+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#152 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
09-24-2007, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietWeebs View Post
- Ehh everyone worships Housetek because he's pretty and will loyally stand by his side. Which is creepy and shallow.

- Tenchu seems more of a joker than a threat. I don't see any seriousness of any post.. and if he is.. that's creepy.

- You're both full of yourselves but wont really admit it.
People dont worship me, im just a nice guy, i give good info on Tokyo, and EVERY one who has ever pmed me with travel plans, questions or ANY thing.

I answer in full and do not ignore any one even tho they are in my guides.

As for Clairbear being married to me.

I asked her, because when i first saw her picture, my heart skipped a beat and she was just drop dead gorgeous.

Apon talking to her via pm and msn, i found out further not to my surprise that she was a very smart, funny, and interesting girl.

So it was ME to asked her to marry me on Jf cuz i thought it was cute and if im gona have a Family on Jf i couldnt have picked a more lovely wife

In fact Mr. Dietweeb you wouldn't have seen those posts OR topics considering you just Joined JF recently.

So if you think people are "following me" or "backing me up" due to my looks and my looks alone.

Why dont you skim thru the useful threads i've made. and if i could i woulda taken screen shots of how many times i had to Empty my In box to answer Countless questions on Tokyo.

and once again i say, that ALL PMS are welcomed and i will address each of them separately and not give a generic answer and help ANYONE with their questions on japan and how to travel there.

Ultimately this is a forum about japan. And i do my best to contribute my knowledge on the country and share my personal experiences so that no one makes the same mistakes as i did when i first went there.

ALSO so that when you go there, you save as much money as possible cuz it is a Expensive place.

So you believe that im all about my looks and i wave my cock around like its a Flag.

Why dont you take some time and explore the other things this forum has to offer. and maybe you'll find something you like.

Not only are these people here my friends, ESP clairbear, i take offense in you slandering myself and them.

ESPECIALLY when you have no idea what your talking about and only judging on your short time on JF forum.

and ill say that yes i post a lot of pictures but i figured i put them in the appropriate threads, SORRY you dont like looking at pics on my sig.

I just thought they were funny pics.

ill stand by idle if you decide to say some smirk remark about me, but once you start bothering my friends im not to kind and ill tell you straight up

Damare!!!
before you get put in your place by some one whos been here longer then you.

in case your wondering Damare means shut the F up in japanese

Back on topic of JF God

yea i think Choco has a unique and loveable way about him self.

and kaicui is just... KAICUI *once more in japanese Kaicui is slang for COOL*

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan

Last edited by Housetek : 09-24-2007 at 07:24 AM.
(#153 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-24-2007, 05:22 AM

wow... fireworks.. ya, anyway i came across one of Housetek's topic of Japan travel or something.. and got to give it to you ~ ++ in depth, the thread was very very in depth, so cheers :P you will help alot of people planning on going to japan for vacation and etc..

Quote:
so that no one makes the same mistakes as i did when i first went there.
hack... i thought you're Japanese.. don't know where i got that from.. but ya..

Damare sounds like a cool word.. i want to say it! joking.. :P

ok back on track.. hey people. i posted new photo #2 and #3. you can check at the top of this thread :P added by Jo_Kittie.

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#154 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
09-24-2007, 05:40 AM

reguardless of votes, i still think Kai has some really sick style. nice clothing 2 =)

rockin that Bape

and @unknown- yea i get that a lot tho, Im Viet/Chinese and born in Vietnam, raised in America, and now i just work here and save up money to travel around.
but my most traveled location is Tokyo *8 so far and working on 9* after i get back from Vietnam and Greece Trips =)

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan
(#155 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-24-2007, 05:58 AM

Quote:
and @unknown- yea i get that a lot tho, Im Viet/Chinese and born in Vietnam, raised in America, and now i just work here and save up money to travel around.
but my most traveled location is Tokyo *8 so far and working on 9* after i get back from Vietnam and Greece Trips =)
I see.. maybe it's the fact that you know so much about Japan, you know: transport, meal and etc.. stuff that locals Japanese people knows. thats why i mistaken you for a Japanese local.. :P

Quote:
Kai has some really sick style
agreed! and he is good with making sigs too! :O

Ok, so.. after you see the photo.. vote for me! lol :P

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#156 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

09-24-2007, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housetek View Post

As for Clairbear being married to me.

I asked her, because when i first saw her picture, my heart skipped a beat and she was just drop dead gorgeous.

Apon talking to her via pm and msn, i found out further not to my surprise that she was a very smart, funny, and interesting girl.

So it was ME to asked her to marry me on Jf cuz i thought it was cute and if im gona have on Family Jf i couldnt have picked a more lovely wife
omg thats so cute :]
(#157 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to pandayanyan Send a message via MSN to pandayanyan
09-24-2007, 07:56 AM

didnt i have 2 votes yesterday>? did somone negative vote me?
(#158 (permalink))
Old
DietWeebs (Offline)
JF Regular

09-24-2007, 08:21 AM

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited by DietWeebs : 05-19-2020 at 10:22 PM.
(#159 (permalink))
Old
DietWeebs (Offline)
JF Regular

09-24-2007, 08:23 AM

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited by DietWeebs : 05-19-2020 at 10:22 PM.
(#160 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to pandayanyan Send a message via MSN to pandayanyan
09-24-2007, 08:30 AM

Dont flame housetek man he is totaly killingme in the runnings and I don't hate him for it. It is just a forum and making ANY opinion of him based on this place is foolish.