View Single Post
(#508 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
06-07-2007, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
i thought the battle system in 12 was great. I mean it has it flaws but w/e. the story line wasnt that great either.
each time they come out with a new story its its just that percentage lame.

they need something like 7 again
I like the story for 12 well for as far as i got before i put the game because i could not stand the grinding i had to do to get money haveing to fight creatuers and grab random treasure pots to get one weapon made me put it down and never want to touch it again. the game was poorly blanced. the battle system is crap because you can't do inbetween turn based and real time combat it has to be one or the other, the Ai level us system was stupid idea also. FF12 was squares attempet to make MMORPG with out the MMO part. it does not work. the reason why the ai system was lame was becasue it was not real time if it was real time combat system it would have been great but it was not.

and it looks like it a simlar plan for 13 but maybe with better control like in kingdom hearts.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin