JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 12:11 AM

I heard your sobbing even from the room of Nozomi, I could hear the sobbing was about someone very dear to you...

That's all I have to say for now, for now i must meditate.

I turned around and jumped of the roof, i gently walked to the center of the marketplace, it was a chilly night. I stood in the middle of the marketplace and started thinking. Thinking about this girl, Nozomi, what she must've think of me. Thinking about this warrior, this warrior with a gentle and caring heart. Flowers petals were flying trough the air and past me. Each were spreading there own words of love, I could hear them, hear them talking to eachother, going towards there faith.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 12:15 AM

I watched the boy jump off the roof. "whatever.." I say to myself. I was not sobbing. I let one tear fall.. and it will be the last... I was irritated with myself for allowing a boy feel me cry..It was pitiful, and not like a fighter at all.

I look to where the boy went. He was walking through the marketplace. The wind was blowing hard again. I jumped down to Nozomi's balcony window. She had put on a nightrobe.

"The kid came to us...I am surprised...I told her..Do you want to join him down below?"
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 12:20 AM

Jumping off the roof now Fully dressed and ready to kick some perverted ass I search for him. On the ground I see him Tatsu on the roof and the pervert brat down below , "Oh your going to get it buster" I say jumping in front of him "So you think you can get away that easy you brat." I say, He Ignores me, How rude, what pestilence , Im not going to let him get away with this, I think to my self.he walks by and I whack him upside the head Much like A Mother would to Her Child, "There you brat." it hits him square in the back of the head, a small lump beings to form. patiently I wait for a response.

*sorry for the spelling errors ill fix them latter*

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-18-2007 at 01:01 AM.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-18-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
Jumping off the roof now Fully dressed and ready to kick some pervered ass I seceach for him. On the ground I see him Tatsu on the roofand the pervert brat down below , "Oh your going to get it buster" I say juping in front of him "So you think you can get away that easy you brat." I say, He Ingors me, How rude, what peskulence, Im not going to let him get away with this, I think to my self.he walks by and I wack him upside the head Much like A Mother would to Her Child, "There you brat." it hits him square in the back of the head, a small lump begings to form. pationly i wait for a responce.

*sorry for the spelling erros ill fix them latter*
My cheek turned red. A petal flew by carried by the wind, i spoke to me, i said 'Fly'.

But I couldn't let them know, then my secret would be spread and the dragons will hunt me, just like they did with my parents.

Nozomi was standing right infront of me, she looked like she was waiting for an answer, an answer to her punch. Yes, she hitted quite hard for a girl.

I pointed with my right hand between her eyes, i could almost touch her, there only was a small line between my finger and her forehead. I steered my finger now just above her head, now pointing at the sky.

'Bang' i silently said.
A light blue beam shooted from the top of my finger.

She was destracted by the beam, so I had the chance to move. I did, i walked towards Tatsu, who like Nozomi was distracted.

I stood next to Tatsu now. Waiting for him to say something.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#85 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 12:39 AM

Impossible...I think to myself this boy is so young, and can control Elvish magic without the aid of items?! I look at the boy now by my side. He's fast...I say in my head

He is waiting for me to say something. But I am not going to praize a show off. I don't want him to think acting this way is cool, something like that should only be used in battle. I don't know what he was trying to prove but I was a little intimidated by him at the moment...

He has smoking artifacts, is very fast, and has a monopoly on Elvish magic....

"Well done, that is certainly a nice gift you have there..." I say at last looking down at the boy....

"I still haven't been able to properly talk to you yet.Every time I have the chance you get up and go...first I want to know your name, and where you got those smoking weapons...."
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-18-2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Impossible...I think to myself this boy is so young, and can control Elvish magic without the aid of items?! I look at the boy now by my side. He's fast...I say in my head

He is waiting for me to say something. But I am not going to praize a show off. I don't want him to think acting this way is cool, something like that should only be used in battle. I don't know what he was trying to prove but I was a little intimidated by him at the moment...

He has smoking artifacts, is very fast, and has a monopoly on Elvish magic....

"Well done, that is certainly a nice gift you have there..." I say at last looking down at the boy....

"I still haven't been able to properly talk to you yet.Every time I have the chance you get up and go...first I want to know your name, and where you got those smoking weapons...."
'hmm...My name's Ichirin and those smoking weapons are none of your concern, it's been long my family for decades.'

I was watching at the girl, though i couldn't see her, i knew she was suprised. I noticed her heartbeat pounding harder when i said 'Bang'.
Though at the meanwhile i was listening to Tatsu's heartbeat, which was calm as ever, even at these kind of situations.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#87 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 12:53 AM

"Nice name..I like that name..Ichirin. You don't hear old names like that anymore. Now names come a dime a dozen. No thought goes into them." I smile at the kid. He cant see it, but I know he feels it.

"Just in case you cared, my name is Tatsu, and this is Nozomi"...Nozomi was still looking at the sky...

"So kid, what are you in this city for, may I ask?"

I shift my weight to the left. Sometimes, if I stand to the right to long, this body gets numb, this fake arm weighs to much sometimes...
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-18-2007, 12:54 AM

"That Light...Where have I seen that Light before" I said out loud to myself Trying to remember.

The Kid walks past me over to Tatsu

Staring at the light I awe of it something this Power full for someone so small.

I Grab my head Fall to my knees "AAAAHHHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!" I Scream. still clasping my head in pain, "IT HURTS!!! WHY CANT I REMEMBER?" a strange aura for around me Blowing wind in ever which direction.

"WHO...arree....yoo" everything goes dark...

"Hey KID," This is not my voice who's its it "Come Here" These aren't my words who's are they?

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-18-2007 at 01:08 AM.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-18-2007, 01:09 AM

The sun was rising, was it this late already ? Dragons will wake up, the one that was here yesterday shall return, i can smell it in the air. But for now i was enjoying the moment, petals flying bye, a beautiful sunrise at the horizon.
I walked back to Nozomi and just stood next to her.

'Beautiful isn't it ?' i said to her.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#90 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"That Light...Where have I seen that Light before" I said out loud to myself Trying to remember.

The Kid walks past me over to Tatsu

Staring at the light I awe of it something this Power full for someone so small.

I Grab my head Fall to my knees "AAAAHHHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!" I Scream. still clasping my head in pain, "IT HURTS!!! WHY CANT I REMEMBER?" a strange aura for around me Blowing wind in ever which direction.

"WHO...arree....yoo" everything goes dark...

"Hey KID," This is not my voice who's its it "Come Here" These aren't my words who's are they?
"Nozomi! Nozomi!! what's happening! Nozomi can't hear me. She has fallen into a daze, a trance..

She falls to the ground unconscious... "Dammit...not again!" I shout the last time she fell to her knees grabbing at her head was because of a dragon. But she didn't pass out. She had stayed awake. This time she was out cold.

What was happening inside her mind?! I kneel down to Nozomi now out on the ground. I feel her head, she is okay. Her heart beat is pretty normal..

What was that light she made....I am starting to think that the 3 of us meeting is no coincidence. We all have a power....I can feel her power and Ichirin's...No, this is no coincidence. We are destined to be together. I know it..