JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SpellX (Offline)
New to JF

Please give feedback of these movie clips! - 05-05-2010, 06:30 PM

Hi,

I would love to get feedback of these three videos I have made. Everything is my original work (music and all the images). If you have headphones, please listen to the clips with them for the best sound quality. The quality of video might be better if you view it directly on the site (by clicking Youtube icon at the lower right corner).

The first movie clip is trailer of a story I am currently working on. The second and third one are music videos built around that story, using partially same video material as in the trailer. Please give your feedback either by commenting here or directly in youtube. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your opinion!

Ps. If you like these videos, please feel free to forward the links to anyone who you think might be interested in giving feedback regarding them. Thank you!

Trailer - The Mind (Entering Life):

Alone Music Video

Music Video - The Mind (Entering Life):

Last edited by SpellX : 08-25-2010 at 10:33 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
UAE20 (Offline)
New to JF

06-07-2010, 07:27 PM

Frankly it's a wonderful vedio It reflects to aduiance the story of the movie I mean what the movie is speak about,the picture of the movie is meanful,was that movie is an advertisement for your movie??? by this sence of the movie people can imagine the story of the movie. the sound is perfect fit with the PIC

All the best in your story

I like the movie

Learning from you life experiance is important lesson to be well person but Not fallen in the same deep valley
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SpellX (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2010, 07:35 PM

Thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! It gives me encouragement to do more videos in the future Thank you again!