JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

01-24-2009, 06:10 PM

I'd say try your best to keep in touch and keep things a a good level of intimacy if you can, in regards of the emotional contact i mean

if possible try to meet up some time in the future; possibly if he comes back over; or if were to take a holiday over there

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SmMo (Offline)
@ Uni and lurking on JF

01-24-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
I'd say try your best to keep in touch and keep things a a good level of intimacy if you can, in regards of the emotional contact i mean

if possible try to meet up some time in the future; possibly if he comes back over; or if were to take a holiday over there
haha agreed, when they say something they mean it, sort of a mentality in japan isnt it? (dont say things you dont mean)

Laid back.

Has Claimed Aya Kamiki, mine!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
chucky (Offline)
New to JF

01-25-2009, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post

Actually tis is the tricky part. I sent him a christmas card during Christmas, but i reckon he probably received only after Japan's new year in January. I enclosed my email but have not heard from him till now. So I realy wonder if he's fine esp in work, and peers. As my card asked him whether he coming over by any chance and "missed him a lot". He may not know how to reply me..(which I reckon it has been his style)