JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

Location: Versailles, France (not Hellmouth, Sunnydale, lol!)
Send a message via MSN to KitsuneFr Send a message via Yahoo to KitsuneFr
10-17-2008, 06:17 PM

When struggling into his mind to choose which way to take, or what was could be this rabbit, he soon saw a young little blonde girl following the rabbit's trails... Then a mad hat manufacturer (my non-birthday... my non-birthday...)

The boy became red. A very special smile appeared on his face... A kinda mini atomic mushroom went out of his head... 'I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy...'

---

The boy awoke, still on the crossroad. He thought 'What's this mess? A crossroad... What is the best choice to do?'

Qu'est ce qui pourrait être plus beau que les fleurs de cerisier?
さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(Sakura no hana ga daisuki desu yo!)
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
10-17-2008, 06:23 PM

(yay! We've bumped the thread to having a last page instead of clicking on a number.)

At the crossroad there were two signs the one pointing to the left read "death and life" the one to the right read "life and death"

baffled Arch played a game of innie minnie miney moe....his finger landed on the left sign. He took a deep breath and head to the right.

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#33 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

10-17-2008, 07:52 PM

So he engaged himself to the right path.

He walked for a long long time, alone.

Nights and days were passing through, but strangely he didn't felt pain, hunger, and wasn't even a bit tired.

The walk was through forests, swamps, fields. The climate was temperate.

Suddenly, after climbing to the top of a hill, he saw a huge castle, medieval style, with high towers at each corners. A big construction was in the center of the castle, maybe the local lord's housing.

Calculating the range between the top of the hill and the castle, he believed there was about one mile (1609 meters )

Down the hill, between him and the castle, he could see many wild horses shapes. But no a human indeed.

There was lots of flags on the castle's towers. He couldn't recognize any of them.

He sat on the top of the hill to think. 'Sometimes was wrong, he thought. Even if I'm not the new Maoh it wouldn't change anything. I can't hear nor see someone like Gwendal ( ). So where am I now?'

This was sunset now. The top of the hill was fulfilled with green grass and small white beautiful flowers. He laid on that and decided to have some rest. It doesn't seemed anything could harm him there this night...

さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-28-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneFr View Post
So he engaged himself to the right path.

He walked for a long long time, alone.

Nights and days were passing through, but strangely he didn't felt pain, hunger, and wasn't even a bit tired.

The walk was through forests, swamps, fields. The climate was temperate.

Suddenly, after climbing to the top of a hill, he saw a huge castle, medieval style, with high towers at each corners. A big construction was in the center of the castle, maybe the local lord's housing.

Calculating the range between the top of the hill and the castle, he believed there was about one mile (1609 meters )

Down the hill, between him and the castle, he could see many wild horses shapes. But no a human indeed.

There was lots of flags on the castle's towers. He couldn't recognize any of them.

He sat on the top of the hill to think. 'Sometimes was wrong, he thought. Even if I'm not the new Maoh it wouldn't change anything. I can't hear nor see someone like Gwendal ( ). So where am I now?'

This was sunset now. The top of the hill was fulfilled with green grass and small white beautiful flowers. He laid on that and decided to have some rest. It doesn't seemed anything could harm him there this night...
but he was rong he woke up to a sound of russaling in the grass. he looked around thinking whats happening? all of a sudden he felt a deep pain in his head. he felt his head. blood was on his fingertips....

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

Last edited by Mikachii2202 : 11-28-2008 at 10:45 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Devilfood (Offline)
New to JF

12-02-2008, 10:12 AM

..the pants were too small for the boy, wiyth giant holes....
(#36 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM

When he looked up above him, he spotted a long, white haired man holding a spear, it's tip covered in blood--his blood!

He jumped up and prepared to fight when he remembered...

(#37 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

12-07-2008, 02:23 PM

... He remembered...

Yes, that's it! The tall guy with the spear has the same face as his mathematic teacher (and seemed willing to kill him as each time he missed an exam!)

'Well, am I in a parallel dimension?' thought Arch. 'If it's the case, I have to react quickly or he would kill me!' thoght he again as the tall guy was raising the spear again...

'Now solve me 5x²-4x+3 or I kill you boy!' was shouting the tall guy!

さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(#38 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
12-08-2008, 02:52 PM

He scrambled to get up without nearing the man and the spear, "I don't have time for this!" He started running in the opposite direction.

The math teacher followed quickly, but never gained on Arch, "I'll get you, you little rat!"

Arch looked up ahead and spotted a sword maker sitting under an oak tree, his work laid out in front of him. Arch needed a weapon, and this looked like the chance to get one.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

12-21-2008, 02:16 PM

So he ran quickly to the oak. The sword maker saw him, but didn't seem to be annoyed by the presence of a young boy wearing strange wears (for a medieval fantastic world I mean !!!).

Arch stopped just in front of the sword. He thought it would be useful to him by now, as the math teacher seemed to come closer.

'Can I borrow you this for just a minute?' he said to swordsmith.

'Well, there's no problem for me, I'm makin' plenty 'o them, but I should warn you- ...'

Arch grabbed the sword with a big thank you and ran toward the math teacher. He raised the sword, shouting 'now it's my revenge after all these years of torture in the class room!' then struck the teacher with it...

'Splotch!' (noise liking kinda crushing tomato)

'What happened?' shouted Arch. 'Why doesn't it work?'

(to be continued)

さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(#40 (permalink))
Old
RoninDistance (Offline)
Dreaming of the Osaka Sun

12-21-2008, 05:52 PM

"I tried to warn you, boy" said the swordsmith as he stood up. "That's not a sword, that's my lunch!"

Arch stared blankly at the swordsmith when suddenly, the math teacher's voice woke him from his trance.

"I said, solve me 5x²-4x+3 or I'll kill you, Arch!!!!!"

The young boy tried to dodge his teacher's next attack, but he was not fast enough.

Is this it? Is this.... the end?

But then, why wasn't he dead? Why was the spear broken, and his teacher covered in blood?

"That's a polynomial, silly..." a sweet, angelic voice whispered into his ear "...you should know that by now, Arch-kun."

Just where the hell was he.