JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
Unhappy it hurts .... .o( _ _ )o ショボーン - 04-26-2009, 12:30 PM

ρ(。。)イジイジ dunno where I can start (〜〜。 ) シクシク

but last night my friends told me I looks unhappy and some of them told me I didn't really smile or laught for a long time ~.~
Since I'm back from america I feel sooo bleh the place is just wrong ( I felt abit the same after I left germany) spain is just such a wrong place for me (−_−)ノシ・・・ハァ・・・
I visit my BF for 2 month in america we wanted to see how it it when we live so close toghether... this 2 month we had so many trouble and sad/bad happenings ( not with him and me) butwe could handle it all o(TヘTo) くぅ this 2 month where the happiest of my completly livetime ( who knows my past know why I sayed this) I felt happy inside ^^

but now ... after I had to go back to spain I lost my smile .............λ ))オイテカナイデーーー
it feels all just so wrong without him , I get more and more depressions always when I wake up in the moring my pillow is wet...and my eyes are red ( I don't even wanna cry but my heart does it whiele I sleep) I look every day at his pic and the tears start to run slowly...
I'm abit afraid of myself cuz last night I saw in my face how I smiled as I was sad with tears in my eyes 。・;´∧`;・。 I know this .. I had it before but I hurt myself if I can't handle it I don't want that this happen again to me , I try to find something to keeps me happy but till now I failed ._.
and my BF is still out of the field I can't even call him I hate the army O.Q
I just wanna sleep... I hate this mood what I have right now it feels like slowly killing me from inside .
I think I started to love him completly thats why my heart can't live without him ;.;
but he is american and I german I know it will be hard that we can live easy together. I hope he can handle all so I can see him hopefully in august ;.;
but till then I need something to make me happy...
I hope someone has some Ideas Oo。。( ̄_ ̄*)ぽあぁん

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†

Last edited by Tsuzuki : 04-26-2009 at 01:00 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

04-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Seeing as you felt this way when you came back from Germany, I would have to ask if the feelings diminished somewhat after a time. If they did, I would think you're just coming down from an emotional high, and having what gave you that high not be there anymore can be a painful experience.

There's always the future, Tsuzuki. Anyone who has such a great avatar of Felli Loss can't be all bad.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
04-26-2009, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
Seeing as you felt this way when you came back from Germany, I would have to ask if the feelings diminished somewhat after a time. If they did, I would think you're just coming down from an emotional high, and having what gave you that high not be there anymore can be a painful experience.

There's always the future, Tsuzuki. Anyone who has such a great avatar of Felli Loss can't be all bad.
:P thank you x3

oh well I hope your right because it's really bad for me right now O.Q even with alot of work I can't stop it ;.;

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#4 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-26-2009, 01:13 PM

Sorry about your emotional upset gut I've got a question..Does his love for you as strong as yours for him?
Why am I asking this? I've noticed that long distance relationship tend not to be fail-proof unless the love between those involved is strong enough to be withstand it.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

04-26-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rison View Post
Sorry about your emotional upset gut I've got a question..Does his love for you as strong as yours for him?
Why am I asking this? I've noticed that long distance relationship tend not to be fail-proof unless the love between those involved is strong enough to be withstand it.
lol yes he is kinda adiccted to me he was the one who started to visit me as much as possible and got in the army some trouble because of me x3 so well his still loves me more as I him at the moment

†♫†
(#6 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-26-2009, 02:19 PM

^^^

Great!! i hope you guys reunite someday and the love goes on.
But you have to be patient, the army is generally time-consuming: training, posting and all, if you guys were married then you would move together. But look at the bright side, he is not on a war ground or Is he in Iraq?

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

04-26-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
^^^

Great!! i hope you guys reunite someday and the love goes on.
But you have to be patient, the army is generally time-consuming: training, posting and all, if you guys were married then you would move together. But look at the bright side, he is not on a war ground or Is he in Iraq?
he was in Iraq and now he is again out to the field to get ready for the IRAQ T.T but if all works how we planed it he can leave the army in june after 4 years ^^"

†♫†
(#8 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-26-2009, 02:46 PM

Does he want that or you want him to?

You have to realise that the army might be his career line and if he progresses, it may eventually benefit both of you.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

04-26-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Does he want that or you want him to?

You have to realise that the army might be his career line and if he progresses, it may eventually benefit both of you.
no the army killed kinda his Back , he has to take every day 4 times very strong pain killers
and he hates the army fronm the first day on T.T
so he was so happy that he can leave this place in june .

†♫†
(#10 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM

long distance relationships suckT^T im in one too, my Girlfriend went to colleege after her family moved last August and we were together for winter break, but then she had to leave again;.;!!!! and soon she is done with this year of school, then i get to go down to her for 2 months but after that we cant figure out how we can be together......

this is the worst pain i can ever imagine

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."