JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

The Messengers of Fate- What do you think of my book? - 08-07-2007, 11:27 PM

I am writing a book called The Messengers of Fate. I will PM the first chapter to anyone who wants to give me feedback. If you like I can PM you more since the first chapter is short (as all the chapters are.) I am writing lots of short chapters rather than fewer longer ones. I hope to get it published someday. Anyways, if you do request it, please let me know what you think. The genre is mainly fantasy but in the last part of the book there is a dash of sci-fi but how that will happen with the current story shall remain a mystery until it is published.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SovereignEvil (Offline)
J'aime l'esprit foncé

08-07-2007, 11:45 PM

Sounds good, I love fantasy and sci-fi! My two favourite genres actually, and I'd also love to give you some feedback on your story, I like reading others works, also I write myself, so PM me, I'll make sure to send some nice thoughts about it.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

08-08-2007, 12:48 AM

Sent. It takes a few PMs just to send the first chapter so it may take a little while to send once you request it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2007, 02:53 PM

yeah id love to check this out and see if its what ill like. just send it and ill give it a look
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

08-08-2007, 03:08 PM

Sent. Feel free to post requests but it may be a while so I can take a day or so to revise some stuff. Maybe I will get around to editing the second and third chapters a little too.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2007, 04:38 PM

man that was actually great. it was a very mysterious beginning and as long as all tha questions i have get answered further in the story than im sure it will be remarkable
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Chounae (Offline)
Hello Tiki and Asia G1

Send a message via AIM to Chounae Send a message via MSN to Chounae Send a message via Skype™ to Chounae
08-10-2007, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidash View Post
I am writing a book called The Messengers of Fate. I will PM the first chapter to anyone who wants to give me feedback. If you like I can PM you more since the first chapter is short (as all the chapters are.) I am writing lots of short chapters rather than fewer longer ones. I hope to get it published someday. Anyways, if you do request it, please let me know what you think. The genre is mainly fantasy but in the last part of the book there is a dash of sci-fi but how that will happen with the current story shall remain a mystery until it is published.
yeah send us a copy and ill send u the 1st chap of my manga
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Chounae (Offline)
Hello Tiki and Asia G1

Send a message via AIM to Chounae Send a message via MSN to Chounae Send a message via Skype™ to Chounae
08-10-2007, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovereignEvil View Post
Sounds good, I love fantasy and sci-fi! My two favourite genres actually, and I'd also love to give you some feedback on your story, I like reading others works, also I write myself, so PM me, I'll make sure to send some nice thoughts about it.
emo