JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   it hurts .... .o( _ _ )o ショボーン (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/24762-hurts-o%28-_-_-%29o-%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%9C%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3.html)

Tsuzuki 04-26-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothVVC (Post 704550)
long distance relationships suckT^T im in one too, my Girlfriend went to colleege after her family moved last August and we were together for winter break, but then she had to leave again;.;!!!! and soon she is done with this year of school, then i get to go down to her for 2 months but after that we cant figure out how we can be together......

this is the worst pain i can ever imagine

hai T.T nothing to know what will happen next it hurts so much in this situation ._.
and there is still nothing what we can do or plan O.Q

SephirothVVC 04-26-2009 08:46 PM

i know how you feel;.; but truthfully i dont think anything besides being with them again can help us....nothing is equal or can equal itT^T

Tsuzuki 04-26-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothVVC (Post 704554)
i know how you feel;.; but truthfully i dont think anything besides being with them again can help us....nothing is equal or can equal itT^T

hai O.Q I we have luck I'll see him in august if not then october or later ;.;
all we can do is to hope and die :P T.T
but I still haven't find someting what I can do to make me just abit happy x)

SephirothVVC 04-26-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 704558)
hai O.Q I we have luck I'll see him in august if not then october or later ;.;
all we can do is to hope and die :P T.T
but I still haven't find someting what I can do to make me just abit happy x)

me neitherT^T i hope you find something that helps though;.;

rison 04-27-2009 03:16 AM

Th waiting helps makes the atraction stronger.Try write thinking about the good times you had togther and write love poems on these...could help.

pumpum 04-27-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 704383)
ρ I need something to make me happy...
I hope someone has some Ideas Oo。。( ̄_ ̄*)ぽあぁん

theres only really one solution...ALCOHOL! and some funnibunni !:p

or you could try inhaling some helium and calling the samaritans thats always funny!:D

or you could master the art of farting your national anthem! or burping it or hey what about both! :ywave:

for me personally there is nothing funnier than an angry midget !! thats top of the line funny!! theres one where i live and when you piss him off he chases you lol !! he's a gangster midget !!( i dont know where you could get one of those though)

Tsuzuki 04-27-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpum (Post 704919)
theres only really one solution...ALCOHOL! and some funnibunni !:p

or you could try inhaling some helium and calling the samaritans thats always funny!:D

or you could master the art of farting your national anthem! or burping it or hey what about both! :ywave:

for me personally there is nothing funnier than an angry midget !! thats top of the line funny!! theres one where i live and when you piss him off he chases you lol !! he's a gangster midget !!( i dont know where you could get one of those though)

:P thanks x3 if I got insane sometimes in the future I'll do that x3

Thunda 05-16-2009 10:17 PM

awww Tsu thats bad to hear. Think about how good will life be when you will be together again. <3 You are one of the strongest people I know. I know that you will manage! :)

xYinniex 05-17-2009 01:02 AM

I hope it worked out, or does work out, But you know you're friends want you to see that life is about other things too. =) and other things that make you happy. God, if i had a plate of tiramisu in front of me, I'd have a massive smile on me face.

Focus on the little things and then things will start to look up before you know it. =) Do a course, go join a gym class etc.

Hyakushi 05-19-2009 07:17 PM

다 괜찮아 질거야 약속
愛しい人
すべて私の約束は大丈夫されます.
人生は美しいあなたは美しい

I always found long distance relationships easier than being together all the time heh ^-^ but idk I just like to think about the person im dating more than anything really. Although it is tough when you are with them for along time (or what seems to be) then all of a sudden its gone. It just makes seeing them again more fun, 注意する Tsuzuki.

Just tell him "私は狂ったようにあなたのことが恋しい!!!" hahahahaha! next time you see him xD.