JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2008, 06:19 AM

Majority of the self proclaimed "good guys" I've met just creep me out. They lack social skills to properly talk to people, especially women. They end up portraying some stalker-ish image and then wonder why women aren't attracted to them. It's all the women's fault for not finding them attractive, nothing wrong with them. Sure they might treat women like they're queens but seriously...maybe it's you. Let's not blame the women for everything.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-08-2008, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameslayer22 View Post
wow reading that brings back memories,its funny now but the exact thing happened to me, every day in class she would tell me about her problems and i would listen and comfort her and after 7 months i said to my self, self lets ask her out, this girl knows every thing about me and so do i but she just said...."no.....i dont want to date you i want a bad boy with a six pack" and a car" but just after 3 weeks she broke up with her sixpack bad boy. iam still her friend now but we are not as close as we wear before. as i post this she is talking to him about nothing.
Haha. And you are still a "friend" to this person? Seriously, leave and let live... I would never speak to a person again if they acted like that. Really, even if it wasn't to me personally, but to someone else, I still wouldn't want to know such a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameslayer22 View Post
Majority of the self proclaimed "good guys" I've met just creep me out. They lack social skills to properly talk to people, especially women. They end up portraying some stalker-ish image and then wonder why women aren't attracted to them. It's all the women's fault for not finding them attractive, nothing wrong with them. Sure they might treat women like they're queens but seriously...maybe it's you. Let's not blame the women for everything.
You're forgetting that a guy that proclaims himself to be a "good guy" may not be such a good guy. Depends on what you mean by proclaim though. But I say, let actions judge who is good or not, instead of what they say about themselves.

なんでやねん!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henbaka View Post
You're forgetting that a guy that proclaims himself to be a "good guy" may not be such a good guy. Depends on what you mean by proclaim though. But I say, let actions judge who is good or not, instead of what they say about themselves.
Basically the ones who wallow in self pity that girls keep rejecting them for the bad boys. IMO if you really are a decent guy you wouldn't need to self promote.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-08-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26 View Post
IMO if you really are a decent guy you wouldn't need to self promote.
True that. What's 'decent' about self pity anyways?

なんでやねん!
(#75 (permalink))
Old
usako1991 (Offline)
I like CANDY

Send a message via MSN to usako1991
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
O_O Maybe I should rethink some of these things with my guyfriends... No wonder I'm single!
ahahahaha wow^^ i thought this comment was funnie^^ just to say^^
(#76 (permalink))
Old
usako1991 (Offline)
I like CANDY

Send a message via MSN to usako1991
08-08-2008, 05:18 PM

guys don't really realize this. I have a guy friend that i liked for about 5-6 years now and he knows that i like him, but then he likes my sister who isn't interested and it makes me think too much... rawr
both men and women try to look for something like in a fairy tale so they go for the others who they "Think" could be their true soul mate but they don't see that the true soul mate is in disguise. whoa i watch too much drama LOLs^^
(#77 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
<==========="Gimm e Sugar"

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
08-08-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
Alright people however is about to read this, I did not come up with this, one of my friends Tim did. And it is right to give the credit to him. And Yes for you ladies that are woundering he is taken so don't ask me about it.

I'm sorry
that I bought you roses
to tell you that i like you

I'm sorry
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk

I'm sorry
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants

I'm sorry
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised

I'm sorry
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"

I'm sorry
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk

I'm sorry
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things

I'm sorry
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club

I'm sorry
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.

I'm sorry
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date

I'm sorry
That I always held your hair back when you threw up,and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy

I'm sorry
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend

I'm sorry
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around

I'm sorry
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work

I'm sorry
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.

I'm sorry
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care

But most of all

I'm sorry
For not being sorry anymore

I'm sorry
That you can't accept me for who I am

I'm sorry
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...

I'm sorry
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I'm sorry
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.

I'm Sorry
That I cared

I'm sorry
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.

Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.

If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, repost as" I'm sorry."

If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to repost, and you would never make your guy feel this way, repost as Subject "Girls dont realize these things''

I think your friend will make some lucky woman very happy when he becomes a grown man
But I unfortunately have fallen on both sides of this fence before T_T I was blind 2 wat was right in front of me & he was blind 2 wat was right in front of him. So yea it goes both ways but only the smart ones relise it before it's too late & loses the chance to make the "better" decision!!

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#78 (permalink))
Old
shadydanielle (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2008, 06:29 PM

The feeling I HATE the most, is when someone hurts you and your throat gets scratchy and chest starts hurting.
It's so horrible.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
08-12-2008, 03:07 AM

that's true most girls don't realize this.

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#80 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

08-12-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuoyaNatsume View Post
I think your friend will make some lucky woman very happy when he becomes a grown man
But I unfortunately have fallen on both sides of this fence before T_T I was blind 2 wat was right in front of me & he was blind 2 wat was right in front of him. So yea it goes both ways but only the smart ones relise it before it's too late & loses the chance to make the "better" decision!!
He's a good guy but he doesn't always make the best choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26
eh this isn't about being a good guy and I have no problem geting a girl XDD nore do i asumme I'm a good guy i do things that can be considered me one but not always and i do treat them right which for some reason the girls around here seem to get a kick out of like they have never been treaated like that before XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by usako1991
guys don't really realize this. I have a guy friend that i liked for about 5-6 years now and he knows that i like him, but then he likes my sister who isn't interested and it makes me think too much... rawr
both men and women try to look for something like in a fairy tale so they go for the others who they "Think" could be their true soul mate but they don't see that the true soul mate is in disguise. whoa i watch too much drama LOLs^^
If you like him and he knows it ask him to go out then if he rejects keep tring untile he says yes or convince him that your really into him, and not in a sexual way either cuz he may just use you then >>

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON