(#48 (permalink))
Old
darthlobo (Offline)
JF Regular

02-05-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noihimura View Post
hi all
recently i am in this situation ... the man that i love so much ... he doesnt love me .. 2 month a go he married to another girl ... my heart breaking and i can do anything but cryin secretly every night ...

i keep askin why this situation is happening to me ... why he doesnt love me like i love him so much ...
but you know, that kind of question is a never ending question .. it will go on and on ...
right now i am sad but i feel a litlle bit ok recently

btw thanks for read this n yoroshiku minna
I know it's tough, but you have to just force yourself to forget them. I know how hard it is; a few years ago I was crushed by a girl I really loved. The first month she was gone I completely wanted to kill myself every single day. And even though she still haunts me, I am better. I would like nothing better than to at least get a phone call from her, but I know it won't happen.

Basically the first step is let go of hope. Stop assuming you or him did something wrong or made a mistake. You have to accept that he made his decision and that he won't be seeing you. You are crying probably because a part of you is saying that he will see you again, and that won't be happening. I am not trying to be mean, I am only trying to be realistic.

I am sorry if this comes off as cruel. I really do hope you start to feel better. I know what this feels like.

I choose the twilight path to the dawn.