JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Jokes and Poems=Kira_2009 & Ayame90 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/2529-jokes-poems%3Dkira_2009-ayame90.html)

Ayame90 02-20-2007 05:04 PM

Jokes and Poems=Kira_2009 & Ayame90

Hey u guyz and gurlz, me and Kira have come up with a fun and relaxing way of startin' ur day off just right.I'v told Coolnard along with some other of my buddies and they've liked the jokes alot.

The whole point of this thread is for u to express urself with postin' a poem or joke or maybe both.
It goes something like this......

Joke: Okay u get pulled over by a cop and he says to u.....
Gee son, ur eyes look red have u been drinkin'.You respond.
Gee officer ur eyes look glazed have u been eating donuts. -Ayame90 Aka Ashley T.

Poem:
Hidden
Hidden by shadow
Blended in the abyss
Shielded from the light -Kira_2009 Aka Ashley A.

So now u should be able to understand how everything is going to be run. The thread is running a little sooner than expected but here it is.:D
Enjoy.lol:mtongue:

CoolNard 02-20-2007 05:07 PM

wow, u really started one? XD

the cops one really made me laugh.. glazed.. doughnuts... ! XD~!

Ayame90 02-20-2007 05:08 PM

I knew u'd like that one.lol

Kira_2009 02-20-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 49657)
wow, u really started one? XD

the cops one really made me laugh.. glazed.. doughnuts... ! XD~!

She has a lot more...A LOT MORE

Ayame90 02-20-2007 05:10 PM

I know.(hides in the shadows to come up with more).

CoolNard 02-20-2007 05:12 PM

Can't wait XD~!

Kanji_The_Wanderer 02-20-2007 05:12 PM

nice idea for a thread, how about this joke:

Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."

Kira_2009 02-20-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer (Post 49663)
nice idea for a thread, how about this joke:

Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me ... the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."

Thats pretty good:)

CoolNard 02-20-2007 05:14 PM

wow lol, i shld visit this thread mor often XD

that was awesome kanji! :vsign: im cracking up..
sry i dun hv jokes on me now lol.. maybe next time.. :P

Ayame90 02-20-2007 05:15 PM

Hahahaha! that was great.

Hear try this one
I knew this one gurl who was so stupid that she spent 20 min. on an orange juice box cause it said Concentrate.