JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Heather (Offline)
IamAmongNoOne.

Heather's story thread - 03-29-2009, 03:27 AM

Ok, here is a story I wrote. Git ur reading glasses on. I will add more soon.

1. A gorgeous, and fine little diamond ring sitting in the display box all alone.
People pass by, taking a small glance, and give their favor to a necklace instead.
One lady looks at it with awe, then tries it on, but it was too small.
After the day is done, the jewelry store is locked, and the alarms are turned on.
I couldn’t help but to break in, steal the ring, and run away.
I jumped into my get away car, stuffed the ring in my bra, and got the hell out of there!
I stayed at a hotel, took the ring out of the box, and tried it on, hoping that it would fit. The ring fit almost too perfect to believe.
2. An hour later, someone knocks on my door. I answer, and to my surprise, a man pushes me against the wall, and demands I give him my money. I punched him across the face, push him to the ground with fury, and pulled out my gun. He begged me not to shoot him, but I cocked the gun, and shot him in the head, and quickly rushed out of the empty and silent hotel.
3. I’m in my get away car, driving nervously and at the same time, I’m glancing at my diamond ring that I risked my life for. It’s dark and late. No traffic. Just an open road that travels for miles. The skies are clear, the crickets are singing, and there is a cool breeze winding through my hair.
4. The road was just too smooth and quiet to cruise on. So I decided to drive a little faster, and I went from 60 to 70. But it wasn’t enough. So I tried 80, then 90, and I just said the hell with it, and pushed my old Impala to 110. All of a sudden, I see red and blue lights following me. I said hell no! So I moved up to 130.. The cop, driving a charger was still on my ass, but my Impala was at it’s limits. So I thought of a plan to ditch the cop without killing him, which is a big challenge for me. I spotted an old, dusty road, leading to the woods, so I slammed the brakes, and immediately took a left down into the road. The cop couldn‘t see me, because I was ghost- riding, which I thought was clever.
5. I drove down this old dusty road for about 2 miles, and I came to an instant dead end, and collided with a fallen tree. I crawled out of my car, grabbed my gun and ipod and started my journey through the quiet woods, that seemed to be haunted… perhaps with raging demons! It was dark, but luckily, there was a full moon that gave me enough sight to see in the night. I walked slowly, and behind me, something falls to the ground. I quickly turn around with my gun pointed, but it was just a tree limb. I continued walking deeper into the woods, and I see something run in front of me. It was just a deer. After all the times I almost had a heart attack, I finally sat down on a rock to take a rest. But I realized, I wasn’t sitting on a rock.. I was sitting on a coyote! I jumped up, and ran for my dear life just like Rosy O Donald running to a cheeseburger. There was no way I was going to outrun this pack of coyotes, so I jumped into a rushing river, but that didn’t do any luck for me, because I barely know how to swim!
6. I finally wake up to a man in my face. I said to him, “who the hell are you?” he answered, “You almost died in that river. What are you doing out here lady?” I said, “well, I’m running away, because I just stole a diamond ring, killed a man, and ran from the cops after speeding.” He said, “hah. I’m running from the cops, too.” I asked him once again, “what’s your name?” He said, “I’m James. Who are you?” “Just call me… Brandy.” Without asking why I gave him a fake name, he walked off, and came back with my gun. I didn’t like that at all. Nobody touches my gat! So I snatched my gun from him and said, “I need to get the hell out of here.” He said, “Please wait. I want to get to know you more. After all, I saved your life.” I took a quick sigh, and sat down with him by the river.
7. “So what do you want to know.. James?” He answered, “Where did you get such beautiful blue eyes? Who taught you how to swim? We both laughed for awhile and just starred at each other for at least 15 seconds, which seemed to be more like 15 minutes. So I asked him a question for myself. “How long have you been out here, running from the cops?” He looked at me in my eyes, stroked my hair with his hands, and irresistibly kissed me with his soft, sexy lips. He said to me, “I don’t even want to know how old you are, because I already love you.” I laughed and said, “Well then.. I’ll just tell you that I’m not 18 yet. So James.. how old are you?” he said, “I’m 22, and I’ve been on the run since I was 19.” We continued talking, and kissing. Our talks lasted for hours.
8. The next day, we were awakened by dogs barking, and men talking from a distance. It was no doubt that there was a bunch of cops looking for me, the underage criminal. I grabbed my gat, and ipod, and James grabbed his pants, and we started running like hell. As we were running, I said, “what, you trying to be like Tom Cruise, Mr. pant less?” He said, ”I didn’t have time to put on my damn pants.” I said, “yes you did, you’re just a slow-ass when it comes to getting dressed.” He said, “damn girl, lower your tone, those cops are gonna hear us complaining about my pants because our voice echoes through the woods kinda like how a bean burrito echoes through a fat old Mexican” I rolled my eyes and almost busted out laughing like a hyena.
9. After 10 minutes of running, we once again ditched the cops, and found a hiding spot that James had found when he first arrived in the woods. James put his pants back on, and I took deep breaths, because I wasn’t in shape, and 10 minutes of running was like hell for me. After the cops were gone, we crawled out of our hiding spot, and we both decided to leave the woods, because the cops would for sure be back.
10. We started our journey alongside the road in Alabama, and our destination was Albany, Georgia. As we were walking, I see someone familiar. I yelled out, “Tristan! Tristan, is that you?” I ran up to him, and he said to me, “yeah! What are you doin out here girl?” I said, “my friend and I are on the run. Now what about you? I thought you went to jail.” he said, “nah, I told you that because when I lost my home, and job, I had to move to Alabama, and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.” I gave Tristan a warm hug of happiness, and he joined me and James.
11. Finally, we arrived into town, and booked a hotel. Tristan got a job as a contractor, James got a job as a drug dealer, and I got a half- job as a gambler. We were making a lot of money, and we were having fun traveling state to state. We even considered traveling country to country after awhile. I started to notice a change in my long-time friend, Tristan. He began to get jealous of me and James being together. I thought I went crazy when I considered this at first, but they both liked the idea, so I just dated them both.
12. One rainy day, both Tristan and James stayed at the hotel along with me. While watching TV, James suddenly grabbed my gat, and shot Tristan. He walked up to me and said, “I can’t do this any longer.” I said, “what the hell has gotten into you?!” He looked at me with such beady and teary brown eyes and said, “ My life is great for the moment, but, It’s in a mess I can’t untangle! I can’t be with you anymore, nor can I survive without you.” Before I could say anything he shot himself in the throat, and dropped dead with blood pouring out of his mouth and neck. I walked over to Tristan and did the best I could do to help him, but he, too, was bleeding to death.
13. I grabbed my gun and my money, jumped out of the window, and once again, ran away from the scene. This time, I didn’t have a get away car, nor did I have anywhere to run but to another forest that was nearby. I walked to a nearby bridge, looked at my diamond ring, and threw it into a lake. I thought about what James said to me.. And he made a good point. I can’t live like this forever. So I lay myself on the train tracks, and waited for a train to end my life. Sure enough, a train passed by, and crushed my body like a nut cracker. That was the end of my life, and the beginning of punishment in hell forever.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness will never understand it.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
03-29-2009, 03:27 AM

Holy crap that is long.

猿も木から落ちる
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Heather (Offline)
IamAmongNoOne.

03-29-2009, 03:37 AM

10 Days Later
1) It was a cold, quiet night, as a 24 year old man was driving home. It was fairly late, as he walked into the store to grab something to eat. As he walked out, 2 men were standing by his car, each with a gun in hand, with an intentionally serious look, slowly paced by his car. Matthew, the 24 year old man, asked the 2 strangers “Can I help you with something?” One answered, “Yeah, I want you to come with me” “Can you tell me what is going on, here?” he asked. “What’s about to happen, is you’re going to get your brains blown out if ya don’t listen to me!”, answered the stranger. So he stepped into the old, white camarro, that was parked 2 spaces away from his own car, and waited. The 2 men, whose names were Cody, and Trason, demanded his cell phone and his wallet, so he slowly gave them what they wanted.
2) After a 12 hour drive, they arrived at a small, old, but stable home, that was located in a very quiet, place, with no other houses around. As Matthew walked inside the house, followed by Cody and Trason, the first thing he noticed was his wife, that had been missing for 10 days, lying on the ground, and blood everywhere. He stopped and just stared, with shock shielded all over his face. The men forced him into the home, where his dead wife lay, and sat him on an old, red couch with empty bottles all around. Trason sat in the wooden chair in front of Matthew, and Cody stood beside the dead woman, that lie on the bloody, wooden floor. Trason asked Matthew, “Do you want this to happen to you?” Matthew answered, “No! Of course not.” “That’s what I thought.”, Said Trason. So they took Matthew outside, and sat him on the steps of the house. Trason grabbed his gun from his jacket, and pointed it in Matthew’s face, and said “ If you want to live, then you do what I say, you got that?” Matthew answered, “I’ll do anything for you as long as you don’t kill me” “Good. If you want to live, then kill your father and uncle.”, said Trason. You have 10 days or you die, just like your wife. “What? They are the most important people in my family. They’re all I have left. I can’t do that, no way!”, answered Matthew. So Trason punched Matthew in the face, then kicked him in the stomach, and he fell on the ground. Trason then asked Matthew, “You gonna do it now?” “No, never!”, said Matthew. So Trason tied Matthew’s hands together, and threw him in a closet.
3) The next day, Trason took him out, set him on the porch steps, and asked him, “you gonna do it now, huh? Are ya?” “Nope. I’m not doing it.” , said Matthew. So Trason punched him in the nose two times, and cut his tongue with a knife, then threw him back into the closet. By the eighth day, Matthew was sore, and bruised all over his body. Trason once again took him out of the closet, and asked him, “Is today the day you do it? Or am I going to have knock your teeth out? Matthew thought about the agony, he had went through 7 days in a row, and said, “Yes. I’ll do it.” So they drove Matthew to his uncle’s house, and handed him the gun. Just before he pulled the trigger, he remembered all the great times he had with his uncle, and dropped the gun. “I can’t do it.”, he said. So Trason shot Matthew in the leg, shot Matthew’s uncle, then brought him back to the house where he had stayed for the past 7 days.
4) On the 10th day, Trason and Cody took Matthew out of the closet, and asked him one last time,” Are you going to do it or not? This is your last chance.” Matthew carelessly answered, “No.” So the men tied him to the back of their car, and drug him down the road. They stepped out of the car, put Matthew inside, and drove to a lake. They hung him upside down on a tree and beat his legs until they were broken. Trason then dropped Matthew into a lake, waited 3 minutes, and then left. While Matthew was supposed to be dead, he slowly and painfully swam to the shore, and fell asleep. Matthew stayed at this abandoned lake for 2 days, then found his way to a diner.
He had forgotten that his wallet was stolen, but he luckily found money on the ground.
5) After it had been 4 months, Matthew purchased a gun, and an old Pontiac Trans Am, then drove to the house where he once suffered a great pain. He knocked on the door, Trason answered, then let him in, not recognizing Matthew’s face. Matthew pulled out his gun, and shot both Cody and Trason in the leg, and drove them to his own house. He sat them both in a wooden chair, and said to them “Do you want to die?” Trason answered, “No. What the hell is this?” “Revenge!”, said Matthew. “who the hell are you?” asked Cody. “Its Matthew, you dumb S.O.B.!” Trason and Cody looked at him in shock, and said, “no way! You’re supposed to be dead!” Matthew placed a plastic bag over their heads. He watched them until they were just slightly conscious, then took the plastic bags off of their heads. Matthew then said to them, “If you want to live, then you must bring my wife back to life!” “ How the hell am I going to ever do that?”, said Cody. Matthew answered, “If you know how to take my wife’s life away, then bring it back! You have 10 days or you die.” The men looked at each other with a very confused look, then laughed. Matthew then punched them both in the face over and over again, and then placed them into his closet.
6) The next day, he took them out, and told them, “you have 9 days left.” And Matthew was off to work. When he came home, he had a nice meal, took a shower and went to bed. The next day, he took the men out and said, “ 8 days! Not a long time; you better get to work.” So he placed them back in his closet, and continued living his day. After it had been 10 days, he took the men out, and asked them, “Where is my wife? You were supposed to bring her back to life. She is still buried in your backyard!” So he punched Trason, and shot him 10 times, and then did the same with Cody. After the 2 men died, Matthew told the police his story, and went to prison with his head held up high.
7) One day a dirty cop began beating on Matthew, but Matthew put him in a headlock, took his gun, and then asked the cop, “do you want to live?” “If you kill me, you’re going to pay”, said the cop. So Matthew thought about it, knowing he had a great plan in mind, then simply dropped the gun, and the cop grabbed it and shot Matthew in his arm. The other cops came rushing in where Matthew lay, and said, “A cop shot me, and he’s running away!’ So the cops ran after him, and eventually caught him and arrested the dirty cop. Matthew was able to get out of jail within 7 years, and started over with his life. He purchased a new home, a new car, and remarried.
8) Matthew decided to stop at a grocery store to get something to eat, on a fairly late night, and on his way home, he had a wreck, and he died before anyone came for help. He purposely crashed his car into a tree.
It still remains a mystery for why Matthew wanted to die.
Perhaps because he wanted to kick Cody and Trason`s asses in hell…
-The End

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Heather (Offline)
IamAmongNoOne.

03-29-2009, 03:38 AM

Btw, I'm just copy and paste from my notes saved on my computer. Copy paste FTW