JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   How can I get a Asian boyfriend!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/34830-how-can-i-get-asian-boyfriend.html)

Chiquita 11-17-2010 10:21 AM

How can I get a Asian boyfriend!!

The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.
I would really love some tips, of how I could find and have a asian boyfriend!!

CoolNard 11-17-2010 11:01 AM

I'd offer my input, but I've already written somewhere else. Perhaps you may find your answer here: Asian men only like Asian women?

Chiquita 11-17-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 838113)
I'd offer my input, but I've already written somewhere else. Perhaps you may find your answer here: Asian men only like Asian women?

Yeah thats true,, but i want to have asian guy friends as well...

CoolNard 11-17-2010 12:37 PM

Yeah, guy friends or boyfriends - you still gotta start off with the same approach - make 'em like you.

YukisUke 11-17-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiquita (Post 838105)
The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.
I would really love some tips, of how I could find and have a asian boyfriend!!

You know, I'm going through the same problem right here in the USA. I feel your pain. LOL.

Vinnythefox 11-17-2010 04:03 PM

This is truly very sad.

RobinMask 11-17-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnythefox (Post 838151)
This is truly very sad.

Very much agree.

To the OP, Chiquita, I have to ask why you specifically only want an Asian boyfriend? Also why you assume that Asian men only like Asian women, and that they're any different to any other man in the world and would have some sort of specific checklist that they look to in order to find a date? Men are men, true that there are always cultural difference, but even then you need to look to people as individuals, not as simply 'Asian' and assume that what one looks for in a date is the same as any other.

Nyororin 11-17-2010 05:11 PM

You know, try treating them like normal guys and not special Asian guys.

Maybe actually bother to get to know them instead of lusting after the Asian part.:rolleyes:

Chiquita 11-17-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 838160)
You know, try treating them like normal guys and not special Asian guys.

Maybe actually bother to get to know them instead of lusting after the Asian part.:rolleyes:

yEAH I actually treat them as normal as I would treat any1 else.. I just want something new in my life, thats all..
But thanks for the advise :}

NanteNa 11-17-2010 09:54 PM

You're already approaching the whole 'I want a boyfriend'-dilemma in a wrong way, if you start out by demanding him to have a specific ethnicity. I don't think there's any particular 'recipe' or 'guide' as to how to get that Asian boyfriend. lol. Guys are as different in personality as they are in looks..

And most Asian guys don't necessarily 'prefer' an Asian girlfriend - many Asian guys I talk to are more influenced by their parents' demands on them getting an Asian wife, Asian kids and general Asian standard family life :3