JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Ririnsama (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Ririnsama
01-10-2010, 07:05 PM

Yeah yeah, right now I also like someone who apparently isn't interested in me. It might sound silly and overly-confident, but I think I'm too smart for him >.< Or at least, most of the things I do (like learning Japanese, for instance) seem weird to him but to me, they seem like expansion of my knowledge. Yet I just want him to accept what I do and love it. I always craved more for knowledge than anyone else around

リリーンさま
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-16-2010, 12:31 AM

Just watch any romance anime... it's the solution to your problem.

Anyway, I have had an issue like this before. But I eventually got over it and try not to think about it that much. It sucks, but time will heal it.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Sakamae (Offline)
JF Regular

01-16-2010, 10:00 AM

Look i never been in a issue likethis befor but i help my frineds all the time when it comes to things like this i just got done with 2 of my friends on Anime Threads who have the same issue as you do. Well to tell you the truth My friend (Takoyaki is a girl) & my friend (Sold Snak is a boy) are there nick names on there but Sold Snak is in love with Takoyaki & she likes him but she wont go out with him because she afrad of geting hurt & that it wont last so what i'm trying to say is he/she might be afrad of geting hurt or that it wont last give some time talk to them about it & if they still don't love you move on because there a lot of people who would kill to be with you & some day you'll fine that right guy/girl for you.

I Like You... When The World is Mine, Your Death Shall Be Quick And Painless.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
noihimura (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to noihimura
hi minna ..... - 01-20-2010, 01:16 PM

hi all
recently i am in this situation ... the man that i love so much ... he doesnt love me .. 2 month a go he married to another girl ... my heart breaking and i can do anything but cryin secretly every night ...

i keep askin why this situation is happening to me ... why he doesnt love me like i love him so much ...
but you know, that kind of question is a never ending question .. it will go on and on ...
right now i am sad but i feel a litlle bit ok recently

btw thanks for read this n yoroshiku minna

HYDE r YASU .....? haishhh ......
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

01-21-2010, 05:53 PM

move on and get rid of him or her.

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Sakamae (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noihimura View Post
hi all
recently i am in this situation ... the man that i love so much ... he doesnt love me .. 2 month a go he married to another girl ... my heart breaking and i can do anything but cryin secretly every night ...

i keep askin why this situation is happening to me ... why he doesnt love me like i love him so much ...
but you know, that kind of question is a never ending question .. it will go on and on ...

You need to for get him & move on with your life there is some one out there for you who can't wiat to be with you you just need to start looking again & in the end every thing will trun out just fine. Just don't let it get to you ok.

I Like You... When The World is Mine, Your Death Shall Be Quick And Painless.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
ExitRight (Offline)
New to JF

02-03-2010, 10:18 AM

Its the suckiest of sucky things to have happen but it happens to pretty much everyone at some point. I was in a 3 year relationship with someone who didn't love me back, so I guess just wistfully lusting after them is kinda easy going. Trust me, once you've done the "thing" there is no way you're ever going to get your heart back. It propels you into hell unimagined until one day through either drugs or old age you can finally forget their name.

But in the end there is only one thing you can ever do about it. Walk away. Because that person may date you, they may move in with you, hell mine even offered to marry me. But you can never escape the sad reality that they just don't feel the same way about you that you do about them. And that my friends is the root of all mental illness.

There is nothing quite as sad or depressing as endlessly holding up the banner of a relationship for the day when that person will finally reciprocate your feelings. If it didn't happen at the start of the relationship, trust me, it won't happen later. You'll just waste years hoping it will happen until either you get too depressed and leave or your partner finds the love of their life and does the same.

Do yourself a favour and take the short term pain of leaving now before you convince yourself life is not worth living without them. Because that's the biggest lie you will ever tell yourself. Life is worth living without them and that's exactly what you should be doing so that someone who does love you can find you. They'll never find you crying into a box of Kleenex in an empty apartment.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
darthlobo (Offline)
JF Regular

02-05-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noihimura View Post
hi all

I know it's tough, but you have to just force yourself to forget them. I know how hard it is; a few years ago I was crushed by a girl I really loved. The first month she was gone I completely wanted to kill myself every single day. And even though she still haunts me, I am better. I would like nothing better than to at least get a phone call from her, but I know it won't happen.

Basically the first step is let go of hope. Stop assuming you or him did something wrong or made a mistake. You have to accept that he made his decision and that he won't be seeing you. You are crying probably because a part of you is saying that he will see you again, and that won't be happening. I am not trying to be mean, I am only trying to be realistic.

I am sorry if this comes off as cruel. I really do hope you start to feel better. I know what this feels like.

I choose the twilight path to the dawn.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
kokusaijin (Offline)
New to JF

02-05-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
What do you do? Im in a situation like that now and I don't know what to do, its the worst feeling in the world.
I've been in that situation before.Sad to say but when you love someone who doesn't love you in return it means he/she is not worthy of your love. Give it to someone who can love you more. Learn to love yourself more. You must love yourself first. It's the key to getting the love you seek.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-05-2010, 08:39 PM

You have two options, which have both probably been stated in one way or another in this thread already, but I like to talk sometimes.

You can either:

- Learn to stop loving them. Accept that they do not love you and deal with it one day at a time. Eventually you will be free.

- Deal with it. Stick to them if they seem to want to be with you. Eventually they may turn around, you're probably going to cause yourself infinitely more heart ache this way.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.