JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-29-2008, 10:01 AM

Look people, if you don't like the clan then GTFO [joke, before you all eat me alive]

I need to add the thing to my sig, hopefully it won't be too big I shall have to make some space
(#112 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
11-29-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
Ouch.
Lighten up, Kiki.

Just because you're not awesome enough...
I was joking...though those things were true haha.Though twilight is like an epic fail *ponders*

i love being non awesome ^-^ ...at least I don't want to dissect the Twilight book page by page and fangirl about it like my friend XD

Last edited by KikiBunny23 : 11-29-2008 at 10:19 AM.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

11-29-2008, 10:21 AM

WTF is twilight anyway dammit?! A book? Film?!

Maybe this phase hasn't hit England yet
(#114 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
11-29-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
WTF is twilight anyway dammit?! A book? Film?!

Maybe this phase hasn't hit England yet
its both. first it was a book. imagine this. 'vegetarian' vampire [only sucks eats whatever animal blood] that sparkles in the sun and a clutzy human falling in love. that's pretty much all there is except for teh fact that she gets chased by traker vampires and gets her leg broken by one of them yadda yadda. I hate having good memory about books

and be gald. and if it does hit England. hide under your bed to fend off any and all fangirls
(#115 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

11-29-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
its both. first it was a book. imagine this. 'vegetarian' vampire [only sucks eats whatever animal blood] that sparkles in the sun and a clutzy human falling in love. that's pretty much all there is except for teh fact that she gets chased by traker vampires and gets her leg broken by one of them yadda yadda. I hate having good memory about books

and be gald. and if it does hit England. hide under your bed to fend off any and all fangirls
Lmao!

To be honest, in England there aren't really many fangirls. I've never met an actual fangirl. They are just all online, I mean even at the Dir en grey concert it wasn't that bad. I think English people are more CBA with it all in general haha.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

11-29-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Lmao!

To be honest, in England there aren't really many fangirls. I've never met an actual fangirl. They are just all online, I mean even at the Dir en grey concert it wasn't that bad. I think English people are more CBA with it all in general haha.
Haha. But you never know...my friend that swore she would never fangirl actually called me screaming about the movie coming out. XD I asked her what happened to the no fangirling.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

11-29-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Haha. But you never know...my friend that swore she would never fangirl actually called me screaming about the movie coming out. XD I asked her what happened to the no fangirling.
Lmao xD

I've had some fangirl moments... I have to admit. At Dir en grey. My ex-boyfriend didn't like it haha xD But I'm not really the fangirl type. I'm too lazy.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

11-29-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Lmao xD

I've had some fangirl moments... I have to admit. At Dir en grey. My ex-boyfriend didn't like it haha xD But I'm not really the fangirl type. I'm too lazy.
THe only time I have really fangirled was...hm...well. -thinks- wait I have fangirled at the death note movies XD I got shushified. I was all forget [rephrased] you and walked out
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

11-29-2008, 10:43 AM

I don't know much about Twilight either. I've only seen the movie trailer.

It seemed kind of cool... But I hear it sucks.
... Though, frankly, I don't always immediately believe what I hear; People have different tastes.

I just wonder how many Twilight bashers actually know the material they're bashing.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

11-29-2008, 10:46 AM

I actually say the first book is ok but the other three suck. and the movie was horrible because they tried to stick to every little detail like the book