JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-22-2011, 07:05 PM

Dude you have a stalker, it happens, learn to have fun with it instead of fighting it.

When i was in school, there was this girl who fancied me but i didnt like her because she had some horrible spots. She wouldnt accept that i didnt like her and followed me around everywhere - EVERYWHERE! people called her my shadow. Anyway after fisrt trying to get rid of her i thought wtf i might as well use her and so i gave her my books and shit to carry and she used to do my homework for me as well, it was almost like i had a p.a. for about 11 months.

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#12 (permalink))
Old
myk (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-22-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
Dude you have a stalker, it happens, learn to have fun with it instead of fighting it.

When i was in school, there was this girl who fancied me but i didnt like her because she had some horrible spots. She wouldnt accept that i didnt like her and followed me around everywhere - EVERYWHERE! people called her my shadow. Anyway after fisrt trying to get rid of her i thought wtf i might as well use her and so i gave her my books and shit to carry and she used to do my homework for me as well, it was almost like i had a p.a. for about 11 months.
Come on, dude. That's what chicks do.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-22-2011, 09:30 PM

Stop saying chick,it's not the 50s!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿

04-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post

I'm pretty sure that makes you a dirty no-good whore...

Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
lsearchl (Offline)
New to JF

04-23-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
The answer to the question in the title of this post is, no. And most people, Japanese or not, would react the same way as you to the woman you describe. She sounds nuts.
So there is no stigma or difficulty for women over 35 in Japan to get married? She is just uniquely nuts? Quite a few articles talk about a Japanese attitude to women over 27 still unmarried as being negative though? Are those false?
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-23-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsearchl View Post
So there is no stigma or difficulty for women over 35 in Japan to get married? She is just uniquely nuts? Quite a few articles talk about a Japanese attitude to women over 27 still unmarried as being negative though? Are those false?
35 is a bit on the high side, but it seems like everyone gets married after 30 these days. 27 and unmarried isn`t negative - it`s "normal". 37 and unmarried is "there might be something wrong with her" - which sounds pretty accurate for the woman you`re talking about.

Articles talking about women over 25 having a bad reputation are taking the info from sources over 20 years old. 30 to 35 seems to be pretty average as the age range to get married now. Even at 37, if she were normal she`d likely still have a good chance.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-23-2011, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
She quite obviously fancied me but mum was there so nothing happened!
How exactly is it that you think she fancied you. Did she give you a "look"?
I do not know how old you were to be walking around with your mom, but I would bet a woman near 30 is most likely not going to fancy some boy, walking around with his mom.

I mean I really hate it too when my mom cock blocks me. lol. What are we guys to do?

And people still use the word chick btw.

Last edited by RickOShay : 04-23-2011 at 12:59 AM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
jamu (Offline)
New to JF

Agree with MMMM - 07-18-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If she is a snack hostess, then she can probably get married if she wants to. Is she what most parents envision as the bride they want their son to marry? I think you know the answer to that question.
You should ask her why she is into foreigners. Maybe she likes speaking English, or maybe she is looking for an oil baron to whisk her away... only she knows for sure.

You seem rather judgmental about this woman's past, and I am curious why you want to hang her dirty laundry out here.

I am US national , older guy and have dated Japanese women close to my age , 12 years. There is nothing special is dating a US guy it all depends on the compatibility of the couple. Some men and women get really hung up on foreign nationals in every country. Oh , great win Japan for the Ladies World cup, no losers in that game!