JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
11-28-2008, 08:55 AM

Write something that will draw people to your manga. Something that will leave an impact on the reader (and those publishers ). Try to avoid another vampire story. The market right now is full of them. Go for an original idea that'll turn heads and they'll go, "Hey, this isn't a bad manga. I want to see what this person will cook up next."

Good luck with your manga

(#12 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-28-2008, 09:30 AM

Get inspired...THEN write your manga. Find an idea. Get a feeling. Get introspective. THEN your idea will boil inside you.

No one wants to read a manga written by someone who solicited his idea from strangers on the Internet.

Write what YOU KNOW.

Every manga published today is written by someone who has a good idea and can put that idea from pen to paper.

"Give me a manga idea" is like "Give me a movie idea" or "Give me a novel idea".

If you can't think of the basic plot for your story, then you are probably in the wrong business.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-28-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
You've got to be joking me.
no im not...?

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

11-28-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Get inspired...THEN write your manga. Find an idea. Get a feeling. Get introspective. THEN your idea will boil inside you.

No one wants to read a manga written by someone who solicited his idea from strangers on the Internet.

Write what YOU KNOW.

Every manga published today is written by someone who has a good idea and can put that idea from pen to paper.

"Give me a manga idea" is like "Give me a movie idea" or "Give me a novel idea".

If you can't think of the basic plot for your story, then you are probably in the wrong business.
I agree with that 100%. You can't just start something without even having a basic idea behind it. You should wait until you have a good idea on what you want to do and make something you find interesting for a back story.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan78 View Post
i was thinking on making a short manga.but i dont know what kind of manga to make.does anyone have any ideas for me you know like character designs,names,themes and any other things you can think of thank you
I have some very good advice for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan78 View Post
You can't just start something without even having a basic idea behind it. You should wait until you have a good idea on what you want to do and make something you find interesting for a back story.