JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
cocoluvnihon (Offline)
The"Kewl Otaku" one

Send a message via AIM to cocoluvnihon Send a message via MSN to cocoluvnihon Send a message via Yahoo to cocoluvnihon
Have you ever liked someone that was soo..... - 05-22-2007, 04:25 AM

mean to you but yet you ended up liking them more, even though you've tried to get over them!! Just wondering
(#2 (permalink))
Old
oldsoulyoungspirit (Offline)
A love unconquerable

Send a message via MSN to oldsoulyoungspirit
05-22-2007, 06:22 AM

Yeah i have but i didnt need to bother getting over him cause he soon fell for me too, after much flirting and meaness and we've been together near three years...

I have lived a life longer then you or I know,
many time i have tread this path and made my choices,
yet my soul inhabits the young body of a girl...
And here i lie, awaiting my time to truely blossom
Oldsoulyoungspirit
(#3 (permalink))
Old
glaylover (Offline)
Nan de?

05-22-2007, 12:48 PM

We always want the ones that we can't have! been there done that, liked the guy for 3 years and nothing ever came of it, even tho there was some flirting, but he could just aswell turn around and be an utter prick! Why are we compeled to chase the ones that run?

Glaylover

zutto futari de..........
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-22-2007, 12:51 PM

nope im not a dumbass like dat...most girls treat me well neways lol
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Mika (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Mika
05-22-2007, 03:20 PM

I always fall for guys that are mean with me... I hate that!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
glaylover (Offline)
Nan de?

05-31-2007, 02:02 PM

As I have got older I have thought 'If you want to be a bastard then you can f*** off you are not worth my time!' There are so many great guys out there, ditch the jerks!

Glaylover

zutto futari de..........
(#7 (permalink))
Old
cocoluvnihon (Offline)
The"Kewl Otaku" one

Send a message via AIM to cocoluvnihon Send a message via MSN to cocoluvnihon Send a message via Yahoo to cocoluvnihon
06-01-2007, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaylover View Post
As I have got older I have thought 'If you want to be a bastard then you can f*** off you are not worth my time!' There are so many great guys out there, ditch the jerks!
I agree with that , but besides that I fell for a guy, and we're going to call him Jason. I met Jason at my sister's seniors award night. I was looking through the program and I see his name and next to it was "Full ride to Harvard". I was like hahha he must be a total nerd . Then I saw him and he was totally HOT . I wanted to congradulate him afterwards but I was too shy So then I finally saw his myspace and sent him a message congradulating him and that maybe we should meet up some time! Well, we did at this party and we hit it off and fell for each other right then and there So, I texted him and stuff but his friends were jerks and sent me nasty text messages. I ended up being clingy, but a bit mad at him. Then he ended up NOT liking me anymore I apologized and suggested we should be friends ! Well, he kept changing his mind about whether we should be friends or not! One minute he wanted to be friends then the next minute he didn't and instead of calling or talking to me he did it via over e-mail Then all of a sudden he finally told me he doesn't want to ever speak to me nor be friends nor be in his life. Basically he cut me off after I offered friendship and to help him out in the future if he ever needed anything esp. with japanese ( I know what a jerk I wouldn't have the audacity to cut off anyone if they wanted to help me out after they realized their mistake!) soo we don't talk anymore a part of me wants to be there for him and be in his life but overall i could care less I moved on have a boyfriend and is hoping that karma will get him or reflect and have remorse over rejecting me

Last edited by cocoluvnihon : 06-01-2007 at 02:50 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
luna2 (Offline)
HALO3 GAMER GIRL 4LIFE!

06-01-2007, 03:00 AM

yuppers once apon a time he swore at me alot T_T
lots of pple say we still fight lyk a married couple even now but im taken so ya
hes lyk my brother now i guess^^

YOUR RIGHT NOTHING DOES LAST FOREVER, WE OBVIOUSLY PROVE THAT RIGHT

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/memb...-drawings.html
(#9 (permalink))
Old
lpdirufangirl09 (Offline)
Gaijin Zombie Hero

Send a message via AIM to lpdirufangirl09
06-10-2007, 01:22 AM

I went through that the past 3 years of my life.

me and my ex got together when i was in 7th grade. he was in 8th. we dated off and on for the whole year. at the end of the year he was dating another girl but he and i were romatically involved. his freshmen year i went to homecoming with him in october and 4 1/2 months later we broke up because he wanted to date some chick who ended up not wanting him anways. 2 weeks alter we got back together. it lasted for two weeks. he broke up with me again for another girl who ended up not wanting him..again. v.v' for 6 months, he dated girls and would strut with them in front of me. he even told me about him losing his virginity which really hurt me because he promised me that he'd wait for me and i said i'd wait for him (which i did.) in early april of 06 we got back together and were together for a few days short of 4 months and he broke up with me because i was "selfish". then, december of 06, he tried to get back with me, as much as i wanted to i finally told him that i was done playing his games. there was jsut a lot of little things i did for him that he never did for me. my 15th birthday, he didn't even call me, text me, leave me a comment on myspace, come over, or anything and tell me happy birthday.

I'll bloom as the poison flower
and become the flower that blooms again.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Mehi (Offline)
New to JF

Cool 06-10-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpdirufangirl09 View Post
I went through that the past 3 years of my life.

me and my ex got together when i was in 7th grade. he was in 8th. we dated off and on for the whole year. at the end of the year he was dating another girl but he and i were romatically involved. his freshmen year i went to homecoming with him in october and 4 1/2 months later we broke up because he wanted to date some chick who ended up not wanting him anways. 2 weeks alter we got back together. it lasted for two weeks. he broke up with me again for another girl who ended up not wanting him..again. v.v' for 6 months, he dated girls and would strut with them in front of me. he even told me about him losing his virginity which really hurt me because he promised me that he'd wait for me and i said i'd wait for him (which i did.) in early april of 06 we got back together and were together for a few days short of 4 months and he broke up with me because i was "selfish". then, december of 06, he tried to get back with me, as much as i wanted to i finally told him that i was done playing his games. there was jsut a lot of little things i did for him that he never did for me. my 15th birthday, he didn't even call me, text me, leave me a comment on myspace, come over, or anything and tell me happy birthday.
Wow you life with him has much changes.

bad and good.........
you know this is life.

regards
Mba

Sunny Day from Syria