JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

New Anime Idea- Not Your Adverage "Shonen Jump" Plot! - 03-17-2010, 05:07 PM

This anime, most likely called Kyuwa, is basically going to be several cases of totally different personalities going through this senerio.

The scene is total black.

???: So I guess I died . . .Well now what?

Voice: Looking at your life you should have went to hell.

A light appears with a man in his 20's, spiky purple hair, blue eyes with cat-slit pupils, wearing a black, workout-like sleeveless shirt, purple cape on top, purple jeans, barefoot.

???: Who the hell are you?

Person: SHUT THE FOCK UP! You're avoiding HELL! Despite your damn actions you still may go to Heaven, so show some respect!

??? (Sarcastically): Fine, fine, I am at your mercy! Now please tell me how I get to Heaven?

Person: By living again on Earth, as a twelve year old, you will have no memories of your past life-

???: So the Muslims were right and I'm going to hell for being a Christian?

Person: No damn it! And from the kind of life you lived you were no good Christian. You will find things that remind you of your past life, until you eventually remember the basics of it like who you were and such. Until you remember how you died. Once you do, you will remember this mission I send to you to complete. Once you do, You Will Go To Heaven.

???: So what's the mission?

Suddenly ??? sees a rainbow glow from the side of this strange person. The glow becomes a blast that lasts eight minutes and thirty two seconds. Afterwards ??? feels much smaller , she slowly looses her strengh as she looks at the person who is mouthing something to her. Her mission. Before ??? fainted, her last thought was,

" I understand."

Suddenly a girl appears on a side walk in Kyoto, Japan.

???: Mmm, Who am I? Uhhh . . .

She sees a paper on her stomach, she sits up and looks at it.

???: Eh? What is this? A weir seven, a slanted v,a T with it's top sliding off . . . Wait I know what this is! This is Katakana!I remember something!! It says, Ku,re,i,a,ru. Eh? If I say it really fast it sounds like CLAIRE! That name sounds familiar, I think I've heard it before! Well, That's what my name is now! My name is Claire, I dunno why I'm here but I am and I've got some things to do before I die!

Smartass passerby: Your hair back to it's origanal color, blueberry?

Claire: Alright who the #^*W# said that? I'll $U^#$*$ing kill them!

Suddenly there was a scream and a "Don't do it!" Claire looked at where they were yelling and sees a girl her age, orange hair, one red eye, one blue eye, on the roof of a hospital, in hospital PJs and bandages, leaning forward.

She was commiting suicide.

Claire: Oh, Erm, Shit! What the Hell do I do!?

So what does she do? Well you have to wait ten years to find out

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 03-18-2010 at 06:21 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-17-2010, 06:09 PM

"You're hair" ?
You're hair = You are hair

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#3 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

03-17-2010, 07:46 PM

Oh. XD Sorry -Goes to edit-

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

03-20-2010, 04:07 PM

OK, seriously someone, say something! If I didn't make sense then tell me that! I want to know if you could see this as a good future Anime, your honest opinion!

But . . .I'll live.