Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-22-2007, 06:44 PM

I could see Tatsu fighting for Nozomi and probably for me. This guy didn't interest me, so i see no meaning in fighting him. But if Tatsu is risking his life to safe that from Nozomi, then I'll just have to save his life.

I was leaning at a wall that formerly was from some sort of cottage or something. Then i got up and walked towards the center of where Tatsu and the guy were fighting. Though you cannot really call that fighting, Tatsu's holding back his strenght in order to get no harm done to Nozomi.

When i stood in the middle of them both, i asked him:
"Do you wanna die ?"

I could see that she got pissed from that, that made me laugh... When anger controls your mind and moves you're even weaker then before, i though to myself.

I smiled at him, this making her even more pissed then she allready was, she threw more Shurikens in order to take me down. In the meanwhile i putted my blindfold back infront of my eyes. I could hear the shurikens flowing trough the wind. They weren't even fast, well maybe fast in Tatsu's and Nozomi's eyes, but not fast enough to surpass my hearing.

When a shuriken was threatening to kill me by cutting my trout... I holded my finger infront stretched out infront of me. Then when the shuriken was close near me, i pointed my finger to the shuriken... The shuriken hitted my finger and a small cut appeared, though the cut was small it was deep. But this didn't hurt me... I pulled out the shuriken that was stuck into my finger. Now some blood was spilled onto my robe, the robe that my mother gave me. Though I didn't got angry by that, i simply said to him:
"You bore me!"

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-22-2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: sex :O