JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: what do you prefer for relationships or love in general ??
Marriage ((one person in your life )) 45 77.59%
Free Life (( multiple sexual relations during life )) 13 22.41%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
yukiNnight (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to yukiNnight
12-25-2008, 12:03 AM

i dont really have much confident in marrage cuz of my parents they dont care or love each other at all and they wouldn't divorce which they fight like every single day so marriage is like a tieing string but marriage means forever to some grls i'm fine with being married or not but i still wanna try on a bride dress
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Thief (Offline)
JF Regular

12-25-2008, 12:05 AM

love and marriage go together...
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-25-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief View Post
love and marriage go together...
Wrong.

Ten.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#94 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-27-2008, 05:15 AM

I didnt answer either cuz I dont think you have to Marry someone if you Love them, I've seen relationships go perfectly without marriage, Marriage is the choice of two people and its not right for everyone, I don't even kno if its right for me.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
12-27-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't wanna get married. Just a waste of time/money. There is no way in hell I'm ever changing my last name.
Welcome to my wagon.

I haven't changed my last name....as of yet....I will if he happens to die....

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-27-2008, 08:13 AM

Too many people have experienced bad marriages in this world. Marriage should be beautiful, but it has gained a dirty reputation recently, especially since there's so much divorce going on. I can't tell you how many of my old high school classmates had divorced parents. The facts appalled and sickened me.

Not just that, I don't understand any sort of lack of respect for those willing to take the commitment to marry and raise children (don't get hot, I'm not pointing fingers). Those are parents, and those are the ones who keep our civilizations alive. If it weren't for them, we'd be one scrawny, pathetic, and insignificant race. But hey, I guess that would be better for the Earth, huh? Considering how much we take that for granted too ;]

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#97 (permalink))
Old
MutsuYakumo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-27-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Too many people have experienced bad marriages in this world. Marriage should be beautiful, but it has gained a dirty reputation recently, especially since there's so much divorce going on. I can't tell you how many of my old high school classmates had divorced parents. The facts appalled and sickened me.
I personally am not a huge fan of divorces, but I would much rather two people not be together and be happy, then being miserable together. It's kind of ironic, a couple that is so in love with each other don't take the time to really get to know each other, and eventually hate each other because they got married.

But to answer the question. I think that marriage is something that people should really take their time with. I was always told to do two things before getting married; check her credit, and get a prenuptial agreement.

You can pay for school, but you can't buy Class.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
12-27-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Not just that, I don't understand any sort of lack of respect for those willing to take the commitment to marry and raise children (don't get hot, I'm not pointing fingers).
oh no I'm not disrespecting people who do get married for that reason its just I know somebody they knew each other for two weeks, she got knocked up and that's why they got married. I understand it can work but still there should be some thought put into getting married and I don't think a child should be the reason, yeah if there was love already and they're like well we might as well fine but I'm just saying people who are basically just cut friends shouldn't get married just because they weren't careful enough. it takes more than a child to make a marriage work is all i'm saying
(and no didn't get hot just making sure I'm not misunderstood )

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb
(#99 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
12-27-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tocrayzay View Post
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying (and if I do I apologize in advance) but NOBODY should get married because of an unplanned pregnancy. These marriages usually don't work out. And if the bond between the parents isn't strong enough the child will only suffer. (Seen it happen) Neither should you get married just because you want to have a child, I've seen that happen and fail so many times, this desperate want for a "happy" family is usually destined to fail.
Which is why I'm a single mother (I was not getting married because of a child, even if I had people telling me I should've) (the following may be a bit off topic and if it is just let me know I'll edit it and take it out)and at the moment I do get help from the government, but it isn't that much it covers all necessary expenses, I can't speak for other single mothers but I can't wait to get daycare for my kid and start working again because money from the government shouldn't be an incentive to have a kid, and should only be used as long as necessary. Although Germany is currently trying to use money for that since Germans aren't procreating enough
I agree on the single mother and getting married b/c of a child thing. One of my Best Friends is engaged just b/c she and her fiance had an unexpected baby. It's not working out for them at all. Myself, I'm engaged but I've never had sex with my fiance. It just depends on who you are I think. *sigh* I've been on my soapbox too long. ^.^

(#100 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

01-02-2009, 03:57 PM

I don't think anyone is pointing any fingers saying those who don't want a marriage is necessarily outcast from the norm.

Marriage can be good, it can be bad. But for what it is, I think it's a stepping stone for those who do want to take it, to consolidate what they have.
I'm not saying those without a marriage have not consolidated thier relationship. But marriage means different things to people.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"