Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Night started to fall, I slept long...too long. My body was sweating, I had a terrible nightmare about...my...parents.

I got out of my bed, I was still a bit sleepy. I've been going to too much lately. It has made me cold-hearted.

When I passed the landlady of the inn i was staying in, I tossed 10 goldpieces (which is a lot for only 1 night stay.). She emmidiatly said 'Thank you.'

When I came outside, I didn't sensed anything, no presence of the warrior or the girl. I could smell dragon blood, a fight has been here (standing at the market place). 'Three people ?' i said quietly to myself.

I heard the hart-beat of the little girl that was about getting raped. She was sleeping, she was calm.

'Finally peace and quiet.' i said to the darkness, who answered me with the thought of my parents.

'It is time for me to face them.' i said to myself. I walked to the pub/inn where the girl was staying over. 'The warrior can wait, I studied him before.'

The door was closed, though I didn't care. I tried to find some kind of ladder that'll lead me to the inn's roof. From there I could come to the girl. There was nothing to find, no way to get up.

I thought about my parents, of what they were, of what I am, still even at this day.

The back of my coat started to rip, where the two white flowers were on my back now two cuts were in. Feathers started to grow there, it hurted, but i didn't care. I could remember what i was. They called us Aion's, Flying Elves. (Aion's and Elves are a race today whiped out) Angelwings growed out of the feathers, they were white of colour and had one single black feather at the end of the wings. I flapped my wings, in a second i was on the roof of the inn.

My wings were driven back into my body. This hurted more then when they grew out. The only thing that remains are two cuts in the white flowers on my back.

Being at the roof of the inn, i knew there was a hatch leading to the hallway.
I entered the hallway, very quietly. I opened the door where the girl was sleeping peacefully. 'She didn't wake up, good.' i said to myself.
I took a chair and went to sit on it right infront of the giant bed she was sleeping in.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here