11-16-2008, 11:47 PM

girls are just evil creatures that torment me TT_TT
(#222 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
11-17-2008, 02:14 AM

I couldn't live without girls. They add the spice that I need, otherwise my life would be boring.
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Banzai (Offline)
日本バンザイ~!

Send a message via MSN to Banzai
11-17-2008, 02:51 AM

Well, I'm in weird situations all around. The girls that want to be with me are girls that my friends already want to have. So I keep away from them or it may make my friends feel upset or mad at me because they like these girls a lot. Plus they are all Asians. I love Asian girls T_T. Anyways, I reject them because of this but I find it funny how they keep on trying. MUAHAHA.

>>>SOSDefinition<<<

私は日本語より多く学ぶことが開始されます。
(#224 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-18-2008, 01:34 AM

i LOVE love!!! ^.^

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#225 (permalink))
Old
deathnotegirl (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to deathnotegirl Send a message via MSN to deathnotegirl Send a message via Skype™ to deathnotegirl
11-18-2008, 02:17 AM

I'm told that i'm to nice, caring and sweet...but i don't see how that's a draw back...and i'm really hyper at times

my pet tree-Nakishee
**MEMBER OF THE VAMPIRE CLAN**

Are you overloaded, Candy coated?
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
11-18-2008, 04:20 AM

Tried to get close to a girl but...

1. Don't see her often, only between classes
2. Language barrier (she's Japanese, but I don't want to speak too much Japanese to her because then it'll seem like I only like her because she's Japanese, or I just want to practice Japanese, etc.)
3. Probably screwed up by rushing things (not in a bad way, but probably gave her wrong impression, turned her off, etc.)
4. She's into EGL, I'm into EGA (we are the only two in the entire college I think), but she still doesn't seem interested?
5. Maybe she's not ready for a boyfriend
6. Maybe she's busy with her studies
7. Maybe she likes someone else...

Most of these are speculations...and probably just pessimistic thoughts, or wrong assumptions, etc. Who knows, maybe the language barrier was the only thing keeping her distanced.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#227 (permalink))
Old
KohanaIto (Offline)
got milk?

Send a message via MSN to KohanaIto
12-03-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
Oh, wrong. Some of us really DO enjoy our independence quite a bit. Invariably when I encounter an opportunity for anything beyond a friendship, I find myself recalling all the things it would require me to either moderate or abandon completely. It will take an incredible person to give me the incentive to sacrifice the peace and tranquility of oneness. I am not saying that such a person doesn't exist, but I do not ache to find him.

The other major deterent is that my preference in men is not white, christian, conservatives which happen to be the majority of the single, male population here when you reach my age bracket. Now if more of my 20-30 yr old friends in the Asian community here had single uncles or fathers, I might have a few more choices.

BTW Yuujiro, while I agree that you are the most (openly) effeminate male on JF, your mindset is defintely not. I think that is why you attract as many females as you do. The pairing does you justice. A shift of either aspect would hold less interest.

Oh, dang, I think I just got slammed with that one -_-"
LOL but I think it's good that your happy as you are. I, on the other hand, am just a bitch, and have the attention span of a five year old on crack (never seen one, have you?) So I get into "relationships" and there over by the end of the week....*sighs* And I wonder why so many people hate me....

show me the world through emerald eyes of colbalt skies
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Abernachy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Abernachy Send a message via Skype™ to Abernachy
12-03-2008, 05:01 PM

My job will probably be a big turnoff to any potential girlfriend. Being on call 24/7 and at the drop of a hat I could very well be out of Japan for a week with little to no information supplied to me. Plus from some of the research I've been doing, being a American military (USAF) guy in Japan is pretty much a terrible spot to be in. I also think the language barrier will be a tough one, my japanese is getting there but saying the words exactly as they need to be said is a little problematic to me.

Last edited by Abernachy : 12-03-2008 at 05:05 PM.
(#229 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernachy View Post
My job will probably be a big turnoff to any potential girlfriend. Being on call 24/7 and at the drop of a hat I could very be out of Japan for a week with little to no information supplied to me. Plus from some of the research I've been doing, being a American military (USAF) guy in Japan is pretty much a terrible spot to be in. I also think the language barrier will be a tough one, my japanese is getting there but saying the words exactly as they need to be said is a little problematic to me.
I can definitely see that being an issue. I used to date an EMT and he would work 12 hour shifts, but he was also on-call when he wasn't "on the clock." We did well with it, but I won't lie and say it didn't put a strain on our relationship. Both people have to be super flexible about it...and whoever's the one without the funky schedule has to be very understanding and selfless about it.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#230 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM

It's difficult to find a girl that likes the same stuff as me because I'm a very varied person who likes a lot of things realatively equally. Whether it be cars, computers, games, anime, manga, japanese(language) tv, history, music(anything but rap and country), sports, and other stuff. If I could find a girl that jives with half of those I would be happy but I haven't found anyone like that so far.