JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
liziunholy (Offline)
New to JF

Question Is anybody interested in helping out with my art project? - 01-13-2011, 01:18 PM

My name is Lizi, I am a fine art student at university and I need some help with my latest project.
I am looking at different styles of writing, some you see everyday - advertising, scripts on tv etc. and also pieces you choose to read - poetry, stories and letters.
I am looking for a couple of people to be penpals with me so I can write letters to you and receive letters back.
I am hoping to exhibit these letters (without addresses on show) along with other pieces I have written.
If anyone is interested in helping me, send me a message on here or email me at xlizixa7x@live.com.
Thanks x
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ibrahimraj (Offline)
New to JF

01-13-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liziunholy View Post
My name is Lizi, I am a fine art student at university and I need some help with my latest project.
I am looking at different styles of writing, some you see everyday - advertising, scripts on tv etc. and also pieces you choose to read - poetry, stories and letters.
I am looking for a couple of people to be penpals with me so I can write letters to you and receive letters back.
I am hoping to exhibit these letters (without addresses on show) along with other pieces I have written.
If anyone is interested in helping me, send me a message on here or email me at xlizixa7x@live.com.
Thanks x
i will assist u contact me at ibrahimraj40@yahoo.com