JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Talking 11-15-2006, 07:27 PM

Well, I am a Capricorn, a cardinal sign of Earth. I was born on the 27th. And my tarot card is The Hermit. Thatis all I now. Kain, tell me about my sign. I like your horoscopes better!! I should subscribe to you. =D

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#32 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-15-2006, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Jill View Post
Well, I am a Capricorn, a cardinal sign of Earth. I was born on the 27th. And my tarot card is The Hermit. Thatis all I now. Kain, tell me about my sign. I like your horoscopes better!! I should subscribe to you. =D
lol I would love to tell ya but i forgot what i read about Capricorn. But out of the 3 capricorns i do know. these are the things i noticed about them, Most are very very shy until you get to know them. They are very very sexual with there choosen mate but no one else. This does not mean they are all faith ful this just mean when they choose you as a mate they focus there sexual engerys on those people and only those people get to see there sexual side. The few i have known are very playful and silly people. Hard to take them serious but when they to stand firm on something the hole world is going to know. Also they tend to avoid confrantion at all cost much like earth sighn verigo but they fight when need to. Verigo will almost never fight it not that they are sacred they just don't see the reason for it and will back down or move away. A Cap will have to be pushed very far to say something but they will do it.

The stuff i remember is From Libra, Aries, Scorpio , Sagttiurs <---- i have never goten along with any Sagttiurs evey one i run into just admits aura i find distaste full. I also find it hard to be around scorpio's expect those born in the frist 2 weeks of it. that just me

but i also remember Cancer, Leo, Picese. I don't remeber to much about tauras either other then they tend to be super play ful to the point at witch it become super lazy and that they are stuborn but not as much as a leo.

hehehe i don't think the leo is stuborn really they just don't like there pride getting hurt so it seems like them are more stuburn.

As you can tell i don't remmeber to much about the earth sighn that because i never true had a good connection with one so i never botherd to look it up.

all the ones i know are sighn that i know Libra tend to mix with witch is all the other air sighn and 1 fire and some all of the waters then tend to go around but rarely trust

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin

Last edited by kainpendragon : 11-15-2006 at 07:51 PM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
11-15-2006, 07:58 PM

Wow, you know a lot. =D

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
(#34 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-15-2006, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Jill View Post
Wow, you know a lot. =D
gift from my zodaics of haveing a good memory both sighns Libra and Monkey are known for there strenght in memory. =) it either that or it like my mom said I been reincarted a crap load of times. She says i am the oldest soul she ever met.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Talking 11-16-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
gift from my zodaics of haveing a good memory both sighns Libra and Monkey are known for there strenght in memory. =) it either that or it like my mom said I been reincarted a crap load of times. She says i am the oldest soul she ever met.
Wow, that is kewl. ^^

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-24-2008, 08:32 PM

I don't believe in them because it is very rare that they have come true. The thing is there are millions of people with the same star sign. Really it is a million to one chance that they will be corrrect. I actually follow the Chinese zodiac, it is more accurate. Though I have only been interested in it for a short time so I'm not an expert.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-24-2008, 08:35 PM

I believe in them if you have your own personal reading done. Like..someone sitting directly infront of you, who is knowledgable and can give you a fair and trustworthy reading.

Same with tarot readinds. I don't think that online tarot readings (like the one's my friends do online at school) are reliable, but I have my own set of tarot cards, and every reading I've done has come true (I'm a beginner, so I'm sure this success streak is only temporary).
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

12-25-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
I don't belive in horoscope they are all BS but there is something about astorlgy and the day you are born and the people you are combatle with. if you read up on it for fun you will more then likely notice that your personalty will fit the week you are born in. and the people you get along with the best or are the most attatced to tend to be of the sighn you match with. hehehe it a little eerie but kewl.
I'm the same on this. (My thinking is)
Often horoscopes are completely off. But about the compatibility with people thing, and all that. That I feel is accurate.

I did something of that recently, and the things it said about me and the guy I'm with, and our personalities, and how we are with each other, were spot on.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#39 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-25-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
I don't belive in horoscope they are all BS but there is something about astorlgy and the day you are born and the people you are combatle with. if you read up on it for fun you will more then likely notice that your personalty will fit the week you are born in. and the people you get along with the best or are the most attatced to tend to be of the sighn you match with. hehehe it a little eerie but kewl.
Oi, I agree, they're BS.

But I've always had a deep interest in astrology, I just can never find any good information on it >_>

*thinking to mahself* hmm....maybe I should pick up a few books at Hastings on it. I've seen tons of them! (I'll just have to sense out which one to get and which not to get).

And to those who've said they get bummed out about reading hororscopes, don't be. Even if they aren't true, you can't always expect the best from life anyway. I'd hate a hororscope even more if it only told me good things were always going to happen! GAH!
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-25-2008, 08:59 PM

My zodiac sign is scorpio and I was born in the year of the dog. Does anyone know what this means? I know what they mean on there own but not together. Also could anyone tell me what my tarot card is?