(#11 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinemere View Post
Hi

Ever since i came to Asian,Malaysia i have been searching for a JP lady,i don't mind settling down with a JP lady,i want to know why Asian ladies don't like Black men.
Who told you that they don't like black men? I know of a couple of black men who are married to Japanese ladies. Also, one of the black men I know is the biggest ladies man I ever met. He dates all kinds of women in Japan, Japanese mostly.
It is all in you attitude. If you think highly enough of yourself a lady will notice you and will date you no matter what race you are.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niknaizorai View Post
Now, I heard of three cases where single Japanese women over 35 or 40 traveled overseas to just get pregnant from foreigners and get back to Japan to have their babies. They might spend some time with the foreigner to know him as a person but in all three cases Japanese women disappeared from the scene or the biological father´s world. I mean the biological father of the child finds himself unable to locate the Japanese single woman. In all three cases, they never consumated marriage.
Where did you see/hear this? Let me guess... the Mainichi news? The same news site which claimed that Japanese mothers jerked off their sons during exam time to get their mind off of sex?

I've met hundreds of Japanese women living overseas and I've never heard of a single case of what you're saying.

Of course I've met my share of social outcasts who were escaping Japanese society and did everything to remain overseas. Some even went as far as to puncture the condoms they used on their men to get pregnant. However, your example seems to paint a different picture.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
Where did you see/hear this? Let me guess... the Mainichi news? The same news site which claimed that Japanese mothers jerked off their sons during exam time to get their mind off of sex?
That is going to give me nightmares, thanks.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Niknaizorai (Offline)
JF Regular

Hello Spicytuna - 01-28-2009, 05:52 PM

First of all, I will not generalize to all the Japanese women. It can happen with non Japanese too. However, the Japanese woman would leave him alone. The western woman most likely would demand rights from the biological father. Western woman has legal rights and Japanese woman would hide it. I dont know if she would have rights in Japan. In some asian countries, I know women dont have those rights. Law is behind.

Thats exactly what I meant, Spicytuna. You see, some Japanese women puncturing condoms to get pregnant. It is a different method but the same intention. Now, imagine she disappears just like that after you had sex with her for the last time. She suddenly disappears with no apparent reason. You have lived with her for many months, everything was going smoothly and suddenly she is gone.Now, you have a big question mark over your head. Remember this type of woman wants the baby without the man. She has problem dealing with men, Japanese or western. It doesnt matter.

These cases were told to me by a Japanese woman who is an old friend of mine. A Japanese lady friend of her commented her intentions and plans after arriving to a foreign country and search for male just for that exclusive purpose. Then my friend asked me what was my thought about that. I was shocked because it was so "out of the box". I have met online other case with similar pattern from a western man.

I have to admit, not many cases for now, but I want to know if this happens more than I might think. Sometimes, once we start looking and we become aware of this phenomena, cases start mushrooming around you.

Nothing is written on stone in this life.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2009, 07:19 PM

In Spicytuna's case, it's women trying to get pregnant to stay in America (so the man will marry them)...the opposite of what you describe.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Niknaizorai (Offline)
JF Regular

Mmm - 01-28-2009, 07:49 PM

I really dont know where they ended up. Maybe Japan or somewhere else.

"Outcast" is kind of strong word but some of these women just dont want to stay in Japan.

You know, there are criminal organizations that trade with children. I mean babies are sold like merchandise.

So, it might not be an extended practice but it sure happens.

Many single moms nowadays. We pre-assume that biological dad went away when maybe they just got pregnant and abandoned their biological dad.

Relationships are affected by economy. Men dont get stable jobs as easily so women kind of get desperate waiting and trying to find a suitable man. If it takes too long, they might go on their own and forget about men altogether.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Onyx (Offline)
JF Regular

01-28-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
Of course I've met my share of social outcasts who were escaping Japanese society and did everything to remain overseas. Some even went as far as to puncture the condoms they used on their men to get pregnant. However, your example seems to paint a different picture.
Wow...i should be more careful from now on..
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
01-28-2009, 09:25 PM

OK so i just asked about every Japanese women im friends with and could reach this late in the day to inquire about this since i have never in my life have heard of this so called phenomenon After listening to what they said it sounds like someone is pulling your leg man or at least this is the biggest case of misinformation i have heard this week.

From what i got lots of Japanese women tend to find foreign babies even mixed ones from different cultures cute but seems to be the extent of it. One of my friends stated that basically all Japanese babies look the same LOL which i find funny since some westerners say all Asians look alike. So it would not usual for some to look at babies from difficult cultures with interest and this they are cute kind of like looking at a new puppy but thats where it stops. Committing marriage suicide by getting pregnant and becoming a single mother is not in their best interest and being ostracized by the community is not favorable either.

So basically this is rubbish i know 2 single Japanese mothers but they live in the US and none them have any urge to return to Japan and even they said this a myth.

Last edited by Sinestra : 01-28-2009 at 09:31 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niknaizorai View Post
I really dont know where they ended up. Maybe Japan or somewhere else.

"Outcast" is kind of strong word but some of these women just dont want to stay in Japan.

You know, there are criminal organizations that trade with children. I mean babies are sold like merchandise.

So, it might not be an extended practice but it sure happens.

Many single moms nowadays. We pre-assume that biological dad went away when maybe they just got pregnant and abandoned their biological dad.

Relationships are affected by economy. Men dont get stable jobs as easily so women kind of get desperate waiting and trying to find a suitable man. If it takes too long, they might go on their own and forget about men altogether.

I am not sure where you are going with this.

You asked about a phenomenon no one else has heard of. I am not sure what more there is to say.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Niknaizorai (Offline)
JF Regular

Thank you everybody - 01-28-2009, 10:42 PM

Japanese will always tell you what you want to hear.

In any case, thank you for your contributions.

This was just an open end exploration.

I am sorry. I hope I didnt offend anyone with my thoughts.

Thank you

Domo arigato gozaimashita