(#31 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-17-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebam View Post
hello everyone i have one question has your heart ever been broken bt you boyfriend and or girlfriend or just by someone you love but arent going out with!!!!mine has by someone i truely loved we still love each other but sadly his heart belongs to another women!!! i would never do anything anymore to hurt him and i want to be with him so bad but he is was with some one else
heh......more than known over hear. i know how you feel, and it does hurt. i just got over it. like, i don't know.......i didn't think about it and just kind of hide it from everyone and soon, i was hiding it from myself, and then i didn't care anymore......i'm not suggesting that you do that because bottled emotions = disaister and more pain.......but, i wish you much luck in getting through it all.....

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#32 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
heh......more than known over hear. i know how you feel, and it does hurt. i just got over it. like, i don't know.......i didn't think about it and just kind of hide it from everyone and soon, i was hiding it from myself, and then i didn't care anymore......i'm not suggesting that you do that because bottled emotions = disaister and more pain.......but, i wish you much luck in getting through it all.....
thank you very much for the luck and im sorry of what happened to you

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
(#33 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-17-2007, 12:24 AM

s'ok.............lol.....

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

10-17-2007, 12:48 AM

I found it easier to not love anyone at all, I don't trust anyone so easy. My trust and heart has to be earned, Ive been with alot of girls but never really serious about them. There are only two who I can say I truely love and will risk everything for. My very best friend Kat whose sleeping and will never wake and my current girlfriend Setsuna who I've known for two years or so. They never left my side even when I wanted them to and some how I became attached to them.
Ive never met anyone who's as good of a comanion then these two because they saved my life ^_^ and that wins me over.
When I use to get into trouble my so called "friends" would always just run away and leave me by my self but not kat and setsuna they would always be there right besides me.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
I found it easier to not love anyone at all, I don't trust anyone so easy. My trust and heart has to be earned, Ive been with alot of girls but never really serious about them. There are only two who I can say I truely love and will risk everything for. My very best friend Kat whose sleeping and will never wake and my current girlfriend Setsuna who I've known for two years or so. They never left my side even when I wanted them to and some how I became attached to them.
Ive never met anyone who's as good of a comanion then these two because they saved my life ^_^ and that wins me over.
When I use to get into trouble my so called "friends" would always just run away and leave me by my self but not kat and setsuna they would always be there right besides me.
thats really nice

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 02:43 AM

Theres a girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she knows. I haven't ever told her, but I don't try to keep it secret either...Chances are she'll dump me sooner or later, probably just holding back because she likes me as a friend and doesn't want to ruin it...=P.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Theres a girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she knows. I haven't ever told her, but I don't try to keep it secret either...Chances are she'll dump me sooner or later, probably just holding back because she likes me as a friend and doesn't want to ruin it...=P.
i bet it will work dont give up all hopes

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebam View Post
i bet it will work dont give up all hopes
Origato Rebam ^_^. She's a bit out of my league, but we get along really well. I make sarcastic comments, she laughs, and makes a sarcastic comment to match it. Thats our basic exchange ^_^. Other pieces involve singing italian ballads, reading and critiquing her hillarious poetry, and making fun of her for not owning a T'V'

(#39 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2007, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Origato Rebam ^_^. She's a bit out of my league, but we get along really well. I make sarcastic comments, she laughs, and makes a sarcastic comment to match it. Thats our basic exchange ^_^. Other pieces involve singing italian ballads, reading and critiquing her hillarious poetry, and making fun of her for not owning a T'V'
nice y doesnt she own a tv?well it may work out it may not but you should give it a shot

(#40 (permalink))
Old
typesblur (Offline)
Designated Distraction

10-17-2007, 03:51 AM

it realy sucks........then you have your friends slap you in the face a few times and ur back on track