View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
HaganeKakashi (Offline)
Pervert in disguise

Send a message via MSN to HaganeKakashi
12-23-2007, 02:27 AM

Hmmm. Mine was going to be something like this

Title (I think like ikigai ((Reason to go on living))

There's a girl..Dunno let's call her Mikki.
SHe was taken into an orginization of assasins when she was a baby. She quickly climbed the ranks and now is 15 years old. Her rank in the Organization is rank 6. She's undercover as a student at an art school. Her mission is to assasinate any people from one of the other 3 organizations. Her organization are the "good" assasins, who only are trying to elminate the other assasins to help the world.
All she's ever known is killing, she even killed her own mother at age 5 because the organization demanded it,
but she's been undercover and she falls in love with a boy. She's troubled by her feelings but begins to tag along with this boy (name: Idunno...C why not)
one of the other Organizations notices this and sends someone who pulls C aside one day, talking about Mikki, telling C everything about her. (Telling that her organization is bad though)

The guy from the other organization tells C that Mikki is a cold blooded assasin who needed to be killed. He commands C to go corner Mikki and kill her.

C reluctantly oblidges. But when he corners Mikki he can't bring himself to kill her, unfortunately, the other organization dude (Ima call him D) knew he wouldn't be able to, he only had it so Mikki would be distracted since she was infatuated with C.
Not the case, just as D fires the gun Mikki dives out of the way knocking C over.

This goes on for awhile and Mikki takes C to her organization, where they would either have to kill him or erase his memory completely about what he learned. Mikki wouldn't have that and offered to take C as her apprentice, training him to be an assasin while defending him from other organizations...

And it so goes on

What do you guys think? Sorry it's soooo long ^^"

MINE! I'VE CLAIMED!
EVERYONE DO THE PERVY DANCE!!!!
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!

My Fellow Pervs!
Hyakushi, Animeomarguy, Katchan6, MazarDantechildofdevil, Forgotenmemory, Sutiiven, Kudosan, Hentaro, Markduff, QuoyaNatsume, IonFortuna, MooDaddy

JF FAMILY
Fellow Soul Reaper-Ichigo2013