(#51 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-03-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmei View Post
to intiate me into japanese culture so i can live in anime land and eat all the kawaii pocky ramen and drink ramune everyday ^___^ and thus be dubbed "kenmei-chan"
*covers face in shame*...That is so cute.... :3 I just had a litchi ラムネ

One thing though...pocky ramen?...must google. That doesn't sound tasty...

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-03-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmei View Post
to intiate me into japanese culture so i can live in anime land and eat all the kawaii pocky ramen and drink ramune everyday ^___^ and thus be dubbed "kenmei-chan"
That sounds like a world I could be happy in...

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#53 (permalink))
Old
kenmei (Offline)
脳ある鷹は爪を隠

Send a message via AIM to kenmei Send a message via MSN to kenmei
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoko View Post
*covers face in shame*...That is so cute.... :3 I just had a litchi ラムネ

One thing though...pocky ramen?...must google. That doesn't sound tasty...
kawaii pocky ramen was an invention made by Keaton, ask him for the recipe

ホラ顔上げぇな・・
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

12-03-2008, 06:30 PM

I'm not sure I want to lol

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#55 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-03-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoko View Post
I'm not sure I want to lol
But you have to, its part of the iniciation to join the club..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-03-2008, 06:45 PM

Just take a look at my blog real quick!

Gaia Online :: SuPeR PoCkY RaMeN's profile

UH! NE? WAAAA

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#57 (permalink))
Old
kenmei (Offline)
脳ある鷹は爪を隠

Send a message via AIM to kenmei Send a message via MSN to kenmei
12-03-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Just take a look at my blog real quick!

Gaia Online :: SuPeR PoCkY RaMeN's profile

UH! NE? WAAAA
i just vomitted in my mouth a little bit

ホラ顔上げぇな・・
(#58 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-03-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru1981 View Post
I'm a Malaysian working in Shanghai. I met with a J-guy nearly a year ago during a tour trip in Xi'An. We had a great one day trip together and exchanged contact. We have been keeping in touch through emails and msn on and off since then. We went for another trip in China with one of my friend in August. I went for a tour trip in Japan in Sep and he's a great host, brought me to the places I want to visit and finish work earlier than usual during weekdays to meet up for dinner. Last month, we went to Beijing together for a short trip and we also meet up when he's on business trip to Shanghai.

I am so very confused now whether he just treat me as a friend or travel mate or what? I think I like him since it's quite comfortable to be with him and he's very gentlemen. When I express that I'm having great trips with him, he too replies the same and wish to travel with me again. The thing is, he never really say anything which I can conclude as he likes me. He's very caring and I think able to remember the things I said and what I likes. But I really don't know if that's due to his good nature and politeness or I mean something special to him.

Anyone here who are from Japan or understand Japan culture well, please help! Could he have hinted anything while I still don't get it? I don't quite know how he interact with people daily to assess whether he's treating me somewhat special or just like a normal friend.

We're going for a trip to Vietnam end of this month. If he's probably just treating me as a normal friend, I should adjust myself and stop putting any hope that we might progress further. After all, he's a nice travel mate to go out with.

Really need help here as I'm getting more frustrated and confused as days past if I don't know where I should place myself. Thanks in advanced.

By the way, he's in his early thirties and I'm in my late tweenties.
If a Japanese guy does something nice for you, he likes you. I saw step it up to the next level.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

12-03-2008, 07:07 PM

Oh my...NarutoxSasuke....that's a new one....ew.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

12-03-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru1981 View Post
I'm a Malaysian working in Shanghai. I met with a J-guy nearly a year ago during a tour trip in Xi'An. We had a great one day trip together and exchanged contact. We have been keeping in touch through emails and msn on and off since then. We went for another trip in China with one of my friend in August. I went for a tour trip in Japan in Sep and he's a great host, brought me to the places I want to visit and finish work earlier than usual during weekdays to meet up for dinner. Last month, we went to Beijing together for a short trip and we also meet up when he's on business trip to Shanghai.

I am so very confused now whether he just treat me as a friend or travel mate or what? I think I like him since it's quite comfortable to be with him and he's very gentlemen. When I express that I'm having great trips with him, he too replies the same and wish to travel with me again. The thing is, he never really say anything which I can conclude as he likes me. He's very caring and I think able to remember the things I said and what I likes. But I really don't know if that's due to his good nature and politeness or I mean something special to him.

Anyone here who are from Japan or understand Japan culture well, please help! Could he have hinted anything while I still don't get it? I don't quite know how he interact with people daily to assess whether he's treating me somewhat special or just like a normal friend.

We're going for a trip to Vietnam end of this month. If he's probably just treating me as a normal friend, I should adjust myself and stop putting any hope that we might progress further. After all, he's a nice travel mate to go out with.

Really need help here as I'm getting more frustrated and confused as days past if I don't know where I should place myself. Thanks in advanced.

By the way, he's in his early thirties and I'm in my late tweenties.
You do the following:

Step One:
- You offer him rice

Step Two:
- You give him chopsticks, those annoying fragile ones.

Step Three:
- Ask him to split the chopsticks.

If he manages to split the choptick smoothly there's a chance that he'll split your legs open smoothly too, therefore a success!

However, if he breaks the chopsticks or his fingers there's no hope for you, it's bad luck.