JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#241 (permalink))
Old
darkprincess (Offline)
New to JF

01-21-2009, 03:10 AM

well I like TWILIGHT so i guess that makes me the Anti-Awesome... and i love it that way!!!!!

if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living
(#242 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-21-2009, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkprincess View Post
well I like TWILIGHT so i guess that makes me the Anti-Awesome... and i love it that way!!!!!
We're so glad you came to post here! You like, really inspired us with your defiance, and like, how happy you are to be yourself. Oh, my god!

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#243 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

01-21-2009, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
We're so glad you came to post here! You like, really inspired us with your defiance, and like, how happy you are to be yourself. Oh, my god!
nicely worded =P

and the girl's 14 O_o didnt we mention no under 16s???

(#244 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

Send a message via MSN to Jo_Kittie
01-21-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimson View Post
sorry kittie, i had to log off before i could check the previous page =P

but yeah. you're automatically awesome cause you're kittie =D

P.S you're a hawt guitarist =P
Awesome! And thank you. c:

x麗 性x

last.fmfacialbookfamilyyoutube

Uruha, Bou, Yuuto, Shiyuu, Yuuichi, Yomi, Hiko, Hide, Zero
(#245 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

01-22-2009, 04:09 AM

Cool, the most awesome Awesome People Clan is still alive.

As for the haters... I forgive you.
I'd hate me too if I were unawesome.
(#246 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2009, 09:50 PM

it is unfair to judge based on ways of spelling words, or excessive love for something.
some people grow different views but it is unfair to class them as "losers" just because there way is not to your liking.
nobody is right, and nobody is wrong, because the right was never there in the first place.

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#247 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

01-23-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminoodle View Post
it is unfair to judge based on ways of spelling words, or excessive love for something.
some people grow different views but it is unfair to class them as "losers" just because there way is not to your liking.
nobody is right, and nobody is wrong, because the right was never there in the first place.
and you are who? O_o

(#248 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

01-23-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminoodle View Post

Apart from the awesome clan. We are above humans, to the point where we don't share the common...failings of the human race.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#249 (permalink))
Old
xGarnetx (Offline)
Humanless

Send a message via MSN to xGarnetx
01-23-2009, 04:56 PM

Here is my request:

I'm starting with two pictures of myself:

P5130021x.JPG
Me.
Picture 29.jpg
And this one is me with Riku, my bass guitar ^^

About me:

Likes: I really like art, I see it as a way to express our feelings, that's why I love paintings, specially not realistic ones, I like lenguages too: since I'm spanish I talk spanish and galician (the place where I live has another lenguage besides spanish ^^U), and I'm currently learning or I have took classes of english, french, german, italian, japanese, latin and greek. I like music a lot, I'm a newbie with the bass guitar, but I'm trying hard, and I listen to music at any time, my favourite kinds of music are metal (any kind of metal, though I like most Industrial, Black, Nu and Power, such as Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Burzum, Venom, System of a Down, Slipknot, Blind Guardian, Rhpasody, etc cetera), hard rock (Led Zeppelin, Scorpions, Deep Purple, et cetera), 70's punk (Sex Pistols, Ramones, The Clash, Siouxsie and the Banshees, etc) and I'm getting into visual kei ( the GazettE, Dir en Grey, D'espairs Ray, Girugamesh, Moi dix Mois, etc), althoguh, David Bowie is probably my favourite musician. I waste my time writing things, always trying to improve my skills ^^U. I like watching anime too, but I hate shojo, well, I just hate things that doesn't have a decent plot, and an endless anime bothers me, so I'm not the kind of people who watches anything anytime, I just watch interesting series that last about 15-20 episodes.
I like to discuss with people about nearly everything until 5 a.m too.

Dislikes: Religion. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I can't stand religions. I can't stand neither prejudices nor classifications. I hate wannabes, in spain, the emo-thing is like that, teenagers wanting to look absolutely emo because it is the latest fashion, it anoys me -.- I don't care about this too much, but I do hate Twilight too, I tried to read it, but I just can't (do you remember when I said I like decent plots? xD) >< and I hate people who are always trying to be very pitiful -.-

By the way, I'm 16 (which it means I'm not under 16 .-.) and I have brown-green colored hair :3

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44467&dateline=1232796035

~ The image of a falling butterfly without wings ~
(#250 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

01-23-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGarnetx View Post
Here is my request:

I'm starting with two pictures of myself:

Attachment 8827
Me.
Attachment 8826
And this one is me with Riku, my bass guitar ^^

About me:

Likes: I really like art, I see it as a way to express our feelings, that's why I love paintings, specially not realistic ones, I like lenguages too: since I'm spanish I talk spanish and galician (the place where I live has another lenguage besides spanish ^^U), and I'm currently learning or I have took classes of english, french, german, italian, japanese, latin and greek. I like music a lot, I'm a newbie with the bass guitar, but I'm trying hard, and I listen to music at any time, my favourite kinds of music are metal (any kind of metal, though I like most Industrial, Black, Nu and Power, such as Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Burzum, Venom, System of a Down, Slipknot, Blind Guardian, Rhpasody, etc cetera), hard rock (Led Zeppelin, Scorpions, Deep Purple, et cetera), 70's punk (Sex Pistols, Ramones, The Clash, Siouxsie and the Banshees, etc) and I'm getting into visual kei ( the GazettE, Dir en Grey, D'espairs Ray, Girugamesh, Moi dix Mois, etc), althoguh, David Bowie is probably my favourite musician. I waste my time writing things, always trying to improve my skills ^^U. I like watching anime too, but I hate shojo, well, I just hate things that doesn't have a decent plot, and an endless anime bothers me, so I'm not the kind of people who watches anything anytime, I just watch interesting series that last about 15-20 episodes.
I like to discuss with people about nearly everything until 5 a.m too.

Dislikes: Religion. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I can't stand religions. I can't stand neither prejudices nor classifications. I hate wannabes, in spain, the emo-thing is like that, teenagers wanting to look absolutely emo because it is the latest fashion, it anoys me -.- I don't care about this too much, but I do hate Twilight too, I tried to read it, but I just can't (do you remember when I said I like decent plots? xD) >< and I hate people who are always trying to be very pitiful -.-

By the way, I'm 16 (which it means I'm not under 16 .-.) and I have brown-green colored hair :3

nope, i think you just make the cut. we might be able to make an exception cause you seem sane. i'll check with Sal