JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#481 (permalink))
Old
Ririnsama (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Ririnsama
01-10-2010, 07:08 PM

It is sometimes good to be single rather than having headaches over unlucky relationships, yet it gets too boring without anyone really caring for you -_-

リリーンさま
(#482 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

01-10-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhini View Post
if you don t have a true love you`d better stay alone
ok, but considering the chances of finding a true love means that you are telling people to go without sex for 10 - 20 years... what, are you one of those friggin self-righteous evangelical christians or something?

IamKira
(#483 (permalink))
Old
adRIEnna (Offline)
New to JF

01-14-2010, 01:14 PM

I've been single for more than 1 yr.
most of my girl friends are also singles so i usually dont go like
"ahhh I want a bf"coz I always have fun wiz my girls.

I can have my own time!
I can do watever I want!
no one can tell me what to do!

sorry if my English is bad.I'm japanese...
(#484 (permalink))
Old
Curtis (Offline)
New to JF

01-15-2010, 12:26 AM

I don't mind, but I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend. It's just that there isn't really anybody I'd like to date that I know. I guess that there is a girl, but we haven't really talked much and I feel like I've drifted from her.

But something good romance wise will happen eventually.
(#485 (permalink))
Old
Renka09 (Offline)
New to JF

01-30-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
ok, but considering the chances of finding a true love means that you are telling people to go without sex for 10 - 20 years... what, are you one of those friggin self-righteous evangelical christians or something?
Well, true love doesn't mean that you have to be religiously philosophical for any reason, it's not bad to be single, so is being taken, true love can be achieved by wise and responsible people, it doesn't mean love is all about straight to having sex, sex is a manifestation of love, but vice versa, it's not, love interpreted as having straightforward-no-strings-attached sex probably came from immature kids.

Remember, love can only be obtained by people to whom they do not treat others as a chess-piece which they could sacrifice for their own benefit.

Last edited by Renka09 : 01-30-2010 at 01:37 PM.
(#486 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-30-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhini View Post
if you don t have a true love you`d better stay alone
Noble statement but isn't one considerably limiting his or her chances of finding true if there's no attempts made to find it?

I'm single, have been for quite a while now. I stopped counting to make myself feel better. Not exactly thrilled about it, but I've come to accept that my own inhibitions are likely to keep me like this for a while.

Oh welll.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#487 (permalink))
Old
Renka09 (Offline)
New to JF

02-01-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post

I'm single, have been for quite a while now. I stopped counting to make myself feel better. Not exactly thrilled about it, but I've come to accept that my own inhibitions are likely to keep me like this for a while.

Oh welll.
Are you lonely because you are alone? '-'
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-01-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renka09 View Post
Are you lonely because you are alone? '-'
Well that's usually how people become lonely o.o...

I mean I live with 2, and sometimes 3 roommates, but I don't exactly have anyone to be close with in the way that's absence causes me to be lonely.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#489 (permalink))
Old
Urugasm (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Urugasm
02-01-2010, 04:28 PM

Well I'm single for whole 15 years.
It means that I never had a boyfriend.
Sometimes it's really hard to handle it, time to time I feel lonely and unattractive. I think you understand me. ^^
The reason I don't have a boyfriend is that I don't do anything to find it, also I'm very very complexed and bit shy. -.-
Many guys flirts with me on internet, I have some fans too, but I'm looking for someone special.
I was inlove, the guy is awesome! He's like a twin of me! he loves all the same stuff I do! But while I was waiting for a miracle he found 2 girlfriends. T_T
So the love flew away, because I was tired of it. Tired of loving, funny huh?
No it's just me, high five, single girls! My prince will come on Harley Davidson one day! DD

Sorries for my poor english! (_ _ )''
~
A cowardly magician A love spell A refrain

The flowers I keep in my heart, are all rotten and awfully coloured,
Painful, joyful, heartbreaking, and beloved,
Even though they’re blooming like this, I can’t give a single one away.
(#490 (permalink))
Old
StueyT (Offline)
JF Regular

02-02-2010, 11:35 AM

2 sides to it. Theres no yes/no divide to this

I was with a girl for 6 years, straight out of high school. It was awesome at the time, but I look back it we're were a boring couple after we'd started living together. and we never went on holiday. But tbh there was immensly strong love during most of the relationship

Once we split, I went on holiday 3 times in the following year, on my own. It was terrifying at first, but seriously...awesome. Barcelona was first, 10 days after the break up. I met so many good people there and it did a lot of healing.

Then in this last summer, I went to Japan for 1 month. I spent 2.5 weeks with a girl from Kitakyushu and it was unbelievable. I met their whole family, even played some football/soccer with the cousins 1 day. We tried long distance but it wasn't to be. I went back a month ago and travelled around again, and met some awesome girls (and great guys too). Quite simply, this would not have happened if I was still with my 6 year ex.

With the ex, there was pure love which cannot be beaten. But in my experience, it can be equalled with the freedoms and social life you get from being single. There is a reason they call it 'settling down', because your social activities naturally limit themselves when you cohabit with your partner and start thinking of the future.

広島市は一番!
My Flickr