JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Art help. Post your art (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/24825-art-help-post-your-art.html)

KaZaSaGiSaN 05-03-2009 12:24 AM

here's mine

this isnt exactly the best bc i suck at coloring but here we go

MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace
MySpace

RKitagawa 05-03-2009 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 (Post 708751)
another terrible drawing.>.<

lol, once again calling your drawings terrible... :p
you gotta stop saying this!

I do however still think you need to start drawing people in different poses rather than just standing.
for now you should always draw a whole person, from the head to the toes. get the whole thing on paper. where the feet are on the ground affects how torso is posed which affects the arms and the head. everything is connected so it's important to practice drawing it all.

北川

RKitagawa 05-03-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaZaSaGiSaN (Post 708760)

hey KaZaSaGiSaN.
pretty nice stuff here. looks like a you have a solid understanding of the face. would love to see more stuff showing the whole person though, since all you posted were faces.
the only thing I can really say about your faces is to try experimenting with different styles of anime. yours all seem to be one style right now. it looks nice, but it would be helpful to expand your options.
keep it up!

北川

Kyousuke 05-03-2009 04:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i redid the dress to a kind of spiderman style:) . i have to redo it again because im not satisfied with alot of things. colors on the dress are either going to be pink with red lines or pink with teal lines.

VampireGirl1314 05-03-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKitagawa (Post 708794)
lol, once again calling your drawings terrible... :p
you gotta stop saying this!

I do however still think you need to start drawing people in different poses rather than just standing.
for now you should always draw a whole person, from the head to the toes. get the whole thing on paper. where the feet are on the ground affects how torso is posed which affects the arms and the head. everything is connected so it's important to practice drawing it all.

北川

i did draw her like that i just hate my art.>.<

VampireGirl1314 05-03-2009 06:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is yet another terrible one.>.<

its from awhile back though a good six months.>.<

Troo 05-03-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaZaSaGiSaN (Post 708760)

At least you don't suck at drawing, though! These are fantastic :)

KaZaSaGiSaN 05-03-2009 07:33 PM

^thank you
its ok
not as good as my frnds
gosh shes so lucky

KaZaSaGiSaN 05-03-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

hey KaZaSaGiSaN.
pretty nice stuff here. looks like a you have a solid understanding of the face. would love to see more stuff showing the whole person though, since all you posted were faces.
the only thing I can really say about your faces is to try experimenting with different styles of anime. yours all seem to be one style right now. it looks nice, but it would be helpful to expand your options.
keep it up!

北川

thanks
I am trying it's just I haven't been drawing lately
but I am trying different styles of anime
I actually am using a different style right now

Gerlandox 05-03-2009 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok cool and nice
and they are a few interesting pieces around
Ill thought to send you a character concept wasnt mine but it created by my hands:D
Later on ill send some of my best
PLZ coment anything is wellcome
Peace my brothers and sis
G.