JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Whats to like more...
Sad poems 9 28.13%
Happy poems 2 6.25%
Love poems 7 21.88%
Death poems 4 12.50%
Other 8 25.00%
None 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
Words from your heart filtering through your heart - 05-01-2007, 01:38 AM

Hey, I wanted to post some of my poems, but all of the places here for poems dont seem to fit what I wrote, so I thought I would make a place here for us who write poems with sadder meanings that make you feel sad or loved and some have even made my friends cry. So I wanted to let you and everyone else know that if you have something to write that is sad or loving and even a poem or story that make you cry, its fine to share it here.

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
I am once around here - 05-01-2007, 01:40 AM

i am here
your once fogotten friend
there i go again
in the deepened end
you here, me there
we are everywhere
wrapped in your arms
to never be let go
for you are afraid to loose me
to think i would let go
to watch you work
to watch you play
just to see you every day
there is nothing better
than the gleam in your eye
to make me feel
that i will never die
to be in your arms
to feel your warmth
to feel the sensatation of love
maby a spark of hope
just call my name
ill be here to same your day
dont hesitate
i love you always

I LOVE YOU ANIME !

i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

My time is comming to an end - 05-01-2007, 01:50 AM

here is one that I wrot for Insane Doll:

a time has passed
my life shant last
I look all around me
and all see is a a very large tree
a looming shadow
crawls over my body
so dark and hollow
I breath ever so shallow
seesing my hand
I feel cold all over
misery is oppressing
my heard depressing
and my life is one not to spare
time to shadder
time to not tear
for my time is now and forever near

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 01:55 AM

i donno kakashi, I usually just put my mind to it, and it ist bad, sometimes it just comes from my heart when Im sad, usually they are better than when I am happy or normal, just when I am upset or hurt.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 01:56 AM

i donno kakashi, do you want me to post one that hisu wrote me a while ago? if you really want me to, I will. . .its really cute

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 02:03 AM

Ok, here it tis:

My love reamains a captured jewel
a glimmer of hope, a treasured tool
the enlightment of the incandescent sky
the beauty of the stars in your eye
my love is forged in a strong mould of trust
but corrupt with fear for loss of your lust
your warmth is empowered by this pyre
so are your dreams, your hope with desire
securely you glide, because your heart knows
my eyes are froever watching your glow
yearning your bodys tenderness here and there
wrapping you in safty, confort and care
this flame is yours for now and forever
to feel in your heart, to trust and to treasure
never will i think of being so crule
to surpass your heart and bury this jewel.

That is the poem that hisuwashi wrote for be

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 02:08 AM

haha, some have the talent, I have the nack for writing things, but I have many filled up journals, I have also written stories, for my friends and songs too, but my favorite is and has been and will be poems.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 02:13 AM

Usuall I take the things I have been through to teach others what it is like. So much of my life has been filled with sorrow and crying till I want to die. Maby its those of us who have been through so much that are so great at poetry. I have so much to boil out that I can write so much and say alot. Poems are a part of me and im part of a poem that I write. I write to think and I think when I write out what hurts me so others can know how I relate to those around me.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 02:25 AM

hmm... lemme think of something on the spot...

your love hurts
crying is oh so much worse
there are days
every now and again
that feel so close
to me taking my life away
trying to do what seems right
I dont see a soul in my sight
i would trade my life for another
my gosh I wanna walk away
sometimes I sing my self to sleep
I have so much to say
but I just walk on through
on what I need to try to do
but I end up in an hole
with nothing left but an untold story

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-01-2007, 02:40 AM

wow...........its really beautiful. I love it alot sissy.