JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
BlueSword (Offline)
New to JF

05-15-2010, 04:00 AM

Watching the dragon shake I feel another large grin split evilly over my face. Suprise however lit up on my face when I saw a human girl slid off the dragon, the leg's skin torn and bleeding violently from the wound. The dragon hobbled off, but I focused my attention on the young woman standing before me. "You're foolish to enlist in the ranks of dragons." I hissed, laying my gun on the ground and drawing the sword, the blade hissing softly as I lazily loop it around me, slicing the tall grass around me. "And you are more foolish to sacrifice yourself on my blade for the beast." There was a good 50 meters between us, which I began crossing slowly, my blade glistening as I held it one hand, the long keen egde shining like the stars in the void.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
05-20-2010, 03:11 AM

"I'm the foolish one? Do you not remember when we all got along and were able to live together?" My tone was harsh but to the point. "And scarificing myself for my friend is what I've always done. Emitt isn't a harmful dragon, believe it or not. He doesn't have it in him to harm a soul. And it kills him every time I have to kill someone to protect him."
I drew my sword out. I wasn't able to show it off as much as this dirtbag did but I made my point known that hurt or not, I'll fight. I took one step toward him and raised my sword to prepare to fight. He kept coming closer.
"Come on and fight me. I'm not afarid of you." His words pierced me like the sword I was about to put through his heart. I tried to charge him but he sidestepped and I fell down. He laughed at my feeble attempt to get back up. But using my sword I stood up and faced him. The rage burned in my eyes. I was not going to let this be the guy to bring me down.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#13 (permalink))
Old
BlueSword (Offline)
New to JF

05-28-2010, 05:08 AM

"Don't call me for being a fool. I've traveled this land to hunt those damned demons." I hissed in anger, the memories of my home, my way of life, consumed by black fire. As she charged me I lazily sidestepped, and chuckled to myself as she pushed herself up. "You want to know what dragons do?" I whispered as I pulled my robe off my arms. I stood in my slacks and sandles letting her see what the first dragon I met did to me. A splash of pink and black skin scarred my chest, the ugliest blackest part of it sitting directly over my heart. "I know pain girl. I live it every day." I hissed, as I lazily held the sword in one hand.

I stepped forward using the reach to my advantage swing up and hard to lazily back her sword out of the way before I leaped forward my other hand going to her through to grab it.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
06-17-2010, 06:41 AM

He grabbed my sword and pulled it right out of my hand. The force and speed of how quickly he pulled it out of hand knocked me back on the ground. I was not enjoying how much time I was spending on the ground and not fighting him but with my leg getting worse and worse, I knew this wasn't going to be an easy fight to get out of. So, thinking quickly, I started talking.
"Look, I can tell a dragon some where along the way got you the wrong way. I get that. That doesn't mean you got to kill every person and dragon who comes in your path. Some of us just want to get the world back to the way it was." I was able to knell so I got to my knees. "My father used to be very close with the dragons until they turned on him. He wanted to fight and I didn't. Since his only son was, is 3, he was too young to fight. I left before I could dishonor my family more. So, if you're going to kill me do it." I lowered my head. I don't want to see either his sword or my own sword kill me. I prayed and then pictured Jonathan and my mother and father and Emit and then I closed my eyes and waited.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3