hair i saw a man sitting against the cold walls of the chamber. I knew this man, though he seems tortured and beaten with his humiliation. Though he remains noble and keeps his mind on his objective. The man diden't look like an aristocrat or something, he was wearing ripped clothes and some other stuff no other man should wear. As he turned up his face i knew who he was... it was ...
I flashed back infront of the cut-off dragonhead, the blood that was still flowing from his neck has formed a circle around me but couldn't reach my robe, it's as if i repelled all that is evil.
I remembered Tatsu sitting in the Dungeon, then i tried to remember Myzura, how she might doing now, but for now i have more faith in Myzura to save herself then i have in Tatsu. I picked up my hood again and moved it infront of my eyes again. I spreaded my wings and started flying, though i saw the dungeon he was kept in, i diden't knew where that dungeon was. I followed my instincs and came up at a place hidden in shadows, as i flew into the shadows they started to move around me, afraid to touch me.
I landed in a courtyard made of pure blackstone which is a very rare black kind of gold. There were guards guarding a giant tower with great black pikes carved into it's sides, next to that imposant building i saw a smaller building as impressive as the tower, but not in lenght, though it was much wider then the tower.
Some guards that saw me flying in came to see who/what i am. As they closed in on me the circulair thing on my head started to glow, it was providing some sort of defence shield that kept them 5 foot away from me.
Hmm... this should give me time to think this over. I knew Tatsu was in one of those two buildings but which.
Then i came up with an idea to find out which building he was in:
Searching-For-My-Mate, Searching-For-Eternal-Faith. (when i do this i point my finger at one of the buildings and swap the building at every word.)
When my little rhyme ended i saw that my finger was poiting at the small black building.
Then i said:"Well, that sure isen't it!!"
I tried to go closer to the tower , but when i placed my first step the light barrier has suddenly cleared and now the guards can attack me. As they slashed on me their swords broke as the same for their will to fight. They ran away like chickens back to their squad.
"Hmm... let's hope there are some stronger guys in this place." i said dissapointed.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#497 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-22-2007, 01:49 AM

As I lie in the darkness, trying to loosen my bonds, I had seen a light appear near me, in the darkness, but it was gone in a second. Before the image faded I did get a glimpse of the figure amongst the bright light, I had seen an angel, covered in white robes...Was my mind playing tricks on me? Was the lose of blood causing hallucinations? Or were the heavens calling for me already?

All I knew was that I had to escape this place. But I had no idea where I was. I knew that I must have been in the Dragon Lair far northeast of Asgard. This is where the Dragons kept their victims before they ended their lives. I thought back for a second to the old King, and his people. Without me, the capital was sure to fall...

Tears wanted to flow from my eye, I forced to hold them back. I wanted to yell out, but I wouldn't lose my composure. Everything seemed so hopeless, I needed Sora, or some object to make a flame, so I could summon one of the Spirits to set me out of here. No! I need to stop making excuses and fend for myself. I got it! I know what to do. I will fend for myself, and I will use my spirit in the process.

I closed my eye, and sat there. Concentrating, thinking of the past, and that battle with Swiftant. I was trying to remember what it felt like when I used those Elven powers of mine. My real powers, not some special item that immitates Elven Magic. The powers that were given to be at birth by my mother. I had shunned those abilities and told myself I would never use them again, but now I need them. I need my heritage and the blessing of my dead mother to guide me now. I wasn't ready to be taken by the angels. I had to escape!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-22-2007 at 01:54 AM.
(#498 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

04-22-2007, 01:57 AM

*Hmm.. is it a problem that their might be a giant tower where you are locked up in infront of the dragon lair or something ? Cause actually i thought that asgard was corrupt and has captured you.*

When i entered the giant round tower i saw soms stair and a giant open space in the middle. That space was an opening leading all the way up, Hmm... this will make it easier for me to get up. Now i only have to find the jail he's locked up in, as i flew with lighting speed all the way up, i looked for signs that might tell me he's in there. At one point i saw a guard who has fallen asleep infront of a door, i landed infront of him which had awakened him and scared him. I stabbed him with my finger in his neck which caused him to choke really quickly without making any sound. As i quickly janked the key that the dead guard had with him to open the door i saw troops coming from downstairs all the way up. When i opened the door i saw Tatsu still sitting there, i slowly walked towards him, as i began to reach him i pulled out my hand towards him trying to help him get up.

*I have to go now, 4 am *

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#499 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-22-2007, 02:18 AM

***It's fine, I can be outside of Asgard if you want. But I imaged it as I was kidnapped and brought to the Dragon Lair for execution, so Shakura could witness it. Well were ever I am, you got here really fast, and all the way from Bachuu! ***

As I was sitting there in deep concentration, evaluating myself, I began to hear some discomforting grunting noises coming from the hall just outside of my chamber. As it started to peak my curiousity, the noises faded, and that apocalyptic light returned. The bars to my cell had melted away, and the angel was there again hovering over me, dressed all in a beautiful white. "No! I am not ready to die! Leave me in peace!"

The glowing angel had it's hand held out to me, saying my name, in a voice that sounded like a distant echo. I felt like I was in a trance, I wanted to grab the hand, it wanted to help. But I was telling myself that it was here to bring me to the other side, The SpiritWorld. There was so much left to do, Shakura needed to die, and I had to see my Nozomi... I tried to close my eye tight, and I tried to ignore the angel. Maybe it was my imagination wandering again, and maybe it'll go away if I open my eye.

In the DarkWorld behind my closed eye I could see Nozomi standing there, in a field of wonderfully green grass with flowers and sakura trees. She was smiling that smile at me that I loved so much. A gentle wind blew the flowers about, and I could see Shima, standing beside Nozomi. Smiling the same exact smile. She was dressed all in white, wearing the wedding dress that she had died in. She was telling me that I have to remember out time together. And I have to remember the powers that she helped strengthen within me. Maybe that is why the angels had come for me. I may had ben beaten, bruised, and sliced, but I was far from death. It was the soul deep down inside me that attracted them. The fire that was during down inside my core, and the livliness, is what made them notice me.

But before I could fall deeper into a sleep, a familiar voice awoken me from my daydreams. The voice was of a person I hadn't heard in awhile. I opened my eye and there stood Ichirin. Was he the angel who had come for me? Why?! Was he already dead?!

"Wow Tatsu, you don't look like yourself."

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-22-2007 at 02:41 AM.
(#500 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-22-2007, 03:04 AM

** Wow, you guys sure post a lot XD It's gonna take me some time to read 'em =P

Oh and Matt bud, this's just a story, so chill out if you can't take the heat **

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.