JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

Send a message via MSN to Jo_Kittie
Die Mauer - 08-17-2007, 01:31 AM

This is my first real fan fiction, which I'm putting alot of effort and time to. Do not complain about the places and persons being mentioned in the story, because not all of them exist.
If anyone steals this story, and claims it to be his/hers I'll make you suffer in some way. I don't know what, but don't underestimate the powers of internet. I'm just saying.
This story may have explicit [R] content and that's my warning for you. If you don't like yaoi/slash and that stuff, do not read this. These kind of actions won't appear until further in the story, but be on your guards, becuase I won't put any other warning than in the title.

I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do. <3

▫DIE MAUER▫

"I'll be the acid spy"
I'll do whatever you like
Yes, I know the exact call
We should've been living here

(part 1)

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Prince. He was very rich, and had thousands of friends. He looked really handsome, with all the jewelry and his pretty face, and all girls were climbing on him as screaming banshees, which led to most of the other guys (except those thousand friends of his) were really jealous. He didn't care though, as he had all he wanted. Well, almost all he wanted. He didn't actually have thousands of friends, more to the "one or two"-way. The girls were like screaming banshees, just not climbing on him. He wasn't that rich either, but still. He was handsome and he had a big...
Who am I trying to fool? He was a poor, ugly little fag. Period. And that would be me. I was 13 and lived in Youkoto, north of Osaka. The story starts in my school, Youkoto Education Centre, a few blocks away from my home.

Naoya tapped my shoulder. "May I please read your essay?"
"Why?” I mumbled while drawing a goblin on my desk.
"Don't scribble on your desk, Koyou-san" I heard the teacher call from the other end of the classroom. Naoya knew I would let him do it, but it was always fun to see his face when I denied him. "Please..." I ignored him and continued drawing.
"Koyou-san!" I stopped and looked up at Nao's begging face. "You know I always get an F in biology…" I couldn't resist those puppy eyes of his. "Fine then, here you go", I said and handed over three full written papers. Instead of drawing on my desk I opened my bag and took out my notebook. It was all covered with text and small drawings I had made. On the front I had drawn a big, black dragon with burning red eyes. I remember Sensei Genki had seen it when she was going to help me with the math. She admired it so badly, and asked me to draw one for her.
I glanced to the wall behind our teacher's desk. It was still there. I had put so much energy on that drawing, and I was very relieved when I saw the face of Sensei Genki when I gave it to her. She had put it on the wall immediately and forced the classes' attention towards it. Mr. Shanshu, the arts teacher, had visited the classroom a few weeks ago and was totally stoned. When he found out who had made it, he took me to his office right away and told me I would be a great artist, make big money and so on.
"Obviously, young Koyou-san doesn't know what a sea sponge is". I looked up, noticing everyone was looking at me. "I'm sorry, Sensei Hikari, I was... thinking of something else", I said quietly and defended myself with a pencil, as Naoya was trying to hit me with his ruler.

The day passed by slowly. After lunch we only had those boring lessons left; history, and double-English lesson. During the last lesson I looked at my watch each second, just waiting for it to be 3:20pm. Tick tack, tick tack. When there were only five minutes left of the lesson, Mr. Chinen asked us to close our history-books and start moving. I was hoping I could invite Nao for my house for the afternoon, and help him out with the Biology.
"I'm sorry", Nao said while putting all homework in his bag. "I'm going home with M today." And sure, outside the door Miyawaki and his gang were waiting. He had a cigarette in the corner of is mouth. It dangled each time he spoke to his friends. I looked back at Nao. He was on his way out, so I started to put my jacket on.
"I said I'm sorry, it's just that he wanted to show me his new..." But I never got to know what was new, because Nao was already gone. He left me with my bag in the right hand and the biology papers in the other.

»”M”… What a ridiculous nickname«, I thought as I made my way through the gate of the school area. »Why does Nao even meet that Miyawaki guy, he seems so... strange«. I passed the other students who were waiting for their bus and when I arrived to the crossing I turned right. »He could be dangerous. And for the record, Nao had promised me we would be seeing each other today or maybe tomorrow«. Naoya had been a lot with Miyawaki the past weeks. He didn’t dis me or anything, but still I felt slightly ignored and put to the side each time Nao’s new friend showed up. It felt wrong.
When I passed the baker's, I felt a smell of newly baked and fresh buns. I stopped the discussion in my head about the atomic bomb Miyawaki might hide in his basement, and entered 緑のパン屋 (Midori no Pan Ya, The Green Bakery). Of course, Mr. Takahashi was behind the disk, as always. He was a tall man in his 40’s, with black, thin hair and a huge belly that sneaked out a little under his dirty shirt.
“Young Suzuki-san! You’d better be ready with that bread for Mrs. Watanabe soon!” the baker called to a skinny boy who was carrying a box down the staircase. “I will, Takahashi-sama.” The boy put down the box, bowed to his boss and disappeared through the door that led to the kitchen of the shop.
“Konnichiwa, tomodachi!” Mr. Takahashi turned around at my words and grinned as he saw me.
“Hello, Taki-chan! Haven’t seen you around for a while”, he smiled. “What can I do for you?”
“I felt a stench of burned wood, so I decided to check what’s going on in here. You’re not allowed to make weird Indian dancing inside.” I waved with my index finger in front of him as he smiled at my sarcasm. “Your irony always make me laugh, young Koyou-san. You remind me so much of your father when he was about your age… Thank you Suzuki-san!” He called after the skinny boy who had just left a white little box, with a pink rosette, on top of the desk.
“Who’s the new guy?” I asked and nodded at the boy’s direction. “Is he new in town?”
The Baker laughed, and with each “ha, ha” the big tummy moved up and down. “Curious, are we? I knew you would not resist asking. Well, his name is Akira. He’s born the same year as you, actually… He arrived from Kanagawa a few weeks ago. He came to me and asked for a job here this Tuesday, I think.” “I thought he was somewhat my age… What school is he going to?” I asked while looking at Akira, who had just come back to the room and went down to the basement with the box. Mr. Takahashi didn’t seem to listen, cause he was turned towards the kitchen, probably looking over the other bakers.
“Anyway,” I said with a louder voice, making the big man turn around, “I would like to buy some of those buns you have there.” I pointed towards the round and sugar-covered breads, located inside the display case.
“Still attached to buns, son?” He chuckled and put ten of them in a brown paper bag as I nodded. “Here you go. That would be 362 yen, please.” I dragged up some coins on the disk and waved good-bye to Mr. Takashi, as I was about to leave the building.
In the door way I almost collided with an old, fat lady. She wore a big and puffy, pink dress and a huge sun hat. To complete the look, she had painted her lips with rose-red lipstick, and it was quite obvious that she had tried to make her lips look bigger than they were. She had failed though. At least from my point of view, she looked like an ape with make-up and clothes, because right beneath her nose she had a thin, black mustache. If I remember right, I think she had some straws of beard on her chin too. It must have been that lady that the box was meant for, because before the door closed behind me, I could hear Mr. Takahashi’s voice inside: “Good afternoon, my dear beauty-… Yes, of course we should start home delivery, but you see, we need someone to….”
I smiled to myself when I heard him fawn on the ugly lady.

x麗 性x

last.fmfacialbookfamilyyoutube

Uruha, Bou, Yuuto, Shiyuu, Yuuichi, Yomi, Hiko, Hide, Zero

Last edited by Jo_Kittie : 08-04-2008 at 05:46 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

08-17-2007, 01:33 AM

(Part 2)

When I finally got home the time was already half past four and my favorite TV show had just started. Well, TV show here and TV show there, what would you call The Simpsons? After nearly watching half of it, however, it I decided that this episode was rather boring. It was about Maggie, who had supernatural powers and could make pancakes. »Cute, but boring.«
I sat in the couch just thinking for a while, as I heard my flat and white tummy making it’s voice heard.
»Lets see what the refridgerator has to offer« I thought and got up from the fluffy sofa, just as Mrs. Koyou entered the room. “Hi Taki, dear. How was school?” she asked me and started to make the dishes. She was always very strict when it was about hygiene. She wanted the house to be shining clean, and the kitchen was her favorite area to polish.
“Fine” I mumbled and stuffed my mouth full of left over candies from the day before. My mother looked up at me and smiled. “Don’t eat too much sweets now,honey. Your father will be here in less than an hour, and we will most likely have dinner by then”, she said and left the kitchen. “And Taki?” she called from the laundry room, “Could you empty the trash for me?”. I took one more caramel before I went to the trashcan and pulled out the full bag. My family had always been experts on collecting garbage. As my mother was as she was, she emptied our rooms everyday during her cleaning-tour.
As I jumped down the stairs outside our apartment I felt the taste of the sweet in my mouth. »Yum, strawberry« I thought as I went on the sidewalk. When I threw the plastic bag in the garbage can I saw that new guy, from the bakery. “Hi”, I said as he passed. “Uh… Hi…” He greeted back and then rushed past me.

“I tried your guitar before. It sounds awful!” Tomiko, one of my older sisters said when I came back. “I told you you’re not allowed to enter my room!” She never listened to what I told her. It was so annoying.
“And you really thought she would follow her little brother’s order, Taki-chan?”, I heard Tamako say and turned around to see my oldest sister. “How have you been, darling? She said and kissed my forehead.” “Fine. I bought some buns from Takahashi’s today, I guess there are some of them left. “How is the old man doing now adays?” Tamako asked as she sneaked her hand inside the paper bag on the kitchen bench. “He seemed ok,” I answered, “he has gotten himself a new employee. Someone from the Kanagawa area.” “Mhm…?” Tamako had mashed in a bun in her mouth and mumbled something I couldn’t hear.
“I met him on the street when I threw the trash anyway,” I continued, “he didn’t seem that social though. He just greeted me very hush and then rushed down the sidewalk.” None of my sisters listened, though. They were both busy having a wild discussion about if boys from Kanagawa or from Osaka were the most interesting.

I didn’t see anything of that Akira guy the following days. I thought I saw him at lunch one day, but when the person turned around, it showed up to be someone else. I don’t know why I worried so much, but I didn’t like what I saw. Or what I didn’t see. Naoya kept asking me what the problem was, but I just said I had a bad day. I don’t think he really cared though, because he was more interested in the game-boy he had in his hand.
“Look! I made it!” he cheered and made a happy dance around his desk. I just nodded and
continued to ponder about Akira, and where he could be.

“Shukudai, shukudai, shukudai! Damn all teachers and their homework!” It was the Monday after I had met Mr. Takahashi, and we were on our way home from school.
“They really want to torture us”, Nao continued, “Three essays until Friday. THREE!”
He kept complaining about the tremendous amount of homework we had gotten, and he
also tried to start a discussion about the teachers’ possible plan to take over the world and make everyone do homework.
When we entered my apartment he was still discussing with himself, as he had given up trying to talk about the evil teachers with me.
“I think Sensei Genki will be hard to beat. She has that look in her eyes when she’s mad…”
“Naoya…”
“Mr. Shanshu must be the leader. It will be a hard fight, but if I just get that right angle, think I can manage to strike him…”
“NAOYA!” Nao stopped talking and looked at me. “What?” he exclaimed. “Enough allready! You’ve talked about the Teacher Conspiracy for forty five minutes!”
“Ok, chill…” Naoya said and shrugged. “I just tried to cheer you up a little, you seem so… I don’t know.” “Well, as you might have noticed, it does not work”, I snapped and glared at the telephone that had started ringing. Nao looked at the phone, then on me, and then back at the phone. “Are you going to answer that, or will you just continue to glare?” I aimed my glare at him instead, and continued glaring until the phone had stopped ringing. Naoya shrugged again and stepped into the living room.
“So, what is your problem anyway?” he said as he threw himself on top of the sofa. “I told you, I’m having a bad week,” I answered and made myself comfy beside him. He wouldn’t understand my problems anyhow. Maybe if they were my problems, but right then the whole thing was about another persons issues. I hugged a pillow and thought that maybe Nao could help me if I told him. After all, we were best friends, and he wouldn’t let me down that easy.
“Nao…” I started and turned to face him. “Yuuh..?” clearly, he was more interested in the show of the television. “There’s something I want to tell you”, I continued after I had reached for the remote control. “What?” Nao had turned to me as I shut of the TV, with a fairly indignant look on his face.
“Well…” I started, and then I told him everything that had happened since the week before, about the skinny guy I had met, and that he had not shown up. Naoya listened carefully. I didn’t think he would be that engaged in my thoughts, but when I had finished my story he scratched his head and poked a button on the sofa.
“I wonder what could have happened to this guy… Akira, you said?” I was shocked by his sudden involvement of the question, but of course I was happy that he cared.
“Uh… yeah, Akira. I think he was supposed to go to our school…” Nao still listened. “Of course it’s not like I’m dying because he doesn’t show up, but I feel worried, because.. Well, he’s new in town and… What if he’s got enemies? They might go after Mr. Takashi…” Nao tilted his head looking at me, and I think I could see a little smile in the corner of his mouth.
“Are you sure?” A grin spread over his face.
“Sure of what?” I answered, trying not to sound rubbed. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that, though, because Naoya now smiled from ear to ear.
“You know exactly what I mean. You like him, don’t you?” I waved sarcastiacally with my hand.
“How could I possibly like him, when I have just met him once, and only said ‘Hi’, dear Nao-chan?” Naoya’s lips vibrated and sooner or later he would loose. I still stood tall though, and kept the cocky look on my face. He put himself together and cleared his throat, before saying with a serious tone:
“You’re turning blue.”
That was it. We both collapsed with laughter and I had to hold my poor tummy in cramps. Of course, this was an important matter of fact that Akira had dissapeared, but we had not been together like this for a very long time. The fact that we could still goof around like this was a total plus from my side, and I was happy that we still vere so close.

“Are you sure?”
I sat infront of Naoya. He was still looking at me, and grinned. I guess I sometimes drifted away in my thoughts.
As I didn’t give him any answer, he continued. ”I’m pretty sure he’s fine, Taki, and I find this discussion pretty… Unneccessary.” I couldn’t believe what I heard. Was this really Naoya speaking? My one and only friend, turning his back on me?
“Can’t we talk about anything else than your stupid »friend«?” he continued and put a lot of sarcasm into the last word. After a short pause I opened my mouth.
“Naoya…”
“For the record,” he interrupted, “I think I’m leaving. I was going to M anyway.”
Traitor. “Fine then. GET OUT!” He stood up and made a harsh bow before he went to the door. With a loud “FAG!” he slammed the door behind him. I threw a pillow after him, which hit the door with a silent »poof«.

End of chapter one.

x麗 性x

Last edited by Jo_Kittie : 08-04-2008 at 05:45 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
deadthinker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-18-2007, 09:24 PM

ohhhhh im excited about the next part now hehe ohhhh ur really really good hehe

*waits patiently*
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

08-19-2007, 12:40 PM

Thanks. :]
I'm working really slooowmotionous on this. XD <3

x麗 性x

Last edited by Jo_Kittie : 08-04-2008 at 05:45 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

08-04-2008, 06:08 PM

If anyone wants me to continue, I will. x__x

x麗 性x