JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Would you like to have a japanese BF/GF?
yes 205 66.99%
no 35 11.44%
maybe 66 21.57%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#171 (permalink))
Old
WhoIsDaffy (Offline)
Banned

12-15-2009, 12:58 PM

they sometimes say:

you poke the fire, not the fireplace (something i disagree with but anyway)

you get the girl, not the flag.

It does not matter where your partner is from. If you have real love.
this conquers all.

I've been with many girls, from all over the world.

women are the complex/evil/trusting/cheating/wonderfull/angelic/simple/amazing/weird/monogamous/predictable creatures the world over.

after all, "It's all pink in the middle"
(#172 (permalink))
Old
Natts (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Natts
12-27-2009, 06:11 PM

I voted "maybe". Japanese guys are as good as any from any other culture. The main thing I think makes them different from, let's say finnish guys, is that they are actually very polite. I think all asian men are very polite. We had some japanese visitors in our school and our family hosted two boys. We had a lot of fun showing them the finnish culture, but they felt a bit shy. When they left, the were all quiet, and a simple thing such as hugging felt extremely uncomfortable for them. Compared to japanese men, finnish men are very open, definetly not shy and they are very easy to talk to. So, the thing I like about japanese, and all asian men, is that they are a living proof that gentlemen are not an endangered species. About finnish men, I myself am very open and energetic, so a japanese boy might be a little scared about me So I think I'll stick to the kinds we have on this side of the globe.
(#173 (permalink))
Old
Rhini (Offline)
New to JF

01-03-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
This thread is hilarious sometimes..
why do you believe that?

Letters can burn
(#174 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

01-03-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhini View Post
why do you believe that?
Because some of the girls who posted in here need to come back to reality. I cringe every time I see someone say "Yeah I'd like a Japanese/Asian boyfriend because they're really cute and sweet and kind" - no, that depends on the individuals personality. Asian guys can be assholes just like guys of any race.
(#175 (permalink))
Old
Rhini (Offline)
New to JF

01-03-2010, 07:09 PM

so all men are the same when they want to be jerk

Letters can burn
(#176 (permalink))
Old
Ririnsama (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Ririnsama
01-10-2010, 07:09 PM

I think I would like to have one just for... change. xD

リリーンさま
(#177 (permalink))
Old
thatkid (Offline)
JF Regular

Thinking lightly. - 01-14-2010, 07:47 PM

I have preferences pertaining to race... I don't want to call it racism but it might in fact borderline that. I am sure some one here will decode this and figure I am a racist but whatever, to make myself feel better ill start calling it a social bias.

There is always something I feel the need to nitpick unrelentingly. Now please, if this has anything to do with you I am sorry, just try to swallow your pride or something or stop reading and consider an alternative like flipping (clicking) to another page. If you have a beard, and were t-shirts that depict overweight men shooting blindly into dense groupings of trees with large automatic weapons, you might think this is funny. But its serious so don't laugh. Well, you can laugh or cry or rant about how shi++y I am. I don't actually care.

The first "bias" I have is more about culture and upbringing which is directly tied to race so please feel free to think, "this guy is racist". I think I draw the line on dating when it comes to Chola's, and if you do not understand what that is, trust me it isn't appealing. Just type it into Google or something and you will see. Or I can explain it to you. They are usually Mexican, although some whites try and emulate it ineffectively, which might actually be a blessing... but anyway. They wear profuse amounts of makeup. Like cover up, eye liner, and awkward shades of lipstick. To make it short there are thousands of them residing in my local area and they all look like miniature clones of each other. Same shoe brands, same pants, same shirts same forced speech impediment to try and sound "gangster" or more Mexican than they really are. It drives me F@3king insane!!

Phew!!! I am glad I got that off of my chest. Been pent up in my head since my sister was born. man...

That was actually my only bias. Hmmm..... It took spewing the information in an unrelated forum to realize that. You never know what kind of mental baggage your lugging around until the little demon brings it out. I am so happy this is the internet and not my mothers dinner party tonight. Knowing my impulsive nature I would have said this and successfully branded myself.

Using all of my sick time...

Last edited by thatkid : 01-14-2010 at 07:56 PM.
(#178 (permalink))
Old
thatkid (Offline)
JF Regular

Oh yeah. - 01-14-2010, 08:12 PM

And I know this is mainly for women but I thought I would let everyone know. This is were I dump my garbage. Mental garbage.

Using all of my sick time...

(#179 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM

A person's ethnicity never really was a requirement for me when it came
to having a boyfriend. I mean, if they were and they could teach me the
language and the culture, then that's definitely a plus, but it's not a
deciding factor.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#180 (permalink))
Old
Clara (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Clara
01-17-2010, 06:42 PM

Japanese boys and girls are very cute.. I think i like japanese boys lol. So i wanted a japanese boyfriend

Minnenes ekko stiller timen