View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"order whatever you want" was the Last word I heard from the man before I tore open the Menu. "Ill Take 3 Pork and Rice Bows, 5 Sea food fillet plates, 6 egg rolls, 12 Rice Balls , and one Large Ice Cold Milk." I shouted to the waitress with my hand in the air.

Happy and glad with Joy of the free meal I was about to received I could hardly contain my self. The bar was a typical one filled with smoke and smelled of sweetly linen . "Everyone looks soo happy to see us." I said in sarcastic tone. The First of the food arrived. "Pile it up" I said happily.

I dug right in "FHIS IS BVERY UYUMMY FTHANK YOU VERY MNUCH"(this is very yummy thank you very much) I said with a mouth full of rice balls to the man with a very bewildered look on face. The gawks didn't end in the ally way. "FSO WACHTH CHA VWANT TO TACK ABOWT?(So what cha want to talk about?) I said stuffing my face.

I take a big gulp "Oh my name is Nozomi whats yours?" i said grabbing another Rice ball "Oh yeah was that Strange Kid I saw," putting the rice ball I'm my mouth "BDOu you Mknow Him? Mit Seemd Mlike it?" (Do you know him? It seemed like it)

Just then The Waitress Came Over with the last of the food and said " Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this."
"oh my name is Nozomi, whats yours?" the ninja girl says after taking a big gulp of cold milk.

"The name is Tatsu, as for the boy. I don't think I personally know him. But I am drawn to him. I can feel that we both lost people who we cherished."

The girl wasn't really paying attention to me. She was to busy throwing pieces of pork down her throat.

I cleared my throat so she'd look at me. "Are you listening?" I said a bit irritated.

"not really.." replied Nozomi bluntly. "I'll listen after this bite!"

The waitress came up to the table with the rest of Nozomi's food. Nozomi was taking the plates off of the waitress's tray before she even reached the table. The waitress looked at my annoyed face and said:
"Excuse me Sir but I just want to make sure that you can pay for all this....."

I looked the waitress right in the eyes and didn't say a thing at first...
" Who knows, I don't know if I have enough...put the rest on a tab. I'll pay for it next time. The name's Tatsu."

I toss the waitress 4 gold pieces. "if this can't cover it. then.... oh well."