JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ksa101 (Offline)
New to JF

How important is height to J-girls - 07-21-2008, 05:17 AM

Hello,
I am coming to Japan shortly and was wondering how important height was to Japanese girls. In China, when I was there, I found that height was the most important thing that girls looked for. how important is height in Japan and how tall do most girls like boys to be. I am 172cm, and in China was constantly told that I was short. In China, most girls seemed to like boys 178-180cm. Is this also the case in Japan? What do you think most girls prefer in terms of boys height?
Thank you for your reply,
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-21-2008, 05:20 AM

personal preferance *rawr*
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 05:21 AM

well, basically, girls love men who are taller than them. so, i am 1,89 meters tall, and the girls who know me and know this, like this too. as usual most men like smaller girls then.

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkite View Post
well, basically, girls love men who are taller than them. so, i am 1,89 meters tall, and the girls who know me and know this, like this too. as usual most men like smaller girls then.
I agree with you. It's sort of like a dog and his master... It sort of makes a man feel not-so-dominant if a girl is taller.

I'm a tall girl, and all of my guy-friends are shorter than me for some reason, and are totally inferior to me. They never try to pick a fight with me because I can totally beat them. Good ole height and weight lifting! I get more respect because I'm tall.

Ahhh...? Did I go off-topic?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 05:31 AM

no actually not. you are still at this topic, and you are right. i mean, i would be too weak to really harm anyone, but if you are tall, you really look stronger,w hich most girls like, and japanese girls are not so tall as i heard. also the persian girls are pretty small. but this does not matter. the better for you, if you wanna find a smaller girl than you.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
no actually not. you are still at this topic, and you are right. i mean, i would be too weak to really harm anyone, but if you are tall, you really look stronger,w hich most girls like, and japanese girls are not so tall as i heard. also the persian girls are pretty small. but this does not matter. the better for you, if you wanna find a smaller girl than you.
I mean, I honestly beat my guy-friends in arm wrestling. Men are naturally supposed to be stronger, but it's pretty crazy. I always ask my friends what they think makes an attractive girl, and most of them say that they like girls that are shorter than them.

But, people never purposely try to piss me off because I'm scary when I'm mad because I'm taller than lots of guys. It's funny, but a good feeling. I've been told by my friends that too.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-21-2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I mean, I honestly beat my guy-friends in arm wrestling. Men are naturally supposed to be stronger, but it's pretty crazy. I always ask my friends what they think makes an attractive girl, and most of them say that they like girls that are shorter than them.

But, people never purposely try to piss me off because I'm scary when I'm mad because I'm taller than lots of guys. It's funny, but a good feeling. I've been told by my friends that too.
it is good to be tall, you are right. i like it too. and what guys find so nice at smaller girls is, that they are cuter, anyway! being smaller than them makes them cuter for us. like the member Sainth and us. well not the best thing here now, but we are a couple now, and she is really smaller than me, which makes her cuter for me.
and anyway, i guess japanese girls really love taller guys. because i know some girls who really were impressed by my height. lol.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 05:44 AM

Quote:
it is good to be tall, you are right. i like it too. and what guys find so nice at smaller girls is, that they are cuter, anyway! being smaller than them makes them cuter for us. like the member Sainth and us. well not the best thing here now, but we are a couple now, and she is really smaller than me, which makes her cuter for me.
and anyway, i guess japanese girls really love taller guys. because i know some girls who really were impressed by my height. lol.

*cry* What a blow to my self-esteem, Kite!

I've been trying to be cuter lately and guys always say that taller girls aren't cute. lol. But... I don't get what's so cute about being shorter? Is it because girls look more innocent???

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#9 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-21-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:

I've been trying to be cuter lately and guys always say that taller girls aren't cute. lol. But... I don't get what's so cute about being shorter? Is it because girls look more innocent???
no worries, I'm tall too....its such a burden.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

07-21-2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:

oh, sorry if i hurted you now. i didnt want this. sorry.

and yes, you got the point. they look more innocent,w hich is very, very cute!
every boy loves innocent girls. and being cute is one step for them to look innocent.
i hope you can view this picture. this girl is japanese, and nearly every guy i know, is after her:

Profil von _MOnIIe_ auf Netlog