JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#231 (permalink))
Old
ajithmangal (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Interracial Intimacies. - 08-13-2009, 06:16 AM

I am a Sociologist with Asian experience.Like very much for a dialog.Pl.email me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialintimacies View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a PhD candidate in Sociology at a University in Tokyo, researching inter-racial desire and the politics that sometimes comes with it. I am presently looking to interview many people about this topic. Specifically, I am interested in people who feel attraction mainly/exclusively toward Japanese/Asian men/women if they are non-Japanese/Asian, or visa versa. Secondly, I am interested in interviewing people who have thoughts or opinions on this dynamic of attraction.

You may think your case or thoughts are not interesting but I am looking for typical and exceptional people, so don't worry! If you enjoy talking about these things, let's meet and I will even buy you a coffee or a drink Any inquires are also welcome.

Cheers,
Jamie
(#232 (permalink))
Old
Londonsakura (Offline)
New to JF

South Asian and East Asian mixed relationships - 02-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Hi just saw this, I'm interested to know how your research went? I'm in London and find there are many mixed relationships but I've heard it's not so common in Japan especially South Asian women and Japanese men, do you have any research on this?

LondonSakura