I think yeah!..you know what? just ask to this girl..lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#62 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-07-2008, 08:20 AM

oh oki .. I`m also offended by Tyrien`s "no one likes me /wrists."
that`s just insensitive towards suicide [as I interpret it .. because after all this whole topic about rape is about interpretation heh?] it`s just the same as this lovely pic:

that`s just cruel you beast ... cruel I tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Opposed to reckless and insensitve use "*rapes jrockerfaggot xxxx*".
awwwwww but deary .. please refrain yourself from using that word again in the future. that`s mean and you`re being inconsiderate towards homosexuality. what if a homosexual comes around and is deeply butt-hurt about your freely use of that word?

and I`m not picking on you ... I`m just making a statement <3, even though I`m barking at the wrong tree :|

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#63 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-07-2008, 08:39 AM

Insanedoll I totaly agree with tht..and that what i was tryin' to say before with "OWN A JROCKER..."....But now that i think about it...On JF we have a big VK-Emo-Punk-Rock-Metal (and the other) population..who listen thse kind of music where its talkin' about suicid or stuff like that (IF IM WRRONNG JUST TELL MEE) " IAM NOT JUDGIN THEM.."so now if we dont wanna see these word be used just for fun its gonna be hard..

(#64 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-07-2008, 09:09 AM

naah you`re right.
but if one wants to pick on something like "rape" and the abuse of that word in replies and such just make a bloody Flaming Topic and piss about it there.
futile topics such as this one tends to lead to hypocrisy. there are other topics on which people flamed themselves endlessly [e.g. religion, alcohol, drugs, suicide, homosexuality] and no one made such a big fuss out of it.
why pick rape now? the use of that word in the context of the average pathetic fangirl wasn`t nearly as offensive as other posts based on the examples I gave earlier.

so why not next time ban all the offensive words? because apparently one can get offended quite easily on other grounds than just "rape"

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#65 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
06-07-2008, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
naah you`re right.
but if one wants to pick on something like "rape" and the abuse of that word in replies and such just make a bloody Flaming Topic and piss about it there.
futile topics such as this one tends to lead to hypocrisy. there are other topics on which people flamed themselves endlessly [e.g. religion, alcohol, drugs, suicide, homosexuality] and no one made such a big fuss out of it.
why pick rape now? the use of that word in the context of the average pathetic fangirl wasn`t nearly as offensive as other posts based on the examples I gave earlier.

so why not next time ban all the offensive words? because apparently one can get offended quite easily on other grounds than just "rape"
First off me, the creator, never said anything about fangirls.
( And if I did forgive me I was typing on anger.)
I pointed out that they tend to be the ones using the word way more.

There's hypocritical stuff all over JF take it up with this user not with the thread.

I don't like suicide and other words being mocked either but I'll use a quick quote to explain myself from a Pm I got from MMM, " I can't fight every battle on my own"

I'm addressing this issue because it's the one that stood out to me and it's overly popular.
Also because when I did indeed address the users I was treated very rude.
I even got a " I'm a mod I can do what I want"

If users have cooperated and simply kept the mis-use of the word off JF I would've never made this thread.
Instead they tossed their heads back and pretended like rape is some simple thing you can just senselessly mock.
Well, it isn't.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#66 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-07-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
First off me, the creator, never said anything about fangirls.
( And if I did forgive me I was typing on anger.)
I pointed out that they tend to be the ones using the word way more.

There's hypocritical stuff all over JF take it up with this user not with the thread.

I don't like suicide and other words being mocked either but I'll use a quick quote to explain myself from a Pm I got from MMM, " I can't fight every battle on my own"

I'm addressing this issue because it's the one that stood out to me and it's overly popular.
Also because when I did indeed address the users I was treated very rude.
I even got a " I'm a mod I can do what I want"

If users have cooperated and simply kept the mis-use of the word off JF I would've never made this thread.
Instead they tossed their heads back and pretended like rape is some simple thing you can just senselessly mock.
Well, it isn't.
you may have not said about fangirls but the finger is pointed as them [I included of course] since they represent the big chunk of ones who use the word "rape" in insensitive ways.

I believe I was referring that this thread brings out the hypocrite in one. I made that point clear in my earlier post.
maybe he did that unintentionally and typed that in anger, I wouldn`t know about that .. but complaining about offensive words when he himself used one in the same statement ... it`s a bit contradictory.
also it may have been an isolated case [I should read the whole thread though :|] but still ...
pies: excuse me in advance if what I said is inflamatory [ehmm I think this word is not correct] and pass undue judgement.

that`s what mostly happens when someone comes and shatters their little fuzzball where everything goes along their line. in this case the shameless using of the word "rape", even though I state again that it wasn`t meant to be taken seriously. I do believe we are as supportive about rape as we are about suicide.
indeed these are matters not to be taken lightly but on this forum I don`t think we mocked in malice someone who got raped or did ever intend to offend someone by using that word.
in the case members here did that with cruel intentions ... now that`s the bad juju.

people get pissed rather easily as it seems. maybe you just approached them wrong, even though I have no clue about that and I`m here to find myself in business. but your try to make users not to take the word "rape" so lightly was I suppose interpreted differently and thus the whole bashing scene.
even so.. you shouldn`t have been treated the way you were.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
06-07-2008, 06:11 PM

Committing suicide is a self-regarding action, getting raped isn't since the victim doesn't have a say in the matter and is brutally forced into it. Someone who decides to kill themselves isn't making anyone do anything against their will.

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 06-07-2008 at 09:26 PM.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
06-07-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post

that`s what mostly happens when someone comes and shatters their little fuzzball where everything goes along their line. in this case the shameless using of the word "rape", even though I state again that it wasn`t meant to be taken seriously. I do believe we are as supportive about rape as we are about suicide.
indeed these are matters not to be taken lightly but on this forum I don`t think we mocked in malice someone who got raped or did ever intend to offend someone by using that word.
in the case members here did that with cruel intentions ... now that`s the bad juju.

people get pissed rather easily as it seems. maybe you just approached them wrong, even though I have no clue about that and I`m here to find myself in business. but your try to make users not to take the word "rape" so lightly was I suppose interpreted differently and thus the whole bashing scene.
even so.. you shouldn`t have been treated the way you were.
I know it was never cruel intentions ( OoOOo a movie.) and to be quit honest I don't pay attention enough to the music section to notice the word " rape"
They were " raping" each other all over facer.
Not just the fangirls either.

However once they completely ignored me and went on their marry " rape", way, that was awfully cruel.
I don't really think I did rube them the wrong way it wasn't until after that I started to get an attitude at people for doing it.

But thanks for the support anyway.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#69 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-07-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
I think yeah!..you know what? just ask to this girl..lol
I would, but she hasn't been on since...a few months.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#70 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-07-2008, 08:53 PM

Now you know Why looool

Closed Thread