JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ShadowChampion (Offline)
New to JF

Location: What? I dont live in the secret headquarters underground in the USA o.o
Send a message via MSN to ShadowChampion Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowChampion Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowChampion
In need of an Art partner - 02-26-2010, 05:16 PM

Forgive me if I placed this in the wrong area.

I need someone to help me out with my works (s) a partner or a professional artist that is willing to help a lower rank artist like myself. I am having problems finding anyone near or close by me to help me in person with my works and my mind comes up with new ideas x20 faster than I could create on a page. I would display some of my art work of mangas, I'm jumping back and forth, in process of creating, however for the time being I'm confidned to a BlackBerry for most of my operations online. (Net is down and no clue when it would be restored and no alturnitive computers close by other than my phone) If any pro or experienced artist or mangaka wish to help me stand on the spot I need or believe to be, please contact me. I'm usually always on or near my phone and I have MSN and Yahoo messagers.
Domo arigato

Entertainment - Quality - Dedication - Precision - Action - and other fairly big words...define
DELTA MOON
(#2 (permalink))
Old
japangirl32503 (Offline)
broken wings

02-26-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChampion View Post
Forgive me if I placed this in the wrong area.

I need someone to help me out with my works (s) a partner or a professional artist that is willing to help a lower rank artist like myself. I am having problems finding anyone near or close by me to help me in person with my works and my mind comes up with new ideas x20 faster than I could create on a page. I would display some of my art work of mangas, I'm jumping back and forth, in process of creating, however for the time being I'm confidned to a BlackBerry for most of my operations online. (Net is down and no clue when it would be restored and no alturnitive computers close by other than my phone) If any pro or experienced artist or mangaka wish to help me stand on the spot I need or believe to be, please contact me. I'm usually always on or near my phone and I have MSN and Yahoo messagers.
Domo arigato
if i can be of help, i'm not a professional artist but i love to draw and paint manga, like skip beat, or hana-kimi + alot more. let me know.
jen

gentle fluttering wings
dances around the fairy ring
bathed in the moon light glow
a moon that waxes and wanes
he will give to her
to hold her in this dream forever..
a never ending moon light night...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-26-2010, 11:32 PM

An easier way to accomplish what it sounds like you're looking for would be to search brainstorming/idea development techniques.

I like mind maps, and word association myself.

I don't really feel that relying on another for your inspiration is a very sound idea.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
ShadowChampion (Offline)
New to JF

Location: What? I dont live in the secret headquarters underground in the USA o.o
Send a message via MSN to ShadowChampion Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowChampion Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowChampion
02-27-2010, 04:54 AM

Ah I see. ^^
For brainstorming and developing ideas, I use a mentally dangerious method of letting the brain run and store everything inside the brain, instead of writing it out. I'm trying to kick that habit and record the ideas out. One way I'm trying to do that is what I like to call the "ABC bridge method" where u start with one event, and end with another, and inbetween fill in the gap that leads to that event.
(Ex. (A) Guy walks to door - (bridge) guy puts his head to the door to check if anyone is on the otherside, then slowly opens it before peeking through - (B) Guy walks through door.

In a way, besides a awesome friend ^^ (that won't be hard to find on an awesome site like this), I was also hoping for someone as a guide. Someone who already knows" what the bullet would do if you shoot it this way" (figure of speech)
Its really hard to find someone where I'am located, that would look more than what the picture is on the paper, but rather the story inbetween the pages and how the pictures carries the story on its shoudlers and passes it between panels and pages.

Entertainment - Quality - Dedication - Precision - Action - and other fairly big words...define
DELTA MOON